TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Speaking of flash games...

Go down 
+2
Autosaver
Dr. Lecter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Speaking of flash games... Empty
PostSubject: Speaking of flash games...   Speaking of flash games... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:56 am

Since BFTA was a flash game to begin with (and we were all suckers for it), how about a thread where we post games or screens or even links to share among other members?

Basically, what sappy, free, low-maintenance game do you play over the net (other than MW2 or Halo or whatnot)?

If we can embed it here (like Tean did once, I dunno where it is now), the better Speaking of flash games... Icon_flower

---------------------------------
Lemme kick this off for starters:

I got to play this game made by Kongregate called Epic War 3. It's pretty basic - Since it's in an RTS (Real-time strategy) format, you get your troops, upgrade and defend your castle while destroying the enemy army + its castle.

It's a simple plot with simple controls, but when you get to the later levels, the enemy just swarm you and you have to think fast while maneuvering a lot of troops at the same time... and it's just on flash Speaking of flash games... Fresse

Anyway, here's the link (A copy from Newgrounds): http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/500863

And here are some screenshots:

The Card/Equipment screen where you choose the units and powers you can use in each battle (your selection grows as you progress, and each card is upgradeable). The one in the pic is the maximum roster available

Speaking of flash games... 510

Various sample battle screenshots

Speaking of flash games... 110
Speaking of flash games... 210
Speaking of flash games... 310
Speaking of flash games... 410

I use pretty much a lot of cannon fodder (goblins and dwarves) and have a lot of long-range units (as in the first battle screen). But range doesn't always guarantee wins, so it's still survival of the fittest.

Shame this isn't multiplayer... yet.

Anyway, if you know games that may be worth wasting time on (like this one, for me) well you can post it below. Great day!
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of flash games...   Speaking of flash games... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:04 pm

I was a sucker for BFTA? 100 kills and pretending to have over 300,000 like everyone else did?

Yup, I sure was a sucker.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of flash games...   Speaking of flash games... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:55 pm

I played(and still do from time to time) anything from BattleOn. Good games.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of flash games...   Speaking of flash games... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:56 am

Autosaver wrote:
I was a sucker for BFTA? 100 kills and pretending to have over 300,000 like everyone else did?

Yup, I sure was a sucker.

Speaking of flash games... O_shit10

Of course.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of flash games...   Speaking of flash games... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:45 pm

I wish I remembered the name of a certain flash game that involved adventuring as a ninja. Never did finish it. I shall try out the one that has been presented in this topic. Score.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of flash games...   Speaking of flash games... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:47 pm

Svante Gyyll wrote:
I wish I remembered the name of a certain flash game that involved adventuring as a ninja. Never did finish it. I shall try out the one that has been presented in this topic. Score.

I might try it also, though I am still busy with Star Trek Online. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of flash games...   Speaking of flash games... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:48 pm

That came out? My timing is not at its best.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of flash games...   Speaking of flash games... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:21 pm

Svante Gyyll wrote:
That came out? My timing is not at its best.

Yea, been out since Feb. 2nd. I've been with it since Open Beta and I even bought the lifetime subscription. It's not bad, but it still needs some work, but that will only come with time.

If you ever decide to get it, let me know and I will be more than happy to help you out.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of flash games...   Speaking of flash games... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:28 pm

If my setting can meets its demands, then yes, I will let you know.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of flash games...   Speaking of flash games... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:23 pm

Svante Gyyll wrote:
If my setting can meets its demands, then yes, I will let you know.

Im able to run it on the lowest graphical settings that there are. Even then, it still looks great.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of flash games...   Speaking of flash games... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:48 pm

They should make Sonic online. ^_^
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of flash games...   Speaking of flash games... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:06 pm

but do what with it...race all day? (Not an attack...just wondering.)
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of flash games...   Speaking of flash games... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:05 pm

That seems to work for racing games. Only difference with Auto's suggestion is that we are anthropomorphic.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of flash games...   Speaking of flash games... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:15 pm

Administrator wrote:
but do what with it...race all day? (Not an attack...just wondering.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3f1rMPZVl8
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of flash games...   Speaking of flash games... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:23 pm

It would probably look like Mario Kart... but on foot, with furry friends and loops and cliffs and labyrinths and rings for powerups... and a lot of Ritalin...

I got absolutely no idea how Tean or Swid posts games on Forumotion forums, but I played this simple game before:

Tactical Assassin 2
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of flash games...   Speaking of flash games... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Elsthis Dei wrote:
It would probably look like Mario Kart... but on foot, with furry friends and loops and cliffs and labyrinths and rings for powerups... and a lot of Ritalin...

I got absolutely no idea how Tean or Swid posts games on Forumotion forums, but I played this simple game before:

Tactical Assassin 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQXP22b9TRs
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of flash games...   Speaking of flash games... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:55 pm

Elsthis Dei wrote:

Tactical Assassin 2

Oh, sweet, a sequel.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of flash games...   Speaking of flash games... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:01 pm

Pretty sure the game is old, there might even be a third one.
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

Number of posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of flash games...   Speaking of flash games... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:59 pm

finally a post with my name Speaking of flash games... Icon_cool Speaking of flash games... Icon_cool
jk not that narcissistic LOL

i need help with hosting a game Speaking of flash games... Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of flash games...   Speaking of flash games... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speaking of flash games...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Video game discussions-
Jump to: