TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SteelClaw_6847

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2010-02-10

SteelClaw_6847 Empty
PostSubject: SteelClaw_6847   SteelClaw_6847 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:02 am

Strong.
Agile.
Annoying.
Soldier.

Closing my eyes, my memories of the past blows me. The constant battles. The constant struggles. The constant deaths. Autobots. How i despise them. I despise myself for becoming one. I wish i could be born again, and let the Decepticon soul take my spark. He was one that sat under the category of strong and agile, even for his size. For a soldier, he was seen by the eye of the commander, and was known as a strong autobot, who took responsibility. Annoying. ugh, my eye would twitch everytime i met him on the battle ground. his red and yellowish armor made a growl be heard, and his lips. always a smirk when he was faced to faced with me. did he enjoy fighting me? I dont know. but i know he loved making me mad.

I remember the day i saw him fighting some Decepticons, I had the chance to sneak up and slam my blades unto his back, I had the chance to destroy that idiot. But something held me in place. Even though Decepticons attacked him from every side, every corner, he still would not go down. You could say, i fell in love with the autobot. But a love hate relationship. That of coarse, made me stray away from his ways and when i met him, i would always teleport away. Seeing him finally go down, on his knee, i made my move. I know something about fairness. Even though i dont like to play fair, i know when its a time to step in. I remember destroying my own, to save his aft. He looked shock then put that smirk. I only destroyed my own. because i wanted to kill him my self.

That Cocky smile appeared, and i was force to shoot him.
As my eyes appear online, i remember how he cared, and how he tried to be a friend.
But in this generation.
Friendship, is a curse.

Betrayel.
Sideways

He became a Decepticon.
He was always with the rest of the decepticons.
My spark knew something was wrong.
And soon, i found out, that this was just a spy.
If no one could hear my words, then they shall learn themselfs.
sitting in the roof of the base, our blueprints gone, Megatron yelling, Comrades hurting. this is the act of betrayel.
This is the act of SteelClaw_6847.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

SteelClaw_6847 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SteelClaw_6847   SteelClaw_6847 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:04 pm

Bravo! Nice work.
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2010-02-10

SteelClaw_6847 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SteelClaw_6847   SteelClaw_6847 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:15 pm

>_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SteelClaw_6847 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SteelClaw_6847   SteelClaw_6847 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SteelClaw_6847
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Stories-
Jump to: