TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You'll have to excuse my absense

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

You'll have to excuse my absense Empty
PostSubject: You'll have to excuse my absense   You'll have to excuse my absense I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:13 am

Someone in my immediate family was killed in a car accident recently and so I feel like I am in a very dark place right now. So my responses to things will be limited and I won't be posting in any of the RPG's for a while. I am sorry if this messes up plans for upcoming stories and the current Realm one, but I don't feel up to it.

Admins, please don't remove my moderator status as I am still able to do the job that is required the only difference is that I won't be posting as much.

Thanks for reading guys.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: You'll have to excuse my absense   You'll have to excuse my absense I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:18 am

My condolences for your loss, man.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: You'll have to excuse my absense   You'll have to excuse my absense I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:05 pm

On behave of the staff, we offer our sincere condolences. Your position will be safe.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: You'll have to excuse my absense   You'll have to excuse my absense I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:49 pm

^ what he said.

I'll put SW II on hold until you're feeling better, bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You'll have to excuse my absense   You'll have to excuse my absense I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:18 pm

You take as long as you need man, we will be here when you feel up to it. My regards to you and your family.

Peace.

Havoc
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: You'll have to excuse my absense   You'll have to excuse my absense I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:04 pm

I'm sorry to hear that Kyle, get better and remember, you have ppl who loves you. We'll wait for ya, -hugs you- ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You'll have to excuse my absense   You'll have to excuse my absense I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You'll have to excuse my absense
Page 1 of 1