TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers: Time Shatter

Go down 
+4
KILLER RED
The Nemean Lion
2Galvatron
Steelclaw
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Transformers: Time Shatter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Time Shatter   Transformers: Time Shatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:51 pm

Steelclaw flew into the base. He screamed out for Rachet, his fight with the beast was a failure... if Red hadn't saved him the beast would have killed him.

Rachet: What in Primus happened to You!?

Long story, Killer Red is dead, and we have a bomb in the citadel.

Steelclaw had planted a bomb within the lion's mask, without a doubt the over zealous Decepticon would take his fallen armor as a reminder of his defeat. But Steelclaw would need a lot more firepower. But there was no possible way to get any. Not with the current resources as low as they are. He was now in an Autobot repair center, hundreds of brave bots lie nearly offline just waiting to be powered off.

Rachet: Alright we're going to have to shut you down for a few seconds to get cha all fixed up.

Rachet began mumbling on and slowly but surely the world around claw disappeared.

ARISE STEELCLAW.

Why are you talking like that Rachet.

I AM NOT THIS RACHET YOU SPEAK OF, I AM GRIMLOCK KING OF ALL THE DINOBOTS, AND YOUR ANCESTOR. NOW IS THE TIME THAT YOU WILL HAVE YOUR POTENTIAL UNLOCKED. YOU ARE A PRIMAL TRAMSFORMER, NOW IT IS TIME TO SHOW YOUR TRUE FORM.

Steelclaw woke up to an awestruck Rachet, Rachet was reflecting a reddish light, Steelclaw looked down, it was him! He was changing, his parts moving around, he felt incredible strength. He transformed, but he was no longer the cybertronian Bomber that he was, he was an incredible beast. He transformed back and was towering over all the other Autobots.

Well this is weird. And what in Cybertron happened to my voice!?

He left the repair bay just as a mysterious yet familiar Autobot landed at the base.

Steelclaw is that you???

It depends is that you Red?

Ya it is.

The two were shocked at eachothers' new apperances. They went to the central camp to begin discussing plans with Optimus.

Last edited by STEELCLAW_6847 on Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

Number of posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Time Shatter   Transformers: Time Shatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:43 pm

The two were shocked at eachothers' new apperances. They went to the central camp to begin discussing plans with Optimus.

As the two newly re-figured and re shaped autobots walked behind optimus prime the lower ranking soldiers made way for them and saluted. some of them were whispering to each other about the surprise visitors.

autobot 1: Oh my primus is that killer red and steelclaw?

Ya it is they look brand new I wonder what happened?

optimus prime: get back to work we have much to do troops.

autobot soldiers: yes sir!

the three autobots made it into the central comm room to discuss the findings and the plans for the upcoming battles.

killer red: optimus sir...killer red reporting for duty....

optimus prime: at ease general what have you found?

killer red: thank you... I have found the mother ship of the sentient beings.... and so have the decepticons... I encountered a beast while on my way back to base and followed him to the mother ship...sir....he found valuable intel which could turn the tide of battle. These life forms come from a planet called earth.

optimus prime: ah earth, I remember the elders speaking of that planet, but the life there should not have that type of technology? how did they manage to get here???

steelclaw handed the intel to killer red which he put into the hologram computer within the hard drive they found files which contained the history of earth and pictures from throughout their history.

killer red: sir...these beings had contact with ironhide thousands of year in the future! this means that they somehow managed to not only get here but to get here years before their planet was destroyed. The only way that is possible is by time travel of some means...my guess is through a wormhole of some sort. We need to find the human leader... I have a bad feeling that he is in trouble with the decepticons sir..

optimus prime: this is not good killer red.

killer red: sir there is some good news...me and steelclaw have been changed somehow into very powerful autobots. I believe it has something to do with our ancestors. when I died I was transported to a throne room where my father zeta prime had been sitting with other elders. zeta prime told me that I was a rare autobot and he also told me that I would create an army of autobots called the ARMY OF FIRE.

optimus prime: ARMY OF FIRE?! you mean the one from the legends? that army was the strongest ever created. the original leader and its original members have fallen. you must be the one who inherits the throne of the legendary original leader. there is only one other question. how will you get troops?

killer red: sir on my way here i had another vision... my father explained that all i needed to do was summon them and they would find me. I already summoned them and according to legend they should be here within 24 hours after the calling of their service.

steelclaw: killer I hope you're right because we are running extremely low on troops.

killer red: As am I old friend as am I...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Time Shatter   Transformers: Time Shatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:03 pm

I make my way quickly and stealthily through the darkness, I must find the Autobot camp, and then I detect a mass of Autobot signatures. I move in to see who is there and there they are, finally. I then fold away my shoulder weapon and my rifle folds into my back. This damn armor is heavy and if it wasn’t for the power running it, I wouldn’t be able to move. I start to move in slowly and I hear a click of a weapon just behind my ear, I slowly glance back and it is an Autobot.

OK Decepticon, put your hands up and don’t do anything funny. (Autobot)

I just do as he says, I know I am safe if I comply. I then walk forward as he instructs and I am guided into camp. I am then pushed down to my knees and my head is forced downward.

Optimus, Red and Steel. I found this Decepticon roaming around our base. It didn’t put up a fight. (Autobot)

I look up and retract my helmet. The Autobots look at me with astonishment, they realize I am not a Decepticon, but then again they might see me as an enemy, hence I was with the Cons. I continue to kneel at the three’s feet and keep my head down.

I am at your mercy, do with me as you wish. I assure you I am not with Megatron or any Decepticon.

The camp is silent….what is my fate now?
Back to top Go down
The Nemean Lion
The Nemean Lion

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Time Shatter   Transformers: Time Shatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:36 pm

Nemeos Pov

When we came back the citadel was on high alert. Horrid dropped me down the gardens of the citadel while he went to reconvene with his mandalorians. I drop on my feet, that fight must have taken alot from me, i'm constantly hearing this bleeping sound..wait... I look down at my lions face and I see that one of my eyes was blinking...It took me a second to realize that it was a bomb. I ripped the Lions face of my chest, taking circuits and vitals with it and threw it up as far as I can. In moments, the bomb explodes with the cell taking minimal damage. I try to walk but instead drop to the floor of the citadel.

The explosion blasted through the prison wards and in effect shutting down all power to the cell doors. Megatron blasted his way out. Looking at hawk he will teach her a lesson. but it will have to wait. He rushes out and sees Nemeos lying down about to black out. Megatron jumps from the prison tower down to the gardens, landing near Nemeos.

Megatron: Have you done your mission?

Nemeos: Yes sir...

Megatron: What happened?

Nemeos: Killer Red....Steel claw...Prime knows....

Megatron: The bomb?

Nemeos: Steelclaw...

Megatron nods, Nemeos was proving his worth. He walks away and calls Darkfather.

Darkfather: Yes milord?

Megatron: Make sure Nemeos is repaired...and add a few, "upgrades"

Darkfather: You mean project Heracles???

Megatron: Is there any other dolt?! Get moving! I have a mission for him!

Horrid wing rested in his quarters as he thought about how he would get his revenge on Killer Red. Yes, killing him was the obvious answer, and he will. Its a matter of how. His thoughts were interrupted by one of his Mandalorian soldiers.

M1: Sir. What do we do now?

Horridwing: *stands up* Scramble everyone. I have a feeling we'll be in for a fight.

The mandalrioan soldier salutes him and rushes back to his comrades. Horrid sighs and walks towards the med bay to check up on Nemeos.

Nemeos' body lay limp on the med table as wires and circuits were being repaired, tubes were being attatched to his spark chamber. Darkfather looks on as he watched his creation, his master piece about to work. The Heracles Project. The project was considered to be dangerous to use to decepticons since the spark chambers aren't strong enough. However, the spark chamber of Nemeos is one of the more rare chambers due to his primitivity prior his recruitment. The Heracles project is actually a spark merger. It merges the sparks of dead decepticon to the live one, giving more power to the host, and what better sparks than both the sparks of bruticus and devastator. 2 huge sparks, out of ten little ones. Darkfather motioned for the process to begin and watche as one darkblue spark goes down one tube and a green spark goes to the other...when both reach Nemeos' heart chamber the sparks were being compressed with Nemeos. With in a matter of moments the sparks take to each other and Nemeos' vitals surged with power. Just as Nemeos was conscious, Horridwing walked in the room.

Horrid: What the hell?!
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Time Shatter   Transformers: Time Shatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:43 pm

You must be John Stryker. I picked up some chatter that you had escaped from Decepticon holding and had even locked Megatron into your old cell. Nice to meet you, my name is Steelclaw

Steelclaw reached out his giant metallic hand to John. John grabbed Steel's pointer finger with both his arms and they shook "hands".

Now I'm not one hundred percent sure this is right but, ba weep gra nah weep ninni bah?

The autobots began to laugh.

Close enough little human, come with us, we will need to give us as many details about the Citadel as possible.

The four entered the base once again and began discussing.

Alright, so all we know is that there are most definetly spies here in the Autobot camp, I'm working on some tech that will detect them but it's not nearly complete.

Wait a second, try this.

John tossed his helmet up to Steelclaw, Claw scanned it and was amazed.

So you humans must be from the future. Tell me, did we defeat the Decepticons?

Not exactly, in the time I came from, all the Autobots had relocated to my planet Earth because Cybertron was destroyed, the Decepticons soon followed and there were over 2000 years of fighting on Earth, but soon enough the autobots were destroyed and humans started to die out. The Decepticons sucked our planet dry and we had no choice but to try and escape, we found a planet suitable for life but a cosmic storm pulled us right into a wormhole and we appeared here at Cybertron at the beginnings of your war.

Optimus: Then I believe that fate has given us a second chance with this human, now Steelclaw what is the plan?

First off we need to weed out the spies in our ranks then the day after next we'll attack the Citadel using this intel that John gave us. We will have our main concentration of troops attack the front of the Citadel, then we'll have Killer Red and his Army of Fire flank the west side of the Citadel, hopefully we'll be able to punch a hole through the wall with a bombs that i placed on various troops during our last encounter.

Once we are inside the first place we will need to go is the holding cells. There have to be a large amount of Autobots being held captive for information. Once we have released the prisoners we should be able to take on Megatron head on.

And by then we should have broken through the main gate, the Citadel would be overwhelmed and we can claim our first real victory.

Sounds like a plan. John I've place a com link in your helmet, come with Killer Red and I and we will start destroying these Decepticon spies.
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Time Shatter   Transformers: Time Shatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:22 pm

and we will start destroying these Decepticon spies.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hearing these words Streak aka Sigma knew that he would need to have some sort of way of avoiding Killer Red, Steelclaw, and the creature they called John. He started to casually walk out of the base.

Streak: Hey I'm gonna head out on patrol.

The Guard replied with a nod, as Streak transformed and started to patrol. A while after that
Killer Red, Steelclaw, and John came by.

Killer Red: Guard has anyone left recently?

Guard: Well Streak left a little awhile ago on patrol, and so did Blur.

Killer Red and Steelclaw glanced at each other before Red got on the com.

Killer Red: Blur, Streak, this is Killer Red please return to base.

Readio: This is Blur rodger that I'm heading back to base.

They listened a little longer no response from Streak

Killer Red: Streak acknowledge last directive.

Still no response. Steelclaw looked at Red knowingly then at the guard.

Steelclaw: Make sure no one else leaves. We're going after Streak.

He said as he transformed and headed out followed by Red and John
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Streak cursed he had to move so he hit full speed and started heading towards the citadel but on his way he he got to close to the Autobot base. And was seen...

Back to top Go down
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

Number of posts : 781

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Time Shatter   Transformers: Time Shatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:08 am

(kinda off on this but here )
Meanwhile........ in the far area of cybertron a decepticon fortress is attack by an autobot force

Generic decept1: we need more troops the east side of are flank remember we could win this we are the Deceptic.....

Unknown hand grabs him to the neck and drives dagger to the back of the hepless decepticon

Generic decept1:...AAAAHHHH
Generic decept2: autobots !?!..... Decepticon destroy them

(Drops body)
Generic autobot 1: Autobots cover now!!!!!!
(chaos of blaster fire of each opposite forces fire)
Charge mine: fire in the hole
(Toss grenaide at the enemy)
Generic autobot 1: keep moving were nearly done with this misson
(autobot soldiers enter in the room)
generic autobot cpt:alright will seperate into 4 squads Charge mine your squad will take sector 2 main turret and anti air area thats giving are boy s trouble outside , scatterbitz you'll take your squad to sector 5 which is the Armory , heat tracks will take the hanger and lanch pad on sector 1 ,as for squad 4 will be me to finish the fight is that clear then move out
(charge mine an his squad heads to the elevator)
Charge mine: aright now's a good time and place to check and reload men
(elevators starts to move up later open )
Charge mine: alright boys lets show them how we roll ....ATTACk!!!!!!!!
(blaster fire starts to erupt and fire)

Last edited by charge mine on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Time Shatter   Transformers: Time Shatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:26 am

He said as he transformed and headed out followed by Red and John
Streak cursed he had to move so he hit full speed and started heading towards the citadel but on his way he he got to close to the Autobot base. And was seen...

killer red and steelclaw chase after streak but do not attack....not yet at least
killer red: streak you are making a very unwise decision... U must realize by now the forces against the decepticons. You know that you yourself are unsure about being a decepticon. join us and your offenses will come with minimal to no punishment....

before attacking sigma they waited for a reply...
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Time Shatter   Transformers: Time Shatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:01 am

This Nemeos guy was proving to be quite the character. HorridWing had never seen so much determination in any young soldier. He walked into the room to see a large powerfully upgraded Nemeos. This was not the same soldier, as a result of the Heracles project. He was now more powerful....but slower. HorridWing could fix that however.

If I may...DarkFather.

DarkFather stepped aside and allowed Horrid to do his own adjustments. He climbed onto the back of Nemeos, clanking and changing his insides here and there. He then stood back and rose his hands....

Rise...Nemeos.

Nemeos arose in his bot form, a giant, powerful and deadly. With a large lion head as his chestplate, he would strike fear in those he met. His claws...huge and powerful, creating massive drafts with every swing! His climbed along his spine along with his decepticon insignia. As he finished transforming, a large mammoth head looking skull figure appeared over his right optics. The sign of a Mandalorian.

I hereby anoint you...KING Nemeos! A fellow Mandalorian Mercenary! You will grant us victory in this never ending war with the autobots!!

He let out a huge roar, as Megatrons laughter was heard from a far.

HorridWing later sent out a message to Streak reporting on his whereabouts... Streak buzzed him to listen in on what was going on around him, only for Horrid to hear Killer Red's voice. Horrid was heated at this point! No time to get Nemeos this time. He's not fully functional yet.

You 3! With me....we're going on a little journey!

M2: Where to sir?

It's a Rescue mission....

The 4 of them took to the skies, in pursuit of Killer Red and Streak. In very short time, they arrived a couple clicks away from them. Far enough to not be spotted, but close enough to see. He could see them talking. Killer Red using his old tactics of trying to get another Decepticon on his side. The power of persuasion has always been a strong ally for him. HorridWing could see that it was failing with Streak though, and Red knew it too. His weapons were ready. SteelClaw stood close. Streak was good...but he couldn't take them both...it would be suicide. Horrid nodded to his 1st Mandalorian, then directed his 2nd Mandalorian elsewhere. The 3rd would stay with him. To fight right now would be glorious. He knew he could still take this new and improved Red, but with the new and improved SteelClaw...he wouldn't risk it. As soon as HorridWing saw guns drawn, he sprung into action, tackling Killer Red, with impecable speed. The 2 Mandalorians in different locations surrounded SteelClaw distracting him from helping Killer Red, and losing track of Streak. The final Mandalorian now sprung into action, quickly grabbing Streak and speeding off back to the Citadel. HorridWing wrestled with Killer Red, to gain a good position, but knew it was his time to leave. The Mandalorians were struggling holding off SteelClaw, due to him constantly tossing them about, but they managed to fire a shot at Red's leg, allowing Horrid to draw his sword and slice his other arm, causing a wound. He then got up, transformed and sped off, the final 2 Mandos trailing. SteelClaw caught one of them, and slammed him to the ground. He then went to reach for the next, but the captured Mando let out an emp blast, leaving SteelClaw, Killer Red and himself....momentarily paralyzed. He took one for the team, allowing himself to be captured.

Dammit....1 loss....but mission accomplished. Streak achieved.
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Time Shatter   Transformers: Time Shatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:23 am

killer red was full of uncontrollable rage like never before. his leg regenerated and he took out his energon pistol out. he pointed it at the captured decepticon and shot him between the optics. before steelclaw could stop him killer chased after the other mandos and streak.

steelclaw noticed that killer red had changed more than he thought. his eyes glowed fire red. something he had never seen before.

killer red caught up to the other mando escorts.

mando2: this is mando 2 I have a bogey on my si....(comm disturbance) ahhhhh!!!

killer red transformed in mid air and ripped the decepticon in two and transformed in an instant.

the third mando fired a missile which hit a random force field that surrounded killer's hull. killer red rammed into the decepticon leaving only an explosion behind him.

killer red's black metallic paint began to glow a blood red as he raged on leaving a path of destruction.

horridwing looked to his radar and called for backup. horrid managed to get away from killer.

even horrid noticed a somewhat morbid aggressive attitude change in red. he knew that before killer red was never like this.

as horrid and streak raced on the reinforcements could be heard screaming through their comms and then silence. horrid and streak made it to the base safely but the same could not be said for the reinforcements.
Back to top Go down
The Nemean Lion
The Nemean Lion

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Time Shatter   Transformers: Time Shatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:06 am

Nemeos trudged through the corridors and in to the throne room. He was ready and better than new, the tri- sparked chamber was working well. A new, and honorary mandalorian member Nemeos sported a skull figure in his right optics. Which sent a bone chilling spine to other decepticons around him. He reached the throne room where Megatron looked at him calmly.

Megatron: How do you feel?

Nemeos: Great....lord Megatron

Megatron: Very good...now, I have a mission for you, get the human John back...alive. Kill anyone and everything that stands in your way...

Nemeos growls and transforms in to his beast form. still a lion only the mane was made of of long whip like spikes, spines protruded behind his back, and his tail had 3 spikes in the end of it. He ran fast he was way faster than before. He passed Sigma and Horrid on the way out which gave him a more urgent sense that the battle was about to begin.

Later, he reached the autobot base, where John now resides. Killer Red and Steelclaw were just returning in their new forms. They seem just like they fought. Nemeos deduced that they encounterd Horrid when they resuced Sigma. Nemeos sniffs the air and catches John's scent. He lurks in the shadows and stalks towards John's location. As he arrived he sniffs the air again, 5 autobot guards stationed to protect John. Nemeos quickly charged the first two slashing one in half and bitting of the torso of the other. the with his tail Nemeos skewered the three remaining guards. Before John could react Nemeos was on top of him pinning him to the ground. Then, he grabbed him by the scruff of his neck and turned around only to find Ratchet in battle mode.

Ratchet: Drop...the human...down..

Nemeos: Make me..

Ratchet: A pleasure.

Ratchet charges him with his buzzsaw slashing and hacking...into thin air. He turns around to find Nemeos staring at him Face to Lion Face. and as he raised his buzzsaw, Nemeos swipes Ratchet's face of with his claws, exposing the insides of the autobots face. Nemeos then bit the autobot hero in Half. Just as he was chewing off Ratchet's ciruits Killer Red and Steelclaw walked in and saw the gore.

Steelclaw: Ratchet!

Killer Red: You will pay...

Nemeos dropped Ratchet's carcass and charged Steelclaw. Steelclaw didnt have time to react as he was pinned to the ground. In an attempt to get Nemeos of his friend Killer Red started fire his cannons but was whiplashed by Nemeos' spiked tail. Nemeos then grabbed Steelclaw with his teeth by the shoulder and threw him at Red. The two autobots disoriented, Nemeos grabbed John and turned to them

Nemeos: I wish I could destroy you now..but I have a mission to do...

Nemeos let out a loud roar and vanished in the darkness
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Time Shatter   Transformers: Time Shatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:59 am

they see Nemeoes escaping the base with john.

steelclaw: don't worry man we'll get him back....

you bet your sweet spark we will.....in fact right now...

again he felt an emptiness in killer red, an anger which was once not there..... to steelclaw's amazement killer teleported right in front of his optics.

steelclaw orders some autobots to get ratchet into the medical bay for repairs.

Nemeos now at least 40 miles away grins in satisfaction he then spots something in front of his way. he stops and drops the unconscious body of the human John. there was nothing but black in front of him but then red piercing optics stared dead at him... Nemeos thought it was a decepticon.....

Nemeos: ah good an escort. well then make yourself useful and escort me back to base just in case someone ambushes us.

the figure gets closer. faster than Nemeos could react the figure grabs him by the neck and lifts him up, stunned Nemeos tries to break free but cannot break through the hold.

killer red: You thought you could get away?! sorry but its not gonna happen. I'm taking John back. If you want him bring more than one decepticon next time..

the beast withdraws an energon gun through his back shoulder and shoots killer red's battle helmet. revealing part of his cold metallic face. Nemeos got a good look at him...he looked more like a ruthless decepticon than a good old fashioned autobot. killer's head turns back to Nemeos and his helmet rebuilds itself in front of the decepticon's optics.

killer begins to apply extreme pressure to his hold on Nemeos. the beast screams with pain into the night...

killer red: tell your decepticon friends that I'm back and that I'm not the little autobot i once was.

he throws the decepticon and it hits a nearby tower. killer turns around, grabs john and teleports back to base.

[color=orange]steelclaw was waiting outside the medical bay when killer red appeared again. killer hands the human to a medical bot and orders him to medicate him back to health.

steelclaw: you've changed red.

killer red: i know so have you.

steelclaw:No not like that I mean you "really" changed. you're not the same autobot you once were. I feel the rage you have inside of you and it concerns me...

killer red stared at steelclaw for a minute and thought about his comment.

killer red: your right..... I do have rage...I don't know where it comes from but when it comes I can't control myself,almost out of instinct.

steelclaw looks at killer red. killer puts his hand on his friend's shoulder, turns over to the right and walks away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Time Shatter   Transformers: Time Shatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:10 am

The medical bot puts me on a table and I remove deactivate the Growler armor, it transforms back to its vehicle form, I then retract my normal armor into a backpack. I am in my military battle uniform and in my true form. Killer Red walks into the medical room as the medical bot checks me over, he stops dead in his tracks as he sees me.

Ummm, I thought you were like us?

I chuckle a bit and just smile at him then sit up on the medical bed.

I am a organic Red, the metal outer shell is something my race has invented to protect us from harm.

So you use non-thinking machines to assist you? Interesting.

Just then Steelclaw and Optimus walk in the medical bay, they wanted to see how I was doing. They then see a totally different human, without my armor they are confused on what I am so I explain what I had explained to Red. I then stand up on the table and look up at them.

So what is our next move?

Our move? No John, after seeing how vulrable you are we cant risk you being killed. (Optimus)

No offence Prime, but I been fighting the Decepticons for 6 Earth years in in my time. Not to mention I have taken down well over 300 drones and one Starscream.

Yes but how could you do such a thing with your current weapon systems? (Optimus)

Well if it come to that Prime I will have no choice but to use it, but right now that I will keep to myself. But I assure you I am capable of fighting in a war.

I activate my armor and it covers my body all accept my head. I then reactivate the Growler upgrade and then the real fun starts. The upgrade makes me about 11 feet tall, the shoulder gun is on my right, the rifle is combined in my right arm leaving my right hand free, the emp launcher is combined into my left arm leaving my left hand free. On my back boost thrusters are visible and then two sword handles appear, I grab them to show twin energon sabers, then the armor goes into a black, gray and red paint scheme.

The three Autobots look back at each other and my helmet flips back over my head.

Lets rock!
Back to top Go down
The Nemean Lion
The Nemean Lion

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Time Shatter   Transformers: Time Shatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:13 am

Nemeos stand up and shakes of Killer Red's assault. He growls the he was not prepared for such a simple tactic. He will in one way or the other. He walks around the tower and transforms. His eyes glowing deep red, he goes and chases back to the autobot base. This time, no more mr. nice guy...Then his comlink turns on. It's Horridwing.

Horridwing: Looks like you need help Nemeos

Nemeos: No.....this time, I'm killing all of them!!

Horridwing: Relax, I'll be there eta 5 minutes.

Nemeos: Roger..
Nemeos transforms in to his bi pedal form and looks at the tower. He grabs one of the walls and crushes it with one claw. The whole tower came tumbling down around him and he gave a savage roar. Forget the mission....Killer Red will pay... dearly..

An autobot strike team made its way towards the decepticon base. Killer red, John and Steelclaw ahead of the team. Killer Red looks to the left and stops abruptly. Steel and John stops and looks at Killer Red.

Steelclaw: Whats wrong?

Killer Red: The tower....its gone.

Steelclaw looked at the distance and instantly he knew what Killer red was talking about. Shouts abruptly came from behind as the rest of the strike team seemed to disappear.

John: Where did everyone go!?

Killer Red: They're dead...Steelclaw! He's here!

Steelclaw: Who whos here?!

Suddenly a figure burst out behind Steelclaw and slashed at one of his legs. causing Steelclaw to drop to the ground. John thrown off his growler by the beast tries to reach for his cannon but was swiped away by the beast.

Nemeos: Me...

Killer Red: You... think you can take me?!

Nemeos: I believe I can...

Killer red teleports in front of Nemeos and grabs his throat again. But this time Nemeos in beast for was still smiling.

Nemeos: Fool.

Nemeos' tail whips around slashing at the torso of Killer Red, and with a swipe he takes out one of Killer Reds eye. Luckily for Killer Red he was able to dodge it ore his face would have been like Ratchets. Nemeos transforms and takes out his shock cannons and blasts Killer Red. Nemeos missed and took a punch in the face as a consequence. Skidding back Nemeos then blocks one of Kille Red's round house and slams him to the ground. With a wicked kick to the gut Killer Red flew back to where Steelclaw was standing, or rather, kneeling. Steelclaw still having unable to move his foot found out that he had a deep gash in his right leg. He transforms and goes in to this dinosaur like monster. Nemeos smiles and transforms in to his beast mode. The two went at it like there was no tommorow claw to teeth tail to tail.
Nemeos manages to swip Steel at the torso at the cost of being thumped in the head by Steelclaws tail. Nemeos then lunges at Steelclaw and pins him down He roared right at at Steelclaws face. The decibel level made Steelclaws processor vibrate thus, temporarily shutting him down. He was about ti finish him of when he was thrown of Steelclaw by Killer Red. Nemeos was about to do battle with Killer Red when a decepticon landed in front of him. It was Horridwing.

Horridwing: Red's mine remember?!

Nemeos: *growls* fine...but if you die it'll be a pleasure ripping his head off.

(Horrid wing Killer Red face off dun dun dun!)

Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Time Shatter   Transformers: Time Shatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:01 pm

Kratos oblidged...he had picked up Steelclaw's spark energy near.

Steelclaw fell from the sky and grabbed the two Mandalorians and slammed them together. He unshethed his plasma sword and cut off Soundwave's arms and legs. Next he looked Horridwing, who was now holding onto Kratos.

Hey Kratos, you might want to shield yourself!

As Kratos listened to the true Steelclaw he transformed into his beast mode, a stream of pure energon hit Horridwind, it shut his circuits down and he lie there motionless. Steelclaw then collected the piles of Decepticons and flew up as high as he could, then using all his might he threw them up into space. Their bodies crashed into an old spacestation. Horridwing reactivated just after the crash.

Back at the Plaza.

Lucky I was scanning communications and somehow heard myself talking to you Kratos.

Claw broke Kratos restraints.

There is much we need to talk about, lets go back to the base.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Time Shatter   Transformers: Time Shatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:39 pm

A black jet flies towards the Decepticon hanger enters and transforms into it’s robot mode. It then walks through the halls and passes the other troops and heads towards my holding cell. Once there it stands in front of my cell, opens up the cell door and then it’s chest cavity opens up. Thank god this jet has homing technology along with infiltration tech, thank you Wheeljack.

Well about time my ride got here.

I jump in and then the cavity closes up. I then take control of the robot and walk back to the hanger and unknowing to the Decepticons I am no longer there, mainly because the robot planted a hologram projector in the cell. The robot transforms and leave the hanger and roars off into the night sky. Once out of rang I deactivate the infiltration cloak and revert to it’s regular mode then try to contact Steel.

Steelclaw this is Striker. Do you read me?

Striker that you? Damn we thought you were killed! Where are you?

Well buddy I am flying blind, can you send a flyer to guide me in.

Wait…flyer, are you flying?

(Chuckles) Yeah I have my jet fighter, so I need some assistance getting to base.

Roger that, I will send up Kratos.

About 20 minutes later Kratos flies up to met me in his jet mode, then met Steelclaw back at base. After I land Kratos was expecting the jet to transform but the canopy pops open and a small human gets out. He looks at me confused seeing this odd little being standing before him.

Kratos, met John Striker. Striker met Kratos.

I shake hands well my hand to his massive finger, I then retract my helmet then look sadly up at them all.

Boy I got some good news and bad. Bad news is, I have a nemesis that followed me here.

And the good news?

I know what will cause the Autobots lose the war on Earth.

In the main room of the base I tell them all what I have learned, meanwhile the Decepticons discover I had escaped again.
Back to top Go down
The Nemean Lion
The Nemean Lion

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Time Shatter   Transformers: Time Shatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:58 pm

Nemeos arrived after the battle between Kratos and Horridwing. Needless to say that he was too late. Nemeos transformed to his bi-pedal form. and sniffed the air. Frustrated that he arrived to late, a savage roar escaped from his toothed mouth. Steelclaw had been here..He turned to the sky and saw something coming down...fast...It was Horridwing. Immediately, Nemeos jumped up and caught Horrid in mid air. As they both slammed down to the ground, Horrid wing looked at him.

Horridwing: You're....alive...

Nemeos: None the worse for wear my friend....come on, we need to re group...

Horridwing: No...Kratos...Steelclaw....

Nemeos: Another day Horrid...we will take them, and those autobot scum another day. For now, we need to fix you up.

Nemeos carried Horridwing off, heading toward the back up base. He kept thinking how Horridwing could be defeated by Steelclaw...he has gotten stronger. No matter he thought, they will meet..and once they do..Nemeos growled at pleasure on what he will do to the autobot..
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Time Shatter   Transformers: Time Shatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:16 pm

Steelclaw left the group and headed outside of the base. He felt as if something was pulling him to the cybertronian jungles. Covering almost a third of the planet they were said to be haunted by the sparks of ancient Cybertronians, the primal Cybertronians. This is precisely what Steelclaw was looking for. Grimlock, King of the Dinobots, was his ancestor and he was determined to find him and learn from him. As he approached the dark jungles he could feel a never ending clash, the jungle was shrouded in darkness. Steelclaw walked into the mighty jungle. When he was about a mile into the jungle the trees began to shake. He looked around and there was nothing there, he switched to infrared sight. Just about 100 yards ahead of him were the spirits of the Dinobots clashing with other ancient spirits.

Steelclaw shot at the other evil spirits and they disappeared, the dinobots then walked over to Steelclaw.

Grimlock: It is good that you have come, you have come to learn of your potential. You have already used some of the abilities we have given you, but there is still much to be learned. You know you can fly, and can pierce enemies with your tail. You have also harnessed the power of our fire. But still there is much to know. But we shall teach you now.

The dinobots looked at eachother and all charged at Steelclaw, Claw closed his optics and felt them enter his spark. He felt fantastic, not stronger or smarter, or better equipped, but he knew what he could do know. He blinked his eyes in front of him were the evil spirits from before, except they felt real. They charged after Claw and he transformed and grabed one by the neck and ripped it off, he threw the head at another while he shot his plasma sword through a third. Then the spirits transformed together. A mighty beast stood of Claw, as big as Devastator himself. Claw then felt an amazing surge of power. Beside him stood the dinobot spirits. They transformed and combined. As they combined, Claw's individual parts became as the Combiner Dinobot. He extended his massive energon talons and ripped through the evil spirits. The spirits fell apart and Steelclaw returned to his normal form.

Grimlock: There is nothing more we can teach, you know everything you can do with your power, we have given you the gift of knowledge of it's use. Now leave the jungle and help save the Autobots.

Thank you, so much.

Steelclaw transformed and began to head to base.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Time Shatter   Transformers: Time Shatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:15 pm

After checking my fighter and armor over I take a seat on some cargo boxes for a rest. I start to think about the day I encountered Cipher and almost met my end that day. Yeah there hasn’t been a day since then that I don’t think about it. Every time I look at my right arm I am reminded of it. I then close my eyes and my arm transforms to it’s more robotic like form, I open my eyes and look at it with disgust. In my disgust I slam my metal fist off the box and lower my head. I then hear a familiar voice, one whom I respect.

I see that the war has taken its toll on you? (Optimus)

I look up slowly to see him kneeling down before me, yet I still have to look up.

Prime, I don’t mean to lose my temper. I just don’t understand how that Cipher could betray his own race?

I know Striker. Even now brother fights brother and a true war within effects some of us.(Optimus)

I let out a sigh and then I stand up, Prime puts his hand down for me to step in and I step into the massive blue hand. He stands up and we both look out from the roof top. I then turn to him I take out a small micro chip.

What is that Striker?(Optimus)

Prime, it may not work but during the war on the Decepticons used viruses to infect the Autobots. I believe with Cipher here he may have given them this information and will use it against you.

I see, well can you develop more?(Optimus)

No sadly this was the only one I had with me, and it was quiet by chance I even had one. So I want you to install this in your circuits, it will protect you.

But what of the others?(Optimus)

Trust me Prime, they will attack you with it. Believe me, your more important than you believe.

Prime takes the chip and places me down, he then goes to the medical bay where it is installed. Meanwhile I start modifying my armor to allow my arm to function with it. I know its only a matter of time that Cipher comes for me, so rather than run, I will meet him head on.

Three hours later, my armor is finished. I grab the make-ship shield I made and attach it to my left arm, I grab my rifle with my right arm. I then make sure I got my energon blades, 4 sticky bombs and do one final system check. Once completed I slip away from the base and start heading towards the Decepticon base. With any luck that chip will protect Prime and the future will have a better outlook. As for me there is only one path now, kill Cipher or die trying.
Back to top Go down
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Time Shatter   Transformers: Time Shatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:45 pm

(shoot's emp launcher at john striker which disable his aircraft forcefully making him land)
Charge mine:Attention unknown aircraft as part of my mission you must come with me to my base my boss want's to meet with you on certain terms. if do not comply force will be use against you.
(walks in front of the aircraft)
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Time Shatter   Transformers: Time Shatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:05 pm

meanwhile back at autobot HQ. more and more AOF recruits come pouring in.

killer red walks to the top of the HQ balcony to see his forces lined up and ready for an order. millions upon millions of troops and still more coming in to join the fight.

something was different. with his new self came a darkness and anger he never had before. killer looked out to the ground below and then into the horizon of cybertron... the once peaceful horizon was now shattered with a dark carbon smoke and the smell of energon which covered the entire skyline.

killer senses a presence behind him and notices the energy signature. It was optimus prime.

he walked up to killer and stood next to him looking out into the skyline with his arms crossed behind his back...he spoke.

Optimus prime: you know... I still remember the good old days when this planet was not ravaged by war. those days seem so far away but truly time is just an illusion.

optimus rested his arms on the balcony handles.

Optimus prime: I see you now all grown up and leading this massive army of yours and you yourself concern me. that skyline which is battle torn represents what we stand for killer red. let it be a reminder of why we fight. let it be known who started this war...and let it be known who will stand victorious in the end. good ultimately wins against evil no matter what. I have an assignment for you my friend. there is a decepticon base which is located west of here. take a squad with you and wipe them out. they are too close for comfort. if you see any cons surrendering take them as prisoners they could have some information. and on a personal note killer. these new powers of yours get stronger every hour on the hour but so does your rage. do not let it overcome you or you will be turned...

killer's spark skips a beat as the words roll out of his leader's mouth. he is scared about what he can become. with this power comes consequence and only time will tell what happens. optimus walks out and gets into the elevator. killer was standing motionless thinking about what his friend and good leader just spoke. he awakens from his daze and begins preparations for the mission.

killer red opens a comm link to the forces below.

killer red: this is your leader speaking... I want a small squad to ready up and meet me at drop ship alpha we have orders to take down a decepticon base west of here... killer red ending transmission.

without hesitation some men moved to the drop ship. killer red teleported and met them there. they got in and headed out.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Time Shatter   Transformers: Time Shatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:17 pm

Inside Dropship Alpha:

Steelclaw and Killer Red stood in front of a tiny squad of AoF members, they looked like they had seen more battles then Ironhide or Kupp.

Alright, this is a pretty basic mission we have going on here. I believe that Optimus is using it to test our efficiency. I have no doubt in my mind that you all will be up to the task. Steelclaw brief them.

Ok, we are heading to a base west of here that the Decepticons have named Trypticon. We have two objectives when we get there: Freeing the Autobots prisoners there and then destroying the gun that they are building there. Now this isn't going to be a walk in the park, Megatron has invested a lot of energon into making this gun and we've heard reports that it could destroy an entire city.

Autobot: So what's the plan?

I was hoping you'd ask. Killer Red and I will infiltrate the base and release the prisoners, after we have escorted them out I want all Aerialbots to lay heavy bombing runs on the base. Once the base's shields have gone offline our ground forces need to fire all heavy weapons at it. Expect a lot of resistance boys. We'll be arriving in about 5 minutes.

Then a huge laser hits the dropship, it falls to the ground.

What the Primus was that?!

It must be the gun! It's operational!!

All flyers! Grab a non-flying friend and meet us on the ground! Move, move, move!

On the ground of Cybertron:

We can't risk sending people out into the open field. It'll be suicide!

Alright, then we won't. Steelclaw take my hand!

I don't like you like that Red.

NO YOU IDIOT! WE'RE GOING TO TELEPORT INTO THE BASE, DISABLE THE GUN AND RELEASE THE PRISONERS!

Oh....that makes sense.

The two teleport inside the base.

Last edited by STEELCLAW_6847 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Time Shatter   Transformers: Time Shatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:25 pm

I start to get out of my fighter to confront this Autobot who is clearly misinformed of who I am and suddenly I see something rapidly approach from the corner of my eye. It was a missile and I dive off my fighter and tuck and roll to safety. My fighter explodes and drives Chargemine back into a wall were he is knocked out. I grab my rifle and start to scan the area for the source of the attack and that didn’t take long to find it.

Out from the large buildings rolled out a massive Decepticon tank, I then quickly take cover beside a building. I watch as it rolls towards the downed Autobot, now he was annoying but I am not letting this con take him down. I wait as the Decepticon rolls by the budilding I am hiding behind and as he is ¾ of the way by I take out a sticky bomb and run behind him and attach it to his body. I then run to take cover, then boom, I watch as the massive Decepticon goes up in flames and is nullified.

I let out a sigh, then look at the Autobot. He will be fine now that the threat is gone, I then leave the area and head towards the Decepticon base.
Back to top Go down
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Time Shatter   Transformers: Time Shatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:30 pm

(later)
Charge mine: son of....
(look's at wreckage)
charge mine:now that just prime......were heck did that ''flesh thing'' gone to
(turn's on comlink)
Charge mine:sir it got away but left a something in return ....
Unknown boss: and what is that ?
charge mine: a wreckage of his aircraft it might be enough to scan part of the data you'll need. im going back to base to check what it is and comeback out here to find that "flesh it creature'' since he can't go that far with that little body he has
(transforms and heads to base)
unknown boss: do have info of what it look?
Charge mine: yeah but I don't know what type it is seem's to look like those nebulo whatever creatures on that nebulo report I'll get more info on it once i scan the material's at the base charge mine out
Back to top Go down
The Nemean Lion
The Nemean Lion

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Time Shatter   Transformers: Time Shatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:44 pm

After seeing Horridwing off to the med bay, Nemeos reports in to the dark chambers of the Darkfather.

Darkfather: Nemeos, you are back...tell me..is the diversion a sucess?

Nemeos: Yes Darkfather..however, we have a little problem.

Darkfather: What.....

Nemeos: Kratos, aparently Horridwing failed to kill him at the Vasari Plaza...twice..

Darkfather: I see....I must convene with Megatron about this...

Darkfather, looks at his apprentice, seeing his black tattoos he realized that his creation has changed so much in such a little time.

After reporting to Darkfather Nemeos went into his chamber and lied down. He closed his eyes and meditated...

Flashback

In what used to be the lush jungles of cybertron, two leaders came to convene, Grimlock the leader of the dinobots and Nemiclos, the savage Nemean clan leader. The two stood face to face in a tense debate about the future of their kind..

Nemean Clan leader: You and your bretheren are fools in going back to the cybertronian city! We took an oath that we would not interact with those cyebrtronians!

Grimlock: Nemiclos do not understand! city cybertronians need help! Peace and Harmony must be brought back! It is for us too!

Nemiclos: NO! you have been corrupted by the impurites of the city cybertronians..leave them to their devices, We have one rule, The strong shall live and the weak shall fail.

Grimlock: Then grimlock see Lion people as enemies! Grimlock believe peace is solution while Lion Men want destroy weak!

Nemiclos: It is a should be! The Nemean Clan has no use for the weak..and we have no use for you

End of Flashback...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Time Shatter   Transformers: Time Shatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformers: Time Shatter
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next