TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

when does the agony end!!!

Go down 
+6
Defbringer
Dr. Lecter
PW Magnimus Prime
The Good Rebel
Autosaver
Commander Hawk
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2010-02-10

when does the agony end!!! Empty
PostSubject: when does the agony end!!!   when does the agony end!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:22 pm

Politicians
democrats
autosaver being the new areilbot
jetbat coming back
WHEN DOES THE AGONY END!!!!

post ur...agony here...this is a global thing...
v.v
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: when does the agony end!!!   when does the agony end!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:00 pm

Why did I help you get back here?
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

PostSubject: Re: when does the agony end!!!   when does the agony end!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:08 pm

cause ur a fool.
thats y
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: when does the agony end!!!   when does the agony end!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:04 pm

So, you are saying you shouldn't even be here?

GORT was right. (for once)
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: when does the agony end!!!   when does the agony end!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:33 am

My philosophy is to never hit a woman, but Hawk is obviously a 40 year old man, so I would punch him straight in the face.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: when does the agony end!!!   when does the agony end!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:49 am

Be nice
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: when does the agony end!!!   when does the agony end!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:57 am

G.O.R.T wrote:
My philosophy is to never hit a woman, but Hawk is obviously a 40 year old man, so I would punch him straight in the face.

I'm actually in bad mood right now, but this made my day... LOL when does the agony end!!! Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

PostSubject: Re: when does the agony end!!!   when does the agony end!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:26 am

-.- wow, thanks gort.
:/ and i dont care what all of you say
im here.
get use to it.

and..darkdaddy...u just turned a level.
Back to top Go down
Defbringer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Defbringer

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: when does the agony end!!!   when does the agony end!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:23 pm

The answer for all autorots to Hawk's post is - NEVER.

HAIL MEGATRON!!!
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: when does the agony end!!!   when does the agony end!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:44 pm

Defbringer wrote:

HAIL MEGATRON!!!

I have to laugh at this. Everyone knows that Megatron is to dumb to ever be victorious against us. His track record is proof enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: when does the agony end!!!   when does the agony end!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:53 am

I had to laugh at it as well.............he put "rots" in stead of "bots". Fuck that guy's highlarious!! xD
Back to top Go down
Defbringer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Defbringer

PostSubject: Re: when does the agony end!!!   when does the agony end!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:07 am

PW Magnimus Prime wrote:
Defbringer wrote:

HAIL MEGATRON!!!

I have to laugh at this. Everyone knows that Megatron is to dumb to ever be victorious against us. His track record is proof enough.

No, what everyone knows is that PW stands for P*ss weak.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

PostSubject: Re: when does the agony end!!!   when does the agony end!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:50 am

LOL it's BFTA all over again

PWs versus Minions and all that... yea.

when does the agony end!!! Stat_l10

SWINDLES FOR THE WIN

when does the agony end!!! All-ha10
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: when does the agony end!!!   when does the agony end!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:36 pm

Dr. Lecter wrote:
LOL it's BFTA all over again

PWs versus Minions and all that... yea.

when does the agony end!!! Stat_l10

SWINDLES FOR THE WIN

when does the agony end!!! All-ha10

We were even, but we were starting to take you guys out easily. Pumpkin was way to easy, that is how I manage to make so many pies; and Debringer, I knew his pattern like a book, so after some early defeats, it turned into a landslide victory. In the end, Prime Warriors ruled. Very Happy

*And that was the story of the war between the Minions vs Prime Warriors.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

PostSubject: Re: when does the agony end!!!   when does the agony end!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:32 pm

No offense Mags, I think it was you're simply referring to yourself... we were tossing Saketh, Spiral and the PWs around like melons until they log off or try to avoid us by switching zones... LOL

You put up quite a decent fight on some good days (few and far between if you ask the other Minions about it), but it's nothing special. At least some fight is better than basic lambslaughter.

Maybe that's why PWs made it into the Minion list of side quests.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: when does the agony end!!!   when does the agony end!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:22 am

ooooooh dems fightin words on my block...
Back to top Go down
Defbringer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Defbringer

PostSubject: Re: when does the agony end!!!   when does the agony end!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:20 pm

PW Magnimus Prime wrote:

We were even, but we were starting to take you guys out easily. Pumpkin was way to easy, that is how I manage to make so many pies; and Debringer, I knew his pattern like a book, so after some early defeats, it turned into a landslide victory. In the end, Prime Warriors ruled. Very Happy

LOL. Thank goodness for your optimisim Magnum.

You are most definitely in your element in the forums...

Def.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: when does the agony end!!!   when does the agony end!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:16 pm

Defbringer wrote:
PW Magnimus Prime wrote:

Def.

Big words from someone who couldnt predict my next move, unlike you and Pumpkin.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

PostSubject: Re: when does the agony end!!!   when does the agony end!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:23 pm

PW Magnimus Prime wrote:
Defbringer wrote:
PW Magnimus Prime wrote:

We were even, but we were starting to take you guys out easily. Pumpkin was way to easy, that is how I manage to make so many pies; and Debringer, I knew his pattern like a book, so after some early defeats, it turned into a landslide victory. In the end, Prime Warriors ruled. when does the agony end!!! Icon_biggrin

Def.

Big words from someone who couldnt predict my next move, unlike you and Pumpkin.

Uhm... Mags, that's a double negative.

Quote :

In all modern languages, negative + negative = positive. In Shakespeare's day, double negatives were considered emphatic, but today, they are considered grammar mistakes.

Example:

I can't get no satisfaction (a popular line from the song 'Satisfaction' by the Rolling Stones) = I get satisfaction.

I don't want nothing = I want something.

Ergo, your statement can be directly translated as:

Big words from someone who could predict your next move, like you (Defbringer) and Pumpkin. when does the agony end!!! Icon_study

when does the agony end!!! Icon_cheers for education!
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: when does the agony end!!!   when does the agony end!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:32 pm

When did Autosaver changer his name to Dr. Lecter? scratch
lol just kidding DD
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

PostSubject: Re: when does the agony end!!!   when does the agony end!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:36 pm

STEELCLAW_6847 wrote:
When did Autosaver changer his name to Dr. Lecter? when does the agony end!!! Icon_scratch
lol just kidding DD

LOL... Autosaver's the grammar nazi but I'm the Führer of grammar nazis, thanks to my secondary profession. I correct grammar every day and get paid for it.
Back to top Go down
Defbringer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Defbringer

PostSubject: Re: when does the agony end!!!   when does the agony end!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:20 pm

Dr. Lecter wrote:

when does the agony end!!! Icon_cheers for education!

My dear colleague, I couldn't agree more - or do I mean I couldn't disagree less? [fire extinguisher is down the hall Magnum]

Darkdaddy, I do believe that we discussed this very point on a number of occasions...at least under the autocratic (how wonderfully ironic) rule of Megatron, education for autobots, (or should I say re-programming) would vastly improve - allowing them to perform some meaningful tasks such as automatic can opener, garbage disposals, and for the most promising students - electric wheelchairs.
Back to top Go down
Defbringer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Defbringer

PostSubject: Re: when does the agony end!!!   when does the agony end!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:48 pm

PW Magnimus Prime wrote:
Defbringer wrote:
PW Magnimus Prime wrote:

Def.

Choc Ice - since you've totally missed my point, let me spell it out straight in lingo you need not interrogate. You're a two-bit writer...not a fighter, fool, more an agitated tapper less a cold-hard zapper...you got more scratch on your snatch than your chinny chin chin - so take a deep breath before you blow the man down...and Prime, if my words still have no meaning, don't panic don't fret...do what you do best boy, tell your blog about it...

Def out.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: when does the agony end!!!   when does the agony end!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:30 pm

I may not have the number of wins in comparision to most of those who played, but my wins are of quality. Just ask Iron Mike as we faced off 3 times and I swept him. I am as much a fighter as a writer, so keep fooling yourself Def. In the end, Atuobots will always be victorious over your pathetic Deceptichumps(in the words of Ironhide).
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

PostSubject: Re: when does the agony end!!!   when does the agony end!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:49 pm

why is this in meh topic?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when does the agony end!!!   when does the agony end!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

when does the agony end!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Global Forum-
Jump to: