TFXtreme

Transformers Forum
 
HomePortalGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Star Wars The Old Republic

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1457
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:25 am

Dumbest guy on earth, i swear.... FIGURE IT OUT!!!!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member


Number of posts : 1252
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:46 pm

Won wrote:
Dumbest guy on earth, i swear.... FIGURE IT OUT!!!!
ok let me c no longer r we ppl who can say stuff now we must say a letter thats it its crazy quit being lazy just say it Razz lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1457
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:16 pm

As soon as you quit being lazy and use some punctuation...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member


Number of posts : 1252
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:13 pm

no ill pass on that its more fun my way at lest ppl know what i am saying unlike u and adders post
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:58 pm

all con wrote:
no ill pass on that its more fun my way at lest ppl know what i am saying unlike u and adders post

Well...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member


Number of posts : 1252
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:12 pm

not to be mean auto but out its me and mando or mr won as he is now called
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1457
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:38 pm

all con wrote:
not to be mean auto but out its me and mando or mr won as he is now called

No punctuation messes up your sentence, see? If you had thrown in that comma after but, you would've known to put another word there. "Butt" is the word you wanted to use. There's your grammar lesson for the day. Thank me later

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member


Number of posts : 1252
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:14 am

yes buTT ppl look at my post if for nothing els buTT to c how bad i spell lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
avatar

Number of posts : 6070
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:44 pm

That's only because you're dyslexlic, which I just remembered.

_________________
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member


Number of posts : 1252
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:37 am

wow ok ur good.... u stalking me???? Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1457
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:22 am

Wow... You still used it wrong... RT
all con wrote:
yes buTT ppl look at my post if for nothing els buTT to c how bad i spell lol

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member


Number of posts : 1252
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:47 am

man cant make u happy can i
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Homey
Silver Member
Silver Member
avatar

Number of posts : 674
Location : All up in your space.
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:08 pm

No, the Great Won is impossible to satisf-

all con wrote:
man, I can't make you happy can I

Oh my God.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:02 pm

Homey the Peacebringer wrote:
No, the Great Won is impossible to satisf-

all con wrote:
man, I can't make you happy can I

Oh my God.

thats a little unnecessary
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
avatar

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:47 pm

Come on guys, give Allcons a break, he just want to participate in our selective community too. Smile


_________________
I & INM

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
avatar

Number of posts : 6070
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:11 pm

Reminds me of the days of old, to be honest.

_________________
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1457
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:14 pm

Homey the Peacebringer wrote:
No, the Great Won is impossible to satisf-

all con wrote:
man, I can't make you happy can I

Oh my God.

Lmfaoooo!!!! Laughing

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1457
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:15 pm

I'm probably never gonna stop harassing him, until something changes. Don't gimme that dyslexic shit either. 80% of disabilities can be overcome with a little effort. He's not even trying.



(Fun Fact: 89% of statistics are made up on the spot too Laughing )

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member


Number of posts : 1252
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:27 pm

Homey the Peacebringer wrote:
No, the Great Won is impossible to satisf-

all con wrote:
man, I can't make you happy can I

Oh my God.
ok what mando or won does i can understand and will work on.
You just make me mad so u go and pont out every little thing ppl do.
well come to think about it ppl with no life do tend to do that or ppl or think there every thing so witch are you?
And plus its funny mando starts something u got to jump in what cant think of something new ?

( happy mando ? )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Homey
Silver Member
Silver Member
avatar

Number of posts : 674
Location : All up in your space.
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:08 pm

all con wrote:
Homey the Peacebringer wrote:
No, the Great Won is impossible to satisf-

all con wrote:
man, I can't make you happy can I

Oh my God.
ok what mando or won does i can understand and will work on.
You just make me mad so u go and pont out every little thing ppl do.
well come to think about it ppl with no life do tend to do that or ppl or think there every thing so witch are you?
And plus its funny mando starts something u got to jump in what cant think of something new ?

( happy mando ? )

It's time to get serious.


But seriously.

Dude, calm down. I'm not some jerk who goes around correcting every little spelling mistake. I make them too. It was just a joke, and I intended for you to take it as a joke. But obviously you didn't and I'm sorry if I offended you, because that was not at all my intention. I take stuff a little overboard sometimes. Like FL said, you're just trying to participate like the rest of us. So don't think I was trying to offend you. I don't ever try to offend people who haven't wronged me first.

But, on a serious note, your writing is a little hard to read sometimes. I'm not bashing, or picking on you, or trying to make you look stupid. It just is, and it is what is is. I was trying to point that out in a (apparently not) humorous way, but since that didn't work, I'll be straight with it. Your post are hard to read. I understand that I should stop pointing out so much, but still, it wouldn't kill you to use a little punctuation, would it? I'm not going to complain just because someone types "u" instead of you, or "ppl" instead of people. But honestly, I think you should fix that. I'm not saying any of this in a negative way, but you misunderstood my intentions, so I feel that I need to do this this way.

No hard feelings bruh? my bad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1457
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:18 pm

Awwww isn't this cute. We're all getting to know each other Very Happy

Thanks for trying tho All Con. Appreciate it

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member


Number of posts : 1252
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:04 pm

Homey the Peacebringer wrote:
all con wrote:
Homey the Peacebringer wrote:
No, the Great Won is impossible to satisf-

all con wrote:
man, I can't make you happy can I

Oh my God.
ok what mando or won does i can understand and will work on.
You just make me mad so u go and pont out every little thing ppl do.
well come to think about it ppl with no life do tend to do that or ppl or think there every thing so witch are you?
And plus its funny mando starts something u got to jump in what cant think of something new ?

( happy mando ? )

It's time to get serious.



But seriously.

Dude, calm down. I'm not some jerk who goes around correcting every little spelling mistake. I make them too. It was just a joke, and I intended for you to take it as a joke. But obviously you didn't and I'm sorry if I offended you, because that was not at all my intention. I take stuff a little overboard sometimes. Like FL said, you're just trying to participate like the rest of us. So don't think I was trying to offend you. I don't ever try to offend people who haven't wronged me first.

But, on a serious note, your writing is a little hard to read sometimes. I'm not bashing, or picking on you, or trying to make you look stupid. It just is, and it is what is is. I was trying to point that out in a (apparently not) humorous way, but since that didn't work, I'll be straight with it. Your post are hard to read. I understand that I should stop pointing out so much, but still, it wouldn't kill you to use a little punctuation, would it? I'm not going to complain just because someone types "u" instead of you, or "ppl" instead of people. But honestly, I think you should fix that. I'm not saying any of this in a negative way, but you misunderstood my intentions, so I feel that I need to do this this way.

No hard feelings bruh? my bad
ok that i understand just say it next time no hard feelings just say it next time thanks !!


Last edited by all con on Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member


Number of posts : 1252
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:05 pm

Won wrote:
Awwww isn't this cute. We're all getting to know each other Very Happy

Thanks for trying tho All Con. Appreciate it

I new if i didnt i wood not get any peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1457
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:33 am

all con wrote:
Won wrote:
Awwww isn't this cute. We're all getting to know each other Very Happy

Thanks for trying tho All Con. Appreciate it

I new if i didnt i wood not get any peace.

*would Laughing

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
avatar

Number of posts : 6070
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:51 am

Star Wars!

_________________
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   

Back to top Go down
 
Star Wars The Old Republic
Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Video game discussions-
Jump to: