TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remember TFL...and Meerkkat?? And all the other "lost" users.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Remember TFL...and Meerkkat?? And all the other "lost" users. Empty
PostSubject: Remember TFL...and Meerkkat?? And all the other "lost" users.   Remember TFL...and Meerkkat?? And all the other "lost" users. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:27 pm

I remember when TFXtreme was made, then TFL was made. TFL kind of split our users as I'm seeing several users that go on there but not on here. As you know, TFL is dead. No one posts there anymore and the forum IMO was designed to be UN user friendly.

I wish we could contact everyone that does visit TFL every once in a while to come here, as we still have a small community here. I noticed Command Hawk posted in TFL a month ago, why not let her rejoin? Remember all the (bad) memories we had with her?

Speaking of TFL...
What the hell happened to Meerkkat? He posted and then never posted again, I remember I always started to question once he stopped coming here. In fact, his last visit was on July 21, 2008. 3 years ago!
https://tfxtreme.forummotion.com/u25

https://tfxtreme.forummotion.com/memberlist?mode=lastvisit&order&submit=Ok&username
Just look at all the users that haven't been here in a while. (Some are some of you but with a new account.. lol)
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Remember TFL...and Meerkkat?? And all the other "lost" users.   Remember TFL...and Meerkkat?? And all the other "lost" users. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:29 pm

I think he died. :/
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Remember TFL...and Meerkkat?? And all the other "lost" users.   Remember TFL...and Meerkkat?? And all the other "lost" users. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:55 pm

Meerkkat was a chill guy, miss to joke around with him too, he always had some white humor to share! Smile
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Remember TFL...and Meerkkat?? And all the other "lost" users.   Remember TFL...and Meerkkat?? And all the other "lost" users. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:49 pm

.... wow i cant believe i agree with auto we right let them all join rejoin more ppl more fun beside well all liked the fighting right Laughing
Back to top Go down
Homey
Silver Member
Silver Member
Homey

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Remember TFL...and Meerkkat?? And all the other "lost" users.   Remember TFL...and Meerkkat?? And all the other "lost" users. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:38 pm

....Okay?

Seriously though, it would be great to get some old members back. Even if chaotic, it would be worth it.
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Remember TFL...and Meerkkat?? And all the other "lost" users.   Remember TFL...and Meerkkat?? And all the other "lost" users. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:19 pm

or atlest are fav old members or some new ones .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember TFL...and Meerkkat?? And all the other "lost" users.   Remember TFL...and Meerkkat?? And all the other "lost" users. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remember TFL...and Meerkkat?? And all the other "lost" users.
Page 1 of 1