TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date Empty
PostSubject: top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date   top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:55 pm

10. "Now.. show me how you used to spank her."
9. "Do you think she would put out if I told her that I loved her?"
8. "I just got my license today."
7. "Five bucks says she's a D-cup."
6. "You taught her to swallow, didn't you?"
5. "So, does your wife just lay there during sex too?"
4. "Hi. I'm Robert, but my friends call me 'Back Door Bob.'"
3. "I believe being sexually active since I was 12 has helped me mature."
2. "Please come inside? Wow, you sound just like your daughter."
1. "I feel like we both have something in common, she calls ME daddy too!"
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date Empty
PostSubject: Re: top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date   top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:06 pm

i laughed
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date   top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:12 pm

Weird......XD
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date   top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:19 pm

Star Adder wrote:
i laughed

Its bad if you laugh at your own jokes.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date   top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:25 pm

Maybe they aren't his jokes.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date   top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:50 pm

they arent my jokes
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date   top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:51 pm

I win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date   top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:38 am

You lose.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date   top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:21 am

Invalid responce.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date   top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:34 pm

Spell response right and come back.

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date   top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:52 pm

Owned by the G-Nazi.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date   top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:24 am

Autosaver wrote:
Spell response right and come back.

Smile

Autosaver wrote:
Its bad if you laugh at your own jokes.

Funny, I felt the same way from your uncorroborated response to Adder.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date   top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:59 pm

At least I can get the right letters for "it". ^_~
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date   top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:02 pm

Okay...could have went without the winking.

I don't swing that way. XD
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518

PostSubject: Re: top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date   top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:21 am

laughed really hard top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date   top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

top 10 things not to say to the father of the girl you taking out for a date
Page 1 of 1