TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I know I don't post here alot but....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
KILLER RED

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-05-26

I know I don't post here alot but.... Empty
PostSubject: I know I don't post here alot but....   I know I don't post here alot but.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:57 pm

I will be coming here every now and then to check up on what's going on. I miss talking to you all on a daily basis and i believe things will go back to normal soon for me. Just wanted to say hi to all my friends here and say that I miss you all. hopefully transformers 3 will have a better online game than that piece of crap they call a game now on the transformers website. If they do I will be bringing the AOF back and I hope to see some of my old "enemies"( which are now friends) on there too.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: I know I don't post here alot but....   I know I don't post here alot but.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:19 pm

Hmmm......yeah you better appear more here or I'll kick your Auto butt! >_>

No offense Red, ya know I love ya^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I know I don't post here alot but....   I know I don't post here alot but.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:13 am

Yeah I am hearing about a new game and well I remember allot of ppl telling me I am a good leader so, if and when a game comes I will be starting an army of my own.

Peace all.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: I know I don't post here alot but....   I know I don't post here alot but.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:03 pm

Lone Knight wrote:
Hmmm......yeah you better appear more here or I'll kick your Auto butt! >_>

No offense Red, ya know I love ya^^

Don't have to be that way. ;_;

Oh... Transformers 2 sucked. (Online game)
So Transformers 3 will probably suck too.

The first one had a little bit of effort because they wanted to hype the movie so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know I don't post here alot but....   I know I don't post here alot but.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know I don't post here alot but....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Global Forum-
Jump to: