TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

need some help with something.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-05-26

need some help with something. Empty
PostSubject: need some help with something.   need some help with something. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:03 pm

ok so if any of you are interested there is a flying MMO called air rivals and i've been playing the series for around 4 years or so. I would like to play with some friends that I've known for a while so if any of you want to register just click on this link and follow the instructions.

anyway the game is awesome u can customize your weapons and even upgrade your weapons aswell as your ship. just look up air rivals on youtube for some gameplay. hope to see you on the game. Smile

link: http://airrivals.net/user/register/?recruit=8D601FA5A24AAD066FE381847BB437C8

( copy and paste if it's being stupid)
Back to top Go down
Havoc Legacy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Havoc Legacy

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: need some help with something.   need some help with something. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:41 pm

Hmm, it looks good. I will give it a try, flight sim games are my fave.
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

PostSubject: Re: need some help with something.   need some help with something. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 12:50 am

yup same here
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

PostSubject: Re: need some help with something.   need some help with something. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 12:52 am

if u wouldnt mind please use the link i provided cause i need new higher lvl weapons and an easy way i can get them is to use my recruiting link
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need some help with something.   need some help with something. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need some help with something.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Global Forum-
Jump to: