TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question to the Decepticon/Sideways Community

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Question to the Decepticon/Sideways Community Empty
PostSubject: Question to the Decepticon/Sideways Community   Question to the Decepticon/Sideways Community I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:52 pm

What was your reason for becoming a Decepticon/Sideways? How has it affected you now, and do you regret your desicion?

-Why was it that you remained loyal to your cause?
-Was there ever a time when the other side (Autobots) ever attempted to persuade you over to their side?
-Have you ever convinced any Autobots to side with you?
-Who has inspired you to become what you have?
-Who are your most prized allies?

Answer in any order you wish. But please, for the love of God, do not give an insane reason (I'm talking to you...you know who you are) your being. So no fake biographies.

This is a simple interview I am performing for the sake of entertainment. I do hope that you partake. You may notice a bit of difference in the topic, but do not let that get to you.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Question to the Decepticon/Sideways Community   Question to the Decepticon/Sideways Community I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:08 am

I'll try.

What was your reason for becoming a Decepticon/Sideways? How has it affected you now, and do you regret your desicion?

First and foremost, I'm not a "Sideways" player.

The logic for me choosing the Decepticons is rooted from me authentically liking the Decepticons from the age of 8.

As for regrets on why I chose them, I have none. If this game was about G.I.Joe, I'd side with Cobra; if it was Terminator, I'd go with the Machines.

I grew up idolizing the enemy. Cartoon heroes are so dull and one-sided.

==================================
Loyalty is a real-life virtue I possess.

-Was there ever a time when the other side (Autobots) ever attempted to persuade you over to their side?
Defender of Ancients called me "The Devil." It kind of stuck from that point. The closest thing that came to me being invited to the Autobot cause was from a Sideways con (not one of the Minions)-- to ruin the Autobot win/loss ratio by forfeiting. To make the long story short, I declined. It's not my style and I'd be wasting time. I don't play to cheat. I wouldn't name the player though, the slag's sort of popular in BFTA.

Many. A lot of Auto players back then were either weak-minded internet users or gibbering kids, worse, both. Good for propaganda and cannon fodder.

In-game? Adolf Hitler. Seriously.

The Minions.
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Question to the Decepticon/Sideways Community   Question to the Decepticon/Sideways Community I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:42 am

oh dear lord.

well, to tell you the truth, I havent. I have been in the autobots, out of boredom, then came back because, they to me, where not fun at all. i mean who wants to be good? here you can be evil all you want and the only consequence is a ban.

Autobots hate me. They would probably stab me in the eye than ask me.

yes. Ace Bomber. Once! but my trick was soon not prevailed. For he had two accounts, its then i found out, it was his friend who used ace venom. Unfortunatly even though i couldnt convince the bot to come be a con, i made a very strong friend that day.

Starscream. I started watching since i was nine years old. 1999.
Then in 2005 he was one of the characters that really inspired me.
He has a evil way. But the fact i love he is a scientist and a second commander. He tries to get what he wants, and doesnt let anyone tell him no. He is the only who dares fight what he cant have. and to me, i think im similar to him, because since i got into game design, many teachers have told me that i cannot do. And i yet still eat their words.

That is a secret.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Question to the Decepticon/Sideways Community   Question to the Decepticon/Sideways Community I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:53 pm

Commander Hawk wrote:
oh dear lord.

well, to tell you the truth, I havent. I have been in the autobots, out of boredom, then came back because, they to me, where not fun at all. i mean who wants to be good? here you can be evil all you want and the only consequence is a ban.

Autobots hate me. They would probably stab me in the eye than ask me.

yes. Ace Bomber. Once! but my trick was soon not prevailed. For he had two accounts, its then i found out, it was his friend who used ace venom. Unfortunatly even though i couldnt convince the bot to come be a con, i made a very strong friend that day.

Starscream. I started watching since i was nine years old. 1999.
Then in 2005 he was one of the characters that really inspired me.
He has a evil way. But the fact i love he is a scientist and a second commander. He tries to get what he wants, and doesnt let anyone tell him no. He is the only who dares fight what he cant have. and to me, i think im similar to him, because since i got into game design, many teachers have told me that i cannot do. And i yet still eat their words.

That is a secret.

You mean the mercs?

Anyway, thank you guys for participating. Interesting read, I dare say.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Question to the Decepticon/Sideways Community   Question to the Decepticon/Sideways Community I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:28 pm

To be completely honest, it's because I sucked as an autobot. I got bored and decided to go for a change. I was really good as a decepticon, thus I stayed. I don't regret my decision, being that I established an amazing name for myself thru the decepticons.

Probably because I knew many depended on me. Also, because I had a team with me, made of all my closest allies. Why would I leave all my friends??

Arcee made a living off of it. As well as Ultra Magnus (who even offered to pray with me =/). Steelclaw and Killer Red as well. I never went until the game was over....by that time it was too late.

Many. Far too much to name. Sleepray was my favorite, cuz he became a beast. Eventually defeated just about everyone in the game.

The Emperor from Star Wars. I find attacking thru words, rather thru brute force to be more powerful, and I've always admired it. Persuasion is the most powerful ability you can have, and I possess it. A bit of raw power helps as well though, and he's the prime example of it.

My fellow Mandalorians. They know who they are.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Question to the Decepticon/Sideways Community   Question to the Decepticon/Sideways Community I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:31 pm

Thank you for participating, Parappa Rappa.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: Question to the Decepticon/Sideways Community   Question to the Decepticon/Sideways Community I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:32 pm

You have to stop calling me that....
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Question to the Decepticon/Sideways Community   Question to the Decepticon/Sideways Community I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:35 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Question to the Decepticon/Sideways Community   Question to the Decepticon/Sideways Community I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:43 pm

Lunar wrote:
Thank you for participating, Parappa Rappa.

lol what?
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Question to the Decepticon/Sideways Community   Question to the Decepticon/Sideways Community I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:10 pm

Inside joke.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: Question to the Decepticon/Sideways Community   Question to the Decepticon/Sideways Community I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:49 pm

yet another one...
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Question to the Decepticon/Sideways Community   Question to the Decepticon/Sideways Community I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:17 am

Guess that's it.

Thanks anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question to the Decepticon/Sideways Community   Question to the Decepticon/Sideways Community I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question to the Decepticon/Sideways Community
Page 1 of 1