TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus Prowl
Angelus Prowl

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:01 am

Hello people, Prowl is back... I haven't talked to ya'll for a long while now..

I've had a lot going on... was layed off at ACC, attacked, started doing murals on people's wall and of course, got back up on a horse..
Health went down badly at beginning of May... thanks to a jerk... working on it though, and doing a lot better. If only this bloody heat wave of +90 F would break...

Also, any tips on how to get a jerk-ex-coworker fired from Wal-Mart.... apparently they hire ANYONE now... even criminals.

-Angelus Prowl
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:00 pm

Hi Prowl, this is DF. Kinda rare for me to be on the net lately too; it's nice to see you here again Hello Icon_smile

About your coworker dilemma:

The best way is to terminate or at least marginally disrupt the neurophysiologic functions of your coworker's central nervous system via mechanical implantation of a .45 caliber slug to the frontal lobe of the brain (good stopping power), but that's against the law and thus, is ill-advised for non-paramilitary individuals like us.

The second best way to get rid of an enemy is to kill it with kindness.
Back to top Go down
Angelus Prowl
Angelus Prowl

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:28 pm

Dr. Lecter wrote:
Hi Prowl, this is DF. Kinda rare for me to be on the net lately too; it's nice to see you here again Hello Icon_smile

About your coworker dilemma:

The best way is to terminate or at least marginally disrupt the neurophysiologic functions of your coworker's central nervous system via mechanical implantation of a .45 caliber slug to the frontal lobe of the brain (good stopping power), but that's against the law and thus, is ill-advised for non-paramilitary individuals like us.

The second best way to get rid of an enemy is to kill it with kindness.

Um, .45 Cal. is too slow... he deserves to suffer.. .45 would be to kind after what he did.
We used to work together at ACC, when our location closed he got a new job at Wal-mart... Sadly now I hate going to Platteville WI Wal-mart... feel safer in Dubuque IA's...
I have a small knife with me at all times now.. and a few in the car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Relaxation-
Jump to: