TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call Of Duty: MW3 to have subscription(7$ a month) based updates.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Call Of Duty: MW3 to have subscription(7$ a month) based updates. Empty
PostSubject: Call Of Duty: MW3 to have subscription(7$ a month) based updates.   Call Of Duty: MW3 to have subscription(7$ a month) based updates. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:12 pm

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304563104576355310423496054.html?mod=WSJ_hp_LEFTTopStories
Quote :
"Activision Blizzard Inc. plans to launch an online service called Call of Duty Elite this fall that will work with the next major edition of the game, "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3," and future installments of the hyper-realistic combat-simulation game. In a move industry executives describe as a first, Activision plans to charge a monthly subscription fee for the service, which will provide extra content that isn't offered on game discs sold in stores, including downloadable map packs that give players new "Call of Duty" levels to play.

Activision executives said they haven't yet figured out how much to charge for the service, but they expect the cost to be less than fees for comparable online-entertainment services, such as a $7.99-a-month Netflix Inc. movie subscription. Portions of the service will be free, including features inspired by Facebook Inc. that will let "Call of Duty" players meet for online gun battles with others who share various affiliations and interests."
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: MW3 to have subscription(7$ a month) based updates.   Call Of Duty: MW3 to have subscription(7$ a month) based updates. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:05 am

Ive decided im not getting it now
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: MW3 to have subscription(7$ a month) based updates.   Call Of Duty: MW3 to have subscription(7$ a month) based updates. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:00 am

it might be worth it, depending on what totaolly comes with it, but then again you dont need it to play the game, but it would be nice to get paired up with people of your skill level in mw3 instead of a bunch of noobs and 3 pro class players ya know
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: MW3 to have subscription(7$ a month) based updates.   Call Of Duty: MW3 to have subscription(7$ a month) based updates. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:30 pm

The noobs make me feel good about myself I dont mind
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: MW3 to have subscription(7$ a month) based updates.   Call Of Duty: MW3 to have subscription(7$ a month) based updates. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:06 pm

x-autobot wrote:
The noobs make me feel good about myself I dont mind
agreed lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: MW3 to have subscription(7$ a month) based updates.   Call Of Duty: MW3 to have subscription(7$ a month) based updates. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty: MW3 to have subscription(7$ a month) based updates.
Page 1 of 1