TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WAR POST PPL!

Go down 
+6
Dante
all con
2Galvatron
Lunar Retturns 2
Tean
jetbat
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

who wants war?
yes i want war
WAR POST PPL! I_vote_lcap46%WAR POST PPL! I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
no, war right now doesnt seem good
WAR POST PPL! I_vote_lcap31%WAR POST PPL! I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
um, im not sure
WAR POST PPL! I_vote_lcap8%WAR POST PPL! I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
i dont care as long as i can kill!!!!
WAR POST PPL! I_vote_lcap15%WAR POST PPL! I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage

WAR POST PPL! Empty
PostSubject: WAR POST PPL!   WAR POST PPL! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:50 pm

am giong crazy here
Back to top Go down
jetbat
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
jetbat

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-07-09

WAR POST PPL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR POST PPL!   WAR POST PPL! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:58 pm

Sure.

It'll get the war economy booming.
Back to top Go down

WAR POST PPL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR POST PPL!   WAR POST PPL! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:09 pm

yay
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-26

WAR POST PPL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR POST PPL!   WAR POST PPL! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:26 pm

jetbat is this the RP forum??
Back to top Go down

WAR POST PPL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR POST PPL!   WAR POST PPL! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:01 pm

You want a war speech? Fine then. This is what I have hidden in me about how I feel about war....

Gentlemen, I like war. Gentlemen, I like war. Gentlemen, I like war! I like holocaust, I like Blitzkrieg, I like the defensive, I like the offensive, I like sieges, I like the breakthrough, I like retreating, I like the mop-up, and I like to withdraw. In the fields, in the streets, in the trenches, in the plains, on a tundra, in a desert, on sea, in the sky, in the mud, in a swamp. I truly love each and every kind of war man can wage on this planet. I like the thunderous roar of the artillery....As it blows away the enemy all at once on the front lines. When the enemy's bodies are thrown high into the air...And the pieces come raining down, it makes my heart dance! I like when one tank, with its 88mm...Clashes with an enemy tank! It always left a warm feeling in my chest when they would jump out of the tanks, only to be taken out by gunfire. I like it when the infantry line plows through the enemy lines with their bayonets raised. I recall how much it moved me, seeing how scared new recruits are, how they would stab a dead enemy again and again, even though he's already dead, and its painfully exciting when a foolish deserter gets strung up on a lamp post. And how wonderful it is when an enemy captive screams out...in sync with the scream of the gun I'm gleefully mowing him down with. And that pitiful resistance...Running at us in a blaze of glory, despite them being horribly low on quality guns. I even remember when the 4.8 ton Shrapnel destroyed their city! I like when the Autobots are thrown into Chaos. And when the village they were supposed to be protecting are breeched, and their people are massacred! Oh, how very sad it is. I like it when the their war machines are crushed and obliterated!! And them being chased, crawling on the ground like some insect being chased by the jabo is an incredible disgrace. Gentlemen, what I want is a war waged like hell itself. Gentlemen, my compratriots, members of the battalion, you who would follow me...Gentlemen, what do you desire? Do you also want war? Is a merciless bloodbath of a war what you want? Do you yearn for a battle that stretches the very limits of blowing steel and the striking blaze to the point that it kills every crow in all of the 3000 worlds? All our might is held right here, inside our clenched fists, ready to strike. But for those of us who have had to endure what seemed to be half a century among these dark depths...Just any war will not do! A grand war! A grand war waged with all our hearts and souls. We are but a single faction...With no more than 50 men among our ranks. But each of you is a veteran, easily worth a thousand men by yourself, at least this is what I believe. So then, Gentlemen, that means we are 5000 and one strong! Let us drive those who have forgotten us, let us awaken those who have fallen into a deep sleep. We shall grab them by the hair, wrench their eyes open and force them to remember us! We shall remind them what the taste of what true war is. We will make them remember the sound of our boots. We will remind them that things exist between heaven and earth that they don't think could be possible, even in their wildest dreams. Back to that familiar battlefield, back to that oh so nostalgic war. This message is for every member even the spies of the Autobot and Decepticon forces, make sure every soldier recieves it! Now, Gentlemen...Let's create hell.

That is how I secretly felt.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

WAR POST PPL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR POST PPL!   WAR POST PPL! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:30 pm

-RAISES EYEBROW- LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

WAR POST PPL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR POST PPL!   WAR POST PPL! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:59 pm

Colonel Delacroix wrote:
You want a war speech? Fine then. This is what I have hidden in me about how I feel about war....

Gentlemen, I like war. Gentlemen, I like war. Gentlemen, I like war! I like holocaust, I like Blitzkrieg, I like the defensive, I like the offensive, I like sieges, I like the breakthrough, I like retreating, I like the mop-up, and I like to withdraw. In the fields, in the streets, in the trenches, in the plains, on a tundra, in a desert, on sea, in the sky, in the mud, in a swamp. I truly love each and every kind of war man can wage on this planet. I like the thunderous roar of the artillery....As it blows away the enemy all at once on the front lines. When the enemy's bodies are thrown high into the air...And the pieces come raining down, it makes my heart dance! I like when one tank, with its 88mm...Clashes with an enemy tank! It always left a warm feeling in my chest when they would jump out of the tanks, only to be taken out by gunfire. I like it when the infantry line plows through the enemy lines with their bayonets raised. I recall how much it moved me, seeing how scared new recruits are, how they would stab a dead enemy again and again, even though he's already dead, and its painfully exciting when a foolish deserter gets strung up on a lamp post. And how wonderful it is when an enemy captive screams out...in sync with the scream of the gun I'm gleefully mowing him down with. And that pitiful resistance...Running at us in a blaze of glory, despite them being horribly low on quality guns. I even remember when the 4.8 ton Shrapnel destroyed their city! I like when the Autobots are thrown into Chaos. And when the village they were supposed to be protecting are breeched, and their people are massacred! Oh, how very sad it is. I like it when the their war machines are crushed and obliterated!! And them being chased, crawling on the ground like some insect being chased by the jabo is an incredible disgrace. Gentlemen, what I want is a war waged like hell itself. Gentlemen, my compratriots, members of the battalion, you who would follow me...Gentlemen, what do you desire? Do you also want war? Is a merciless bloodbath of a war what you want? Do you yearn for a battle that stretches the very limits of blowing steel and the striking blaze to the point that it kills every crow in all of the 3000 worlds? All our might is held right here, inside our clenched fists, ready to strike. But for those of us who have had to endure what seemed to be half a century among these dark depths...Just any war will not do! A grand war! A grand war waged with all our hearts and souls. We are but a single faction...With no more than 50 men among our ranks. But each of you is a veteran, easily worth a thousand men by yourself, at least this is what I believe. So then, Gentlemen, that means we are 5000 and one strong! Let us drive those who have forgotten us, let us awaken those who have fallen into a deep sleep. We shall grab them by the hair, wrench their eyes open and force them to remember us! We shall remind them what the taste of what true war is. We will make them remember the sound of our boots. We will remind them that things exist between heaven and earth that they don't think could be possible, even in their wildest dreams. Back to that familiar battlefield, back to that oh so nostalgic war. This message is for every member even the spies of the Autobot and Decepticon forces, make sure every soldier recieves it! Now, Gentlemen...Let's create hell.

good for you (i didnt read a thing)
Back to top Go down

WAR POST PPL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR POST PPL!   WAR POST PPL! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:17 pm

FOXY LADY wrote:
-RAISES EYEBROW- LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!!!!!!!

What? In case you didn't know that was my original personlity during the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

WAR POST PPL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR POST PPL!   WAR POST PPL! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:20 pm

WELL, I DIDNT KNOW U SINCE THE BEGGINING, SORRY.......I MET U WAY LATER
Back to top Go down

WAR POST PPL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR POST PPL!   WAR POST PPL! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:23 pm

FOXY LADY wrote:

Yeah, I'm well aware of that. That's why I told you about my personality.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

WAR POST PPL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR POST PPL!   WAR POST PPL! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:24 pm

Colonel Delacroix wrote:
FOXY LADY wrote:

^^
Back to top Go down

WAR POST PPL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR POST PPL!   WAR POST PPL! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:27 pm

FOXY LADY wrote:
Colonel Delacroix wrote:
FOXY LADY wrote:

^^

Why are you smiling?
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

WAR POST PPL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR POST PPL!   WAR POST PPL! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:29 pm

BCUZ IM HAPPY THAT I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO MET U^^

Last edited by FOXY LADY on Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

WAR POST PPL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR POST PPL!   WAR POST PPL! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:54 am

Well I'm glad to have let that out for my "I like war" speech.
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

WAR POST PPL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR POST PPL!   WAR POST PPL! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:12 am

u like holocaust i hate it and the jews r good ppl
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-06-01

WAR POST PPL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR POST PPL!   WAR POST PPL! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:29 am

and what does our almighty decepticon leader think of another war?
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

WAR POST PPL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR POST PPL!   WAR POST PPL! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:30 am

u dont now my bos i got one bos that it ( not megatron like u autos thank)
Back to top Go down

WAR POST PPL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR POST PPL!   WAR POST PPL! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:49 am

almighty leader? so horrids not the con leader anymore? lol jk

I WANT WAR!................the games boring without it...
Back to top Go down

WAR POST PPL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR POST PPL!   WAR POST PPL! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:11 pm

This is getting ridiculus...
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Silver Member
Silver Member
Ultra

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2008-07-07

WAR POST PPL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR POST PPL!   WAR POST PPL! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:52 pm

Colonel Delacroix wrote:

to....many....words.......
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH affraid
Back to top Go down

WAR POST PPL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR POST PPL!   WAR POST PPL! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:00 pm

Sharp_Shooter wrote:
Colonel Delacroix wrote:

to....many....words.......
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH affraid

Don't look at it you can't handle it!
Back to top Go down

WAR POST PPL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR POST PPL!   WAR POST PPL! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:02 pm

dammit all.....you guys have issues. I'm not declarin war on shit. If you want war go find a red ant and a black ant and watch them fight it out.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

WAR POST PPL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR POST PPL!   WAR POST PPL! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:02 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down

WAR POST PPL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR POST PPL!   WAR POST PPL! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:57 pm

war war WAR!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

Number of posts : 1047

WAR POST PPL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR POST PPL!   WAR POST PPL! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:30 pm

The Dark Mandalore wrote:
dammit all.....you guys have issues. I'm not declarin war on shit. If you want war go find a red ant and a black ant and watch them fight it out.

no i rather watch them make out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WAR POST PPL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR POST PPL!   WAR POST PPL! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAR POST PPL!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next