TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 11: The hooded man

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 11: The hooded man Empty
PostSubject: Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 11: The hooded man   Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 11: The hooded man I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:16 am

As Bornakov and Sergei approached the site of the gunshots the two looked around in confusion as ice covered the ground and several buildings. The cars in front of them were also frozen. They then spotted one of their fellow offices on the ground. Sergei went to check on him as he lifted the body up and smacked it on the face. “Oi, oi! This is no time to be taking a nap, dah?” exclaimed Sergei. The officer opened his eyes weakly and jumped in fear at the sight of both officers. “Hey, calm down. We’re not here to hurt you, okay? What happened and where is your partner, comrade?” asked Bornakov, “I do not see anybody else.” The two brothers watched as the officer weakly pointed at towards the far end of the road. They could not see much for no light illuminated that part. They noticed a trail of ice leading down the road. A chilly breeze came in their direction as they shivered. “Alright then, we’ll find your partner. You just stay here and we’ll be back, dah?” said Sergei to the officer. They both lifted the man from the ground and sat him in the back seat of their vehicle. The man looked around in a daze and could hardly sit up straight. Both brothers shook their heads as they walked away.

The brothers pulled out their pistols equipped with a flashlight and made their way down the road. They moved slowly and cautiously as many buildings were covered in ice. The frost from their breaths made it somewhat uneasy for them. The two shivered again but this time not from the cold. They felt as if they were being watched. “Bornakov…” asked Sergei. “Dah, what is it…?” replied Bornakov to his brother. “I do not like this at all. No signs of anyone being here besides this damn ice. What could have happened back there?” finished Sergei. “No idea. I do not like this any better than you but for now we must-what was that?!” exclaimed Bornakov as he aimed his weapon at nothing. The two continued to aim their weapons for several seconds as the air grew still, which made them both nervous. The wind came howling back as Bornakov relaxed.

“I…I guess it was just my imagination. I could have sworn I saw something.” Said Bornakov. Sergei groaned in disapproval as they went farther and farther down the road. This did this for fifteen minutes before deciding to turn back to their car. As they made their way back they could not shake the feeling that they were being watched. Bornakov especially could not help but constantly turn to look over his shoulder. Sergei often threw the beam of his flashlight over the rooftops of the buildings, often swearing to himself that something was definitely watching them. Finally making it back to the vehicles Bornakov and Sergei shouted to the officer they had found but received no answer. They thought nothing of it as they made their way to a building that was covered in newly frozen ice. “What the hell is going on with the ice around here? Ice doesn’t normally grow on buildings do they?” asked Sergei. “No… not to my best of knowledge no. Come, we go inside the building.” Replied Bornakov.

Sergei nodded his head in agreement as the two made their way up the steps. Both attempted to warm their hands as they continued climbing the steps as the wind picked up and pushed Sergei on a barely stable railing. Once he shrugged this off Sergei attempted to open the door only to find it locked. “Govno!” yelled Sergei in frustration. “What is it?” asked Bornakov. “This door is locked, now how we get in?” said an exasperated Sergei as he shook his head and kicked the door. Bornakov looked around the premises of the building and did not find much. He then took a step back and approached the door in a quick pace as he kicked the door off its rusted hinges. Bornakov gave a sly look to his brother as he entered the building, Sergei rolled his eyes as he followed suit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DoyxLJqR4k&feature=related

The building was abandoned save for a trail of blood. Bornakov went first. The blood stains led them through most of the building before they stopped at a door on the second floor where the blood trail ended. Both looked at each other as the frost of their breaths intensified. Sergei opened the door slowly as he checked the left corner for anything. Nothing unsusual but he remained cautious as he flung the door open and took the left side of the room while Bornakov took the right. The small room was empty. Both men scratched their heads in confusion as they began to look around. "This doesn't make any sense. The blood trail ends at the door? Chush' sobach'ya!" Yelled Sergei in anger. Bornakov ignored his brother as he noticed what looked like wiped blood near a closet door. He quickly opened it and retracted in disgust. Sergei went over to his brother and looked away. "What kind of sick...Ugh! Wha...what happend to him?" Sergei said as he held his mouth. They both went towards a window and opened it to get fresh air, but as they did they noticed a hooded man opening their car door on the passenger's side.

Both cursed under their breaths upon the find. As they ran out of the building they saw the downed officer they rescued earlier grabbed out of the car by a hooded man. They could not see well in the darkness as they drew their weapons and turned on their flashlights. They simultaneously ordered the hooded man to let go of the officer while at the same time separating from each other as they attempted to cut him off. The man ignored their orders as he laid his palm on the officer’s face as ice began to spread from his head down his body. The officer screamed in pain as Bornakov and Sergei opened fire on the hooded man. The bullets were shrugged off by the hooded man as he tore off the head of the frozen officer and threw it at Bornakov, who was hit around the shoulder area and fell to the ground as the impact dislocated his shoulder. Bornakov fell on the ground and gripped his shoulder while howling in pain. Sergei continued to open fire on the hooded man who lunged towards Sergei and punched him in the chest. As Sergei bent over he was grabbed by the throat and lifted off his feet. The grip from the hooded man forced him to pass out as he stared into the sky.

Bornakov attempted to stand up as the hooded man dropped the unconscious Sergei on the ground and started towards him. Bornakov looked around for his firearm. When he spotted it he attempted to crawl for it but watched as a blast of ice froze the weapon in place. He began to run but slipped to the ground on his shoulder and again yelled in pain. The hooded man shoved Bornakov’s face into the icy floor as he stared down at him. “Where am I?” asked the hooded man. Bornakov was panting, trying to keep the pain under control but the hooded man laid his boot over Bornakov’s shoulder and pressed down. “Aaah! Ebanatyi pidaraz!!” cursed Bornakov at the mysterious man. More pressure was applied as Bornakov muffled his voice on his coat. “I won’t ask again. Where…am…I...?” the hooded man coldly asked.”…Old Moscow…you’re…in Old Moscow, Russia.” Bornakov finally complied. “Thank you.” Said the hooded man. Just as Bornakov was prepared to say something he was struck in the face.

The hooded man continued to look down at Bornakov as he walked down the street. A police car was heading in his direction but were stopped short as he aimed his hand towards the approaching vehicle and froze it in place. Somehow, the cop's in the vehicles exited and fired numerous amounts of rounds at the hooded man, who continued to walk down the road. The cop's then pulled out their night sticks as one of them attempted to strike the hooded man from the back, but the hooded man turned, smacked the night stick out of the officer's hand, grabbed him by the face while also freezing him and threw his frozen body to the ground, shattering it. As he stared down at the shattered remains of the first police officer the hooded man then noticed the last police officer on the ground, scared beyond belief and still holding his night stick. The hooded man walked away but the foolhardy officer yelled out as he repeated the same mistake the last cop made. This time, however, the hooded man grabbed the night stick just as it was prepared to hit him and froze it along with the cop's hand. The hooded man then yanked with brutal force as the cop's hand, while still holding the night stick, came clear off and shattered to the ground leaving the wounded cop screaming in agony. As the hooded man stared down at the wounded officer he walked passed the remains of the first and continued walking down the road until he disappeared into the darkness.
Back to top Go down

Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 11: The hooded man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Stories-
Jump to: