TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo Reach: The last Of the stars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2010-02-10

Halo Reach: The last Of the stars Empty
PostSubject: Halo Reach: The last Of the stars   Halo Reach: The last Of the stars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:32 pm

Characters:
Star adder = Jake
Kratos = Kyle
Foxy lady = Iris
X autobot = David
Devastator = Xavier
Autosaver = Mike
Spinetingler = Joshua
Dante = Tyler
PW Kitty = Kate
Harmony = Nina
Hawk = Alex

Halo Reach: The last of the stars

A loud Explosion was heard from miles, as two pelicans were going down, Inside the black pelican, there where 4 soldiers, while in the other pelican there where another 4 soldiers.

"Mayday! Mayday! Code 8934 is going down!"
"I want all hands ready for hard landing!"
"Mayday! Mayday code 6101 is going down, we been hit by a Invisinble force!"
"Get ready for a hard landing!!"

The black pelican slammed unto some buildings, and went through some glass as it landed untop of some palm trees. No one stirred, no one spoke, smoke appeared from the pilot's section.
The other black pelican swirled out of control and went into a small building, destroying it to its very being, glass and ruble fell unto the pelican, no one stirred, no one spoke, the end of the pelican was smoking.

Code: 630M3109G5

A red light softly went through the pelican, on both pelicans, as a groan and soft curses where heard.
Some one reached out to the main controls, his eyes blurry, blood pooling down his face, Rain was pouring down the pelican, The sky thundering, He tried to move, but then dropped Knocked out near a body.

Code: H3LL

A tall man was standing in a ship, he was wearing a white uniform, his ranks on his shoulders.
2nd Class General Kyle. His face was one of anger and worry. He was watching the screen. He saw the two pelicans land in emergency landing, and was wondering why No one was there to help them. He glared at Screens, and turned to the AI that next to him.
A small AI was standing next to him, She had a long dress going down to the floor, her hair was in braids as they flowed down to her back. she twitched under his angry gaze.

"Iris, where is my Men and women. Why havent you gotten help for them?"
"General, It is to dangerous right now to send men down there to help them. The readings of the area is highly up the scale, if we send men down there, there would only be more casualties."
"We dont leave anyone behind Iris. I dont care if the whole war is down there, I want 3 pelicans to set off to their location!"
"But general!"
"NO buts Iris, now do it you stupid AI!"
"Yes sir.."

The small AI went to the touch screens computers and typed some codes in.
"All available Pelican pilots and Soldiers please report to the Pelican drop ship, for a remedial Search and Rescue."

Kyle glared at the screen showing the two pelicans as rain poured down. he then looked at the moniter under the screen to show red dots all over the pelicans.

In the first black pelican, A small Soldier, got up, and landed back on someones back.
"I think i broke my arm..."
A growl was heard as a large male got to his feet, his Assualt rifle in his hand. He looked to the opening of the pelican only to see puddles of waters. He looked to the floor and saw 3 bodies on the floor, one groaning another trying to get up, one growling holding her arm. He went to check on the pilots, to see them hunched over the boards, a glass peice in one of their chest's and another one blood pooling down his helmet..
he kneeled near the one gasping in pain, and held her head.
"Were getting out of here.."

The other pelican that was shot down was only 12 miles away, a female got up from the pilot seat, and grabbed a rifle, as she waked the others. Everyone got up, groaning and grabbing their weapons, as the pilot female tried to radio for help.

"This is pelican 43, we have crashed landed in a city off the coast of the Stars, and we need serious help."
"This is Iris, we confirm your area, there are 3 pelicans going towards stars now, but im afraid you must go to pelican 44 and retreive the rest of the squad, before the pelican gets there. Be warned the area stars is in The Hunters control."
"Wonderful."
The female whistled as the four soldiers got up, and cleaned themselfs, grabbing their weapons and what not. they all put their helmets on. she looked outside, and spoke to the others telling them where they had to go. they all nodded and started walking off towards their teammates.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Chapter 2 coming up Soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach: The last Of the stars   Halo Reach: The last Of the stars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:00 pm

Excellent, keep writing. Halo Reach: The last Of the stars Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach: The last Of the stars   Halo Reach: The last Of the stars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:43 pm

Keep it up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach: The last Of the stars   Halo Reach: The last Of the stars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:25 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach: The last Of the stars   Halo Reach: The last Of the stars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach: The last Of the stars
Page 1 of 1