TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call of Duty Black Ops

Go down 
+7
ValiantX
Commander Hawk
X
Autosaver
Lunar Retturns 2
Star Adder
Star scream 3000
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Call of Duty Black Ops - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops   Call of Duty Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:29 pm

Only Brotherhood interests me at this point from your list.

Vegas looks alrights but I'm not looking forward to that one.

And F.E.A.R. 3 might be good.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops   Call of Duty Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:32 pm

for me, got halo reach commin out soon, then moh, black ops is a maybe, AC:BH, TFU@ and next year start it off with gears 3
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops   Call of Duty Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:34 pm

brotherood actually dissapoints me i was hoping for a new time period and charater

vegas looks like its just plain awesome

fear 3 im only buying because i want to finish the story

but black ops looks like it could out do them all
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops   Call of Duty Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:38 pm

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Call of Duty Black Ops, Just Cause 2, Dead Space 2, Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, Dead Rising 2, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Red Faction: Armageddon, and Killzone 3.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops   Call of Duty Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:41 pm

dead space is seriously the scariest game ever made the second would be unbearable..
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops   Call of Duty Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:44 pm

First one made me jump a few times.

The only time I was even "scared" was when I fought against the healing necromorph for the third time with only three rounds for me plasma cutter and and half of my slowmotion juice depleted.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops   Call of Duty Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:48 pm

lunar those bastards pretend to be dead then when i walk past they jump me and chew through my damn neck!
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops   Call of Duty Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:49 pm

beautiful.
i just finished the modern warfare.
cant wait to kill noobs.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops   Call of Duty Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:51 pm

x-autobot wrote:
lunar those bastards pretend to be dead then when i walk past they jump me and chew through my damn neck!

That's your fault for not watching every zombie movie in existence.

Always put one more bullet into something once it dies.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops   Call of Duty Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:52 pm

there are no noobs just people who dont know how to stop firing

lunar next time ill put fifty in the head to make sure
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops   Call of Duty Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:53 pm

Good man.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops   Call of Duty Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:56 pm

..but they'll still probably jump me
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops   Call of Duty Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:00 pm

Then you must've been shooting is some other direction.
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops   Call of Duty Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:07 pm

if you think there playing dead throw a stun grenade, if they make any reaction, shoot them.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops   Call of Duty Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:16 pm

-sobs- there are no grenades in the game your just some repair guy on a mining ship without a chance of survival
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops   Call of Duty Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:22 pm

And his name is Cole.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops   Call of Duty Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:29 pm

he is also the former president of the world and owns 14 mansions and 24 countries not including china, russia and america
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops   Call of Duty Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:30 pm

That was after his death.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops   Call of Duty Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:35 pm

yes because he was too awesome to live any longer but jesus sent to back to earth for being too good for heaven
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops   Call of Duty Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:36 pm

That was until he realized he was dreaming for a second and was really in limbo.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops   Call of Duty Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:39 pm

which was actually a place higher than heaven was surround by legends
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops   Call of Duty Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:23 pm

So why were you there noob?
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops   Call of Duty Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Star scream 3000
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Star scream 3000

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops   Call of Duty Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:02 am

In the magazine they interview lead multiplayer designer David "Vahn" Vonderhaar. He began by talking about how a lot of inspiration went into the game and that Major Josh Plaster (SOG group member) influenced a lot of additions. The SOG created a lot of their own equipment which includes a "Nightingale" device, this device consists of a bunch of firecrackers bundled together and then thrown into the jungle to create gunfire sounds as it goes off. This is a good decoy to draw out the enemy and to then ambush him, they decided to put this in the game.

The "Full Metal Jacket" film is another thing that influenced them as they took the "This is my weapon. This is my gun" line as you can now create a tag and etch it onto your weapons, hence stamping them as your own. This is one of the first things that people noticed in the teaser trailer, along with the smiley sight which Vahn has now confirmed that sights can be altered. You can also clip on attachments such as flame-throwers!

Probably one of the most intriguing new features is the introduction of currency. That's right, can you can earn in-game cash for your success! With this cash you can spend it on unlocking weapons, uniforms and accessories to make your character unique.

But that's not all, the money has also introduced a new intense addictive game mode called "Wager Mode". This mode features 4 games that you can choose and you gamble with your own currency while the feat of loss is incredibly great that it intensifies the action.

"One in the chamber" sees you having one bullet and if you have to shoot and kill then you receive your dead enemy's bullet so that you can reload. If you shoot and miss then your only option is to sneak up on an enemy to knife them. "Sharpshooter" gives you a random generated weapon so you can either be dangerously overpowered or woefully under-prepared. "Sticks and Stones" sees you armed with just three basic weapons, killing an enemy with the crossbow or the ballistic knife gets you big points where the tomahawk doesn't but in a tactical move it resets the dead enemy to zero. "Gun Game" sees you trying to get a kill with 20 different weapons and the first that manages win but if you're knifed to death then you're humiliated and have to go back and perform another kill with the last weapon you used.

As expected, the classic team deathmatch returns. They also revealed the names and descriptions of 3 maps which are based around the 60's and 70's Cold War era. "Radiation" is based in an abandoned power station, "Summit" is in a snowbound mountain base and "Launch" is staged around a rocket which lifts off during gameplay, hence frying anyone underneath it. It's worth noting that Summit and Launch were both seen in the teaser trailer.

The last feature that is mentioned is the "Theater" mode that got many excited at the end of the teaser trailer. With this feature you can revisit every game you play that is stored and you can view it from different angles. You can also recut the clips to create you own highlights reels and movies, then you can upload it. Vahn acknowledges that there will be a lot of storage needed to be able to cope with the amount of uploads and that they're trying to make the back-end as strong as possible.

http://blackops.digitalwarfare247.com/news/some-multiplayer-info
Back to top Go down
Star scream 3000
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Star scream 3000

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops   Call of Duty Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:05 am

Lunar Retturns 2 wrote:
I think ours had the same informantion just yours is in a video so you win. Yay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops   Call of Duty Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty Black Ops
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next