TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Go down 
+5
HorridWing
Izanami
Lunar Retturns 2
Star Adder
Havoc Legacy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Havoc Legacy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Havoc Legacy

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2011-04-14

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron   Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:00 pm

RMFAO....Epic fail.
Back to top Go down
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron   Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:09 pm

to be even you did beat me to the news of the game on here lol
Back to top Go down
Havoc Legacy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Havoc Legacy

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron   Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:25 pm

True but hey, I didn't look I just posted.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron   Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 6:05 pm

Won wrote:
Oh.... but his name's Swiper tho....

LMAO
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron   Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:10 pm

Some badass information and a snippet of the darker tone the sotry is taking:

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - Page 2 Grimlock-e1317945080926

The Tortured Warrior

WHile there are plenty of compelling story elements surrounding Fall of Cybertron, few characters or situations have as much potential as the reintroduction of Grimlock and his Dinobots into the Transformers canon.

Grimlock is one of the most dangerous warrios in the Autobot faction, with power that rivals even Optimus Prime and Megatron. But that doesn't mean he agrees with all his leader's decisions. Disgusted with Prime's decision to abandon their home planet, Grimlock abandons his post and disappears. His powerful strike force is lost, along with all the good they could do on the battlefield.

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - Page 2 Transformers-fall-of-cybertron-grimlock-2

His fate is a gruesome one. The calculating scientist Shockwave captures the Autobot warrior and his crew, and experiments on them using data gathered from a far off planet called Earth- a world still in its infancy, populated by hulking reptilian beasts. With plans to turn them into insanely powerful slave warriors, Shockwave alters Grimlock and his fellow soldiers to match these powerful forms, in some cases sacrificing higher functioning for brute power. In Grimlock's case, his speech processing has suffered the worst, masking his keen intellect behind an idiot's words.

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - Page 2 Transformers-fall-of-cybertron-grimlock-1

Starsscream discovers Grimlcok chained within Shockwave's lair, and decides to recruit him. The Autobot insterad uses the opportunity to escape, brutalizing Starscream in the process, and heading off in search of his companions. As he tears through Shockwave's minions he wields a massive sword and shield. His style of gameplay is dramatically differentfrom playable characters elsewhere in the game. If he wants a ranged weapon, it comes by picking up an enemy robot and flinging it. Grimlock is also the only character that can't transform at will; each enemy he kills fuels his rage, until at last Shockwave's full alterations take over. Grimlock's hulking metallic body begins to shift and twist, and a roaring Tyrannasaurus Rex emerges. The beast breathes fire at Shockwaves swarming insecticon minions. He bites one of them clean in half. His tail and feet smash any creature that comes near. Grimlock hasw become part of what Shockwave desired- an unstoppable engine of destruction- but he's not under anyone's control."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron   Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2