TFXtreme

Transformers Forum
 
HomePortalGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 HEY EVERYBODY

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1239
Age : 26
Location : Pulaski, wisconsin, USA
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: HEY EVERYBODY    Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:10 pm

were approaching on 4 years since the game/ war/ what ever you wanna call it started that we all played a part in called transformers: battle for the all spark.

autobots decepticons, and those slimey F*&%in zone boosters like wussy1 ( i shocked myself seeing i remembered that)............... everyone trash talking the other faction, rackin up kills deaths and scores,

the rival groups/clans/armies we amassed, the kids that we pissed off, and most important to us, the friendships and we made throughout the game

so to this community, which is running 4 years strong now, i ask you


what were your favorite memories from the old game and who were the best people you have ever met through out the game......


ill start off, my favorite memory was probably the 24 hour goal line stand for one of the zones i think, it probably switched control from autobot and decepticon for like 5 hours...... and of course the best person i have ever met in the game that has had an impact on me was indeed magnimus, even though you are all good friends and i love you guys like brothers and sisters, mag was there with me through thick and thin, and had fun all the way through, especially kicking all the noob decepticons to tha curb when they talked mad S&^% at us and our faction, and then there was the ol rivals in defbringer and pumpkin........ i dont think i have ever seen a group that caused us more troubles than i care to think of but it was all good fun in the end
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
avatar

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYBODY    Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:21 pm

Well, I had the chance to met all of you and my dear love, I have made super good friends with all of you to the level to consider all of you my fam.

As all of you know I was an important piece in the Wolf Pac and I enjoyed my time there till the problems started to come, after that, I joined my most favorite family and I'm still proud to be one of them, The Mandalores. Very Happy

I wouldn't change anything I've done (excluding a few mistakes I did but its all good now), because I had the chance to know all of you and be-friend you guys for almost 4 amazing years, love you all! Smile

_________________
I & INM

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYBODY    Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:26 am

I would have to say I made a lot great friends on here from the game, Fox is the only one left that I really could say is one I would consider family here. Would I change anything? Nah, I don't regret a thing.

I was a leader at one point and learned an important lesson. Get to know people better before you give them your trust. But as for my Wolf Pac and Horsemen days, well the brought out the best and worst in me.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1612
Age : 33
Location : The Ark
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYBODY    Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:20 am

Star Adder wrote:
were approaching on 4 years since the game/ war/ what ever you wanna call it started that we all played a part in called transformers: battle for the all spark.

autobots decepticons, and those slimey F*&%in zone boosters like wussy1 ( i shocked myself seeing i remembered that)............... everyone trash talking the other faction, rackin up kills deaths and scores,

the rival groups/clans/armies we amassed, the kids that we pissed off, and most important to us, the friendships and we made throughout the game

so to this community, which is running 4 years strong now, i ask you


what were your favorite memories from the old game and who were the best people you have ever met through out the game......


ill start off, my favorite memory was probably the 24 hour goal line stand for one of the zones i think, it probably switched control from autobot and decepticon for like 5 hours...... and of course the best person i have ever met in the game that has had an impact on me was indeed magnimus, even though you are all good friends and i love you guys like brothers and sisters, mag was there with me through thick and thin, and had fun all the way through, especially kicking all the noob decepticons to tha curb when they talked mad S&^% at us and our faction, and then there was the ol rivals in defbringer and pumpkin........ i dont think i have ever seen a group that caused us more troubles than i care to think of but it was all good fun in the end

I am deeply honored. Pumkin and defbringer bring back alot of memories, especially how we soon were able to take out pumpkin with ease. There is alot more about the game that I remember. Having to rebuild the Prime Warriors not once, but four times was most likely the most annoying thing I had to do during that game.

_________________


Always fighting for freedom and justice, that is the ways of the Prime Warriors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYBODY    Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:21 am

Most annoying thing I have done during the game was track down a Posser.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1612
Age : 33
Location : The Ark
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYBODY    Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:25 am

Havoc X wrote:
Most annoying thing I have done during the game was track down a Posser.

I think we have all done that at one time or another during the game.

_________________


Always fighting for freedom and justice, that is the ways of the Prime Warriors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYBODY    Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:28 am

But Hey it was for protecting my family.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1239
Age : 26
Location : Pulaski, wisconsin, USA
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYBODY    Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:37 pm

PW Magnimus Prime wrote:
Star Adder wrote:
were approaching on 4 years since the game/ war/ what ever you wanna call it started that we all played a part in called transformers: battle for the all spark.

autobots decepticons, and those slimey F*&%in zone boosters like wussy1 ( i shocked myself seeing i remembered that)............... everyone trash talking the other faction, rackin up kills deaths and scores,

the rival groups/clans/armies we amassed, the kids that we pissed off, and most important to us, the friendships and we made throughout the game

so to this community, which is running 4 years strong now, i ask you


what were your favorite memories from the old game and who were the best people you have ever met through out the game......


ill start off, my favorite memory was probably the 24 hour goal line stand for one of the zones i think, it probably switched control from autobot and decepticon for like 5 hours...... and of course the best person i have ever met in the game that has had an impact on me was indeed magnimus, even though you are all good friends and i love you guys like brothers and sisters, mag was there with me through thick and thin, and had fun all the way through, especially kicking all the noob decepticons to tha curb when they talked mad S&^% at us and our faction, and then there was the ol rivals in defbringer and pumpkin........ i dont think i have ever seen a group that caused us more troubles than i care to think of but it was all good fun in the end

I am deeply honored. Pumkin and defbringer bring back alot of memories, especially how we soon were able to take out pumpkin with ease. There is alot more about the game that I remember. Having to rebuild the Prime Warriors not once, but four times was most likely the most annoying thing I had to do during that game.
i know how that feels i tried and pretty much succeeded returning the defenders to operating status on the game, pumpkin i didnt play against him much, but me and def kicked eachother around all the time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1003
Age : 21
Location : what'a'na'men'a'me'
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYBODY    Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:50 pm

PW Magnimus Prime wrote:
Havoc X wrote:
Most annoying thing I have done during the game was track down a Posser.

I think we have all done that at one time or another during the game.
ROFL You honestly don't know how ironic that is to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
avatar

Number of posts : 6070
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYBODY    Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:55 pm

Ooooooooh those are fighting words where I come from. awkward

_________________
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1003
Age : 21
Location : what'a'na'men'a'me'
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYBODY    Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:00 pm

I wasn't talkin bout him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
avatar

Number of posts : 6070
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYBODY    Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:00 pm

The mystery continues.

_________________
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1239
Age : 26
Location : Pulaski, wisconsin, USA
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYBODY    Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:08 pm

im liking this thread right now, its good to bring back old memories
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1612
Age : 33
Location : The Ark
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYBODY    Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:06 pm

Star Adder wrote:
im liking this thread right now, its good to bring back old memories

Old memories or old rivalries?

_________________


Always fighting for freedom and justice, that is the ways of the Prime Warriors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
avatar

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYBODY    Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:07 pm

I dare to say that both.

_________________
I & INM

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1612
Age : 33
Location : The Ark
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYBODY    Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:19 pm

Indeed

_________________


Always fighting for freedom and justice, that is the ways of the Prime Warriors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1239
Age : 26
Location : Pulaski, wisconsin, USA
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYBODY    Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:57 am

either way, just looking back at it just makes me laugh on the amount of fun we had, it was good times
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYBODY    Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:16 am

Yeah makes me wish it was still going. After all, and Autobot needs Decepts to fight.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1239
Age : 26
Location : Pulaski, wisconsin, USA
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYBODY    Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:14 am

Havoc X wrote:
Yeah makes me wish it was still going. After all, and Autobot needs Decepts to fight.

agreed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1003
Age : 21
Location : what'a'na'men'a'me'
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYBODY    Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:32 am

Havoc X wrote:
Yeah makes me wish it was still going. After all, and Autobot needs Decepts to fight.
I believe it's supposed to be the other way around cause you know Autobot's good Decepticon's bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYBODY    Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:35 pm

Well this Autobot love a good fight. Ironhide and Warpath shared my desire for a good brawl.

Ka-BAM POW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
avatar

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYBODY    Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:31 pm

To be honest, I've smoked so much weed since then I can't remember a single thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
avatar

Number of posts : 6070
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYBODY    Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:39 pm

Oh, welcome back G.O.R.T.

Even if your visit is temporary.

_________________
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
avatar

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYBODY    Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:35 pm

Hey thanks man yea I'll post occasionally especially with our upcoming four year anniversary!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
avatar

Number of posts : 6070
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYBODY    Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:36 pm

You're quite welcome. woot!

_________________
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYBODY    

Back to top Go down
 
HEY EVERYBODY
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Global Forum-
Jump to: