TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers: Beasts Wars Generations: Chapter 11: Change of Plans

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Transformers: Beasts Wars Generations: Chapter 11: Change of Plans Empty
PostSubject: Transformers: Beasts Wars Generations: Chapter 11: Change of Plans   Transformers: Beasts Wars Generations: Chapter 11: Change of Plans I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:01 pm

Chapter 11: Change of Plans

I pick up a vid cube that was left on the desk, it automatically starts playing a message.

“John I know this is you who is getting this message as it is only tuned to your bio signature. Anyway this module which is in the safe will help you unlock an ability within your arm. It is called Cyber integration which will allow you to convert all vehicles you take over into a transformable armor. This will allow you to be more effective in combat and assist your cause. Now, there is a task I ask of you. In Wheeljack’s lab there is a command disk that has a finished product.

Now I know how your wondering how I know about your mission, well it is simple, I helped create the time pod that sent you were you are. I purposely sent you 250 years into the future for this reason….the technology for my cure needed that amount of time to be developed. Now, you need to head to the lab and find the disk and the time pod and come to the time were I was in Arizona. Now hurry!”

I am shocked on what I just heard, Pain had been working with the Autobot’s against the Decepticons. I am even more shocked that this is the purpose of me being here. I then grab the Cyber Integrator and equip it to my arm. I feel the rush of power up my arm, I then look around for something to test it on, I then see a tank. I quickly get in the tank an sit in the driver’s set. I place my hand on the controls and issue the command. “Integration!” My arm then flashes blue and cables fly out from my arm which connect to the control panel, I then fell the Tank transform into a mechanized armor. I feel myself standing taller as I then see that I am raising up in the room.

Damn! This is cool, but I better get to helping the others.

Meanwhile the others are being attacked by the newly formed Nemesis. They are pinned down by heavy fire from Nemesis, so I blast out of the bunker and give them some cover fire.

Who the hell are you?! (Foxy)

I turn to look at them, they are confused on who I am and I really can’t blame them.

It’s me guys, I will explain later but right now we need to take down this monster.! (John)

They agree with me and we start to attack Nemesis, I swing around and open fire with all my heavy weapons, and start boost dashing towards him and body check him into the ground. I watch as the brute falls on his back and I take the opportunity to strike, I jump on his chest and focus my fire on the location where is spark would be located, but he swats me off with a single swipe of his arm. I tumble over and over until I stop by some trees and I get to my feet. I then notice that he is focused on me and charging directly at me. I analyze the situation quickly and I notice that I had cracked his armor right over his spark. I then focus on that spot with my targeting and wait for the perfect shot…..he is charging at me with his dual energon axes swinging.
I hear the others screaming for me to fire but I ignore them, I then see my shot and fire…I watch the laser beam fly form my weapon and strike the brute dead in the spark, his eyes widen as he falls backwards and then explodes into mere dust……the blast knocks me over.

The others run over to see if I am alright and I move he mech to the upright position and disengage the Integration, and the mech reverts to it’s tank form. I then climb out of the tank and flop on the ground. They gather around and look at me, I look up at them and smile then stand.

OK, let’s get moving, I will explain that along that way. Right now we need to get to the lab so I can get back home. (John)

Lunar nods his head and we all head off towards the lab, with the threat of the Vehicons now gone, we can move without the fear of them on our tails.
Back to top Go down

Transformers: Beasts Wars Generations: Chapter 11: Change of Plans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Stories-
Jump to: