TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Foxy Lady

Go down 
+4
Steelclaw
The Good Rebel
Izanami
Commander Hawk
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Foxy Lady - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxy Lady   Foxy Lady - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:45 pm

TOPIC LOCKED.

Don't turn this into a flame war Auto. You were demoted for various reasons auto no need to try and complain in every single thread you get.

And hawk, while it is ok to express yourself through various writings writing posts that single out and attack people won't be tolerated unless the other person is not affected by your comments. I for one think it'll be interesting if you wrote one of these about me.

Your opinions are welcomed, but when focusing on the hate toward someone try and keep your cursing and insulting in Transformers language. (slag and what not) so that is clear that you are talking about the role-playing perspective of the person instead of the real one. Cuz you're right. We are all just normal everyday people outside this forum and the game. So focus on the people from the game and not the people sitting at their pc. Ok, that's all. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Foxy Lady
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2