TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan

Go down 
+4
Swid James
Star scream 3000
Havoc Legacy
Lunar Retturns 2
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan Empty
PostSubject: US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan   US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:56 am

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42852700/

After ten years we finally got him.
Back to top Go down
Havoc Legacy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Havoc Legacy

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan   US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:21 am

I know, I was watching that last night. Finally there is justice for those who died in 9/11 and those who fought for world freedom. May God bless all who wish for freedom and equality.
Back to top Go down
Star scream 3000
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Star scream 3000

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan   US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:36 pm

Sadly this will not have a very big impact on a group like Al-Qaida that doesn't work like a government. The sub-sections of AL-Qaida work almost separately of each of either. Though it will have an effect on their income of weapons and other supplies that they got through Osama.
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan   US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:44 am

Hes not dead. Smile

No video? No proof? they just decide to announce it and conventiantly get rid of the body before any pictures could be taken? Lol ok then ..

wait a few years they will kill him again.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan   US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:45 am

I love Google. Wink, wink.
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

Number of posts : 471

PostSubject: Re: US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan   US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:46 am

Lool, some people believe hes dead, some dont, lets agree to disagree :p

whats good anyways? how r you?
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan   US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:50 pm

Lets NOT agree to disagree, its a fact he died.

Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan   US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:42 pm

No video to counter his death seems to verify it, unless he wants us to think that. I still think the man died, though.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan   US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:06 pm

Lunar Retturns 2 wrote:
No video to counter his death seems to verify it, unless he wants us to think that. I still think the man died, though.
*facepalm*

Yeah, there is no video. I'm just going to go with commonsense. The president wouldn't lie about killing him. (Let's also point out that we found a lot of stuff in his hiding place)
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan   US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:54 pm

Autosaver wrote:
Lunar Retturns 2 wrote:
*facepalm*

Yeah, there is no video. I'm just going to go with commonsense. The president wouldn't lie about killing him. (Let's also point out that we found a lot of stuff in his hiding place)

Obivously, I'm just letting all of ya'll how I personally think of this. It's not like this wasn't the first thing on my mind, boy. Not everyone would have thought about that (looks to Swid) and of course the president wouldn't lie. No one wants to look foolish. If that were so then Bin Laden's death would have been the first thing lied about. And then what, Bin Laden posts a video of him alive and calling the president an idiot? No duh it's 'common sense.'

No victory parade for you. Direct that mislead facepalm to the Yank blaster.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan   US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:19 pm

..What? I was just facepalming at the fact some people think it is a hoax.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan   US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:20 pm

They're just desperate to see his blown off head. Not sure what the big dealio is.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan   US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:28 pm

well, either way, we killed the man, they even came out wit dna testing that it was him
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan   US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:43 am

Autosaver wrote:
Lunar Retturns 2 wrote:
*facepalm*

I'd like to point out... it'd be very convenient for the president to lie about such a thing. Especially at the time. Many people were losing confidence in Obama, and this "victory" puts confidence back in him. You have to realize that he's gonna be up for re-election in a year. Gotta start making things better NOW. Thus the legalization of gays lately here in NY. Deny it all you want.... New York has a massive influence on a lot of the US. That's not me bragging. That's just facts. Imagine if that could happen everywhere? Gays would fully support Obama, and gays are quickly becoming a large crowd.

*This isn't stating that I believe Osama's alive, I'm just pointing this out cuz it seems you have far too much trust in this government....*
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan   US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:17 pm

lol

Is this the same group of people that think George Bush did 9/11? :p
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan   US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:49 pm

I don't recall anyone exclaiming such a stupid claim.

And I want to say that Cam's point would be that politicians are natural and infamous known liars. That being said, I think we all know Osama's dead.

Still...who said that Bush was behind 9/11?
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan   US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:21 pm

Bunch of conspiracy theorist say that 9/11 was something the gov't did to start the war on terror because they wanted foreign oil for themselves or something like that, it's ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan   US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Last I checked none of us seem to fall under that category.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan   US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:59 pm

Autosaver >.>
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan   US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:33 pm

How dare you, Auto.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan   US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:20 pm

You guys are so confusing sometimes lol.

Horrid said there was a group of people that believe in Obama doing stuff just to be president again and etc. Then I said, is this the same group that think GB did 9/11.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan   US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:25 pm

There's always a different group beginning a new rumor on politicians. Not necessarily the same group every time, but it always is pretty much the same message: "Make the people aware of lying politicians/Politicians are evil". I try to take a neutral stand against all political affairs due to the fact that I don't feel any one man or group of men/women can lead an entire human race... However, due to many previous politicians, it's understandable why so many people would believe in this....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan   US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

US forces kill Osama bin Laden in Pakistan
Page 1 of 1