TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why?

Go down 
+3
HorridWing
Autosaver
Izanami
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why? Empty
PostSubject: What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why?   What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:12 pm

Well my favorite sport is Hockey. Why well it's fun and it helps relieve stress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why?   What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:25 pm

Rugby - Mainly because it's just fun to play with your mates.
Cricket - I can hit 6's almost every time.
Shooting - Relieves stress.
Paintball - Relieves stress.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why?   What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:28 pm

Favorite sport: Soccer.
Hobbie: Drawing, helps me relax.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why?   What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:20 pm

What is the difference between Rugby and Football?

Besides Rugby is when you touch each other more. :p
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why?   What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:23 pm

Basketball: I'm really good at it, and it could maybe one day turn out as a career for me.

Hobbies: Rapping (idc what you ppl think of it lol); Writing (same as rapping, but writing it down) and freestyling. I guess I just love music.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why?   What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:38 pm

NASCAR: Speed, I just love speed.
Gamning: Good way to relieve stress
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why?   What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:48 pm

Crushing/throwing controllers is a great way to relieve stress!
(You play Star Trek too much.. 38 hours this week?!?! LOL)
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why?   What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:18 pm

wtf!? It's only Tuesday!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why?   What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:53 pm

Autosaver wrote:
Crushing/throwing controllers is a great way to relieve stress!
(You play Star Trek too much.. 38 hours this week?!?! LOL)

So, what is more stress relieving than blowing up Borg, Romulans, and Klingons?
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why?   What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:54 pm

What about...
RUGBY - Touching males *** 24/7
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why?   What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:52 pm

football- get to be with your friends, and play an awesome sport,
rugby- it makes you feel like a bad ass (and the only time you touch guys is when you have a throw in or you are going to physically hurt someone)

hobby- hanging with friends, and partying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why?   What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:45 am

Star Adder wrote:

rugby- it makes you feel like a bad ass (and the only time you touch guys is when you have a throw in or you are going to physically hurt someone)

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why?   What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:43 am

football is more strategic as well...
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why?   What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:01 am

Naked Shuriken Hockey. --- Never played it, but dying to try What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why? Icon_neutral

Kidding aside, the closest thing I can call my sport used to be traditional-style Wushu before I got my spinal injury (though my injury is a completely unrelated matter).

I specialized in barehand and Kun (longstaff)Chángquán /tsang-chen/(Northern Long Fist).

I used to be a very angry guy. The rigid discipline in the group I was in helped keep things coherent --- balanced, so to speak. Training was hell, but the rewards of perseverance can be quite surprising. Doing it is quite stress-relieving, in a way.

Now, I'm planning to enroll in an FCS (Filipino Combat System) class this May, focus on knife-fighting. At least I think my back can handle that, since I don't have to do high kicks and shit.

As for hobby... well, I love to draw (duh), read a lot and having steam baths ^ ^
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why?   What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:28 am

You should take up Muay Thai, like I am =]. I personally feel it's the best fighting art in the world....
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why?   What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:21 pm

Administrator wrote:
You should take up Muay Thai, like I am =]. I personally feel it's the best fighting art in the world....

Why not take whatever course that Chuck Norris took?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why?   What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:36 pm

Krav Maga and Wing Chun are also pretty good arts. Krav Maga though is mainly used by Special Forces soldiers and certain Law Enforcement but it is still one of the most deadly Martial Arts out there.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why?   What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:15 pm

It's also easily readable though...that's why law enforcement always gets beat up lol. Idk about special forces tho...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why?   What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 pm

Special Forces get more extensive training and are taught to kill not to simply disarm or subdue an opponent. By Law Enforcement I meant like FBI and Homeland Security, not simple cops.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why?   What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:31 pm

That's actually who i meant....cops dont get any training around here....When you said special forces, i figured you meant armies...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why?   What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:03 pm

Yeah I did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why?   What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:31 pm

hockey because it's fast pace, great exercise
soccer because i kick ass in it
and one other thing but don't know if i should say(and no it's nothing bad)

awesome stress relief
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why?   What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:57 am

^ sex? (Not trying to be rude or anything, but...its true lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why?   What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:57 am

Yeah it is true, sex is a proven method to relieve stress.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why?   What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:03 pm

Tsk....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why?   What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Sport or Hobby do you like, and why?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Relaxation-
Jump to: