TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dee dee

Go down 
5 posters

Which is the better anime
Naruto (Ninja-based show about a young ninja named Naruto Uzumaki who's one dream is to become Hokage of the leaf village, Konohagakure.)
Dee dee I_vote_lcap43%Dee dee I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Bleach (Shinigami-based show about a teenage boy named Ichigo Kurosaki who gains the power of a Shinigami while trying to protect his family in the fictional Japanese city, Karakura Town .)
Dee dee I_vote_lcap57%Dee dee I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage

Dee dee Empty
PostSubject: Dee dee   Dee dee I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:52 pm

Any Naruto or Bleach fans?

Dee dee NarutoCoverTankobon1

Dee dee Bleach_cover_01

Synopsis of Naruto-
Twelve years before the events at the focus of the series, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox attacked the ninja village Konohagakure. Powerful enough to raise tsunamis and flatten mountains with a swish of one of its tails, it raised chaos and slaughtered many people, until the leader of Konohagakure – the Fourth Hokage – sacrificed his own life to seal the demon inside Naruto when he was a newborn. The Fourth Hokage, who was celebrated as a hero for sealing the demon fox away, wanted Naruto to be respected in a similar light by being the containment vessel for the demon fox.
Konohagakure, however, shunned him, regarding Naruto as if he were the demon fox itself and mistreated him throughout most of his childhood. A decree made by the Third Hokage forbade anyone to discuss or mention the attack of the demon fox to anyone, even their own children. However, this did not stop them from treating him like an outcast and as a result he grew up an orphan without friends, family, or acknowledgment. He could not force people to befriend him, so he sought acknowledgment and attention the only way he knew – through pranks and mischief.
However, that soon changed after Naruto graduated from the Ninja Academy by using his Shadow Clone Technique, a technique from a forbidden scroll that he was tricked into stealing, to save his teacher, Iruka Umino, from the renegade ninja Mizuki. That encounter gave Naruto two insights: that he was the container of the demon fox, and that there was someone besides the Third Hokage who actually cared for and acknowledged him. His graduation from the academy opened a gateway to the events and people that would change and define his world, including his way of the ninja for the rest of his life.[1]
The main story follows Naruto and his friends' personal growth and development as ninja, and emphasizes their interactions with each other and the influence of their backgrounds on their personalities. Naruto finds two friends and comrades in Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno, two fellow young ninja who are assigned with him to form a three-person team under an experienced sensei named Kakashi Hatake.[2] Naruto also confides in other characters that he meets throughout the series as well. They learn new abilities, get to know each other and other villagers better, and experience a coming-of-age journey as Naruto dreams of becoming the Hokage of Konohagakure.
Throughout all of the Naruto plot, strong emphasis on character development changes the plot, with very few things happening because of chance. At first, emphasis is placed on Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura, who are the members of Team 7. However, other characters are developed, such as Kakashi, Tsunade, and Jiraiya, as well as Naruto's peers in the other teams and villages. Several major villains come into play as well, the first being Zabuza Momochi, a missing-nin from Kirigakure, and his partner, Haku. Later, Orochimaru, an S-Class missing-nin at the top of Konoha's most wanted list, and his loyal right-hand man, Kabuto Yakushi, are introduced. During this same arc, three ninjas known as the Sand Siblings are introduced. These siblings are from Sunagakure and include Temari, Kankuro, and Gaara. Later still, a mysterious organization called Akatsuki begins to pursue Naruto for the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox that is sealed inside of him.

Synopsis of Bleach-
The story opens with the sudden appearance of Rukia Kuchiki in Ichigo Kurosaki's bedroom. She is surprised at his ability to see her, but their resulting conversation is interrupted by the appearance of a "hollow", an evil spirit. After Rukia is severely wounded while trying to protect Ichigo, she intends to transfer half her powers to Ichigo, hoping to give him the opportunity to face the hollow on equal footing. Ichigo unintentionally absorbs almost all her powers instead, allowing him to defeat the hollow with ease.
The next day, Rukia appears in Ichigo's classroom as a transfer student. Much to his surprise, she appears to be a normal human. She theorizes that it was the unusual strength of Ichigo's spirit that caused him to absorb almost all her powers, thus leaving her stranded in the human world. Rukia has transferred herself into a gigai — an artificial human body — while waiting to recover her abilities. In the meantime, Ichigo must take over her job as a Soul Reaper, battling hollows and guiding lost souls to Soul Society.
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Dee dee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee dee   Dee dee I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:43 pm

I prefer Tite Kubo's art.
Back to top Go down

Dee dee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee dee   Dee dee I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:54 pm

The Darkfather wrote:

Agreed.
Back to top Go down

Dee dee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee dee   Dee dee I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:00 am

idk what Df is talkin bout....but i just voted for the only 1 i actually watch. big hug
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Silver Member
Silver Member
Ultra

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Dee dee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee dee   Dee dee I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:38 pm

NARUTOOOOOOO!(but i hate naruto[character,not the book/anime]because he look like monkey What a Face )
Back to top Go down

Dee dee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee dee   Dee dee I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:43 am

Neji rulez.............Delacroix believes it too....cuz he's in his avy........

NEJI RULEZ!!
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Silver Member
Silver Member
Ultra

Dee dee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee dee   Dee dee I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:28 am

go shikamaru What a Face
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101

Dee dee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee dee   Dee dee I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:23 pm

I'd rather go for Aizen.
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Silver Member
Silver Member
Ultra

Dee dee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee dee   Dee dee I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:59 pm

The Darkfather wrote:
now i understand, tite kubo is the one who wrote bleach
(i start reading today Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
jetbat
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
jetbat

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Dee dee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee dee   Dee dee I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:28 pm

I said bleach 'cause I HATE (H-A-T-E) Naruto.

WHEN DO NINJAS WEAR YELLOW????
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Dee dee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee dee   Dee dee I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:48 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down

Dee dee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee dee   Dee dee I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:24 pm

The Darkfather wrote:
I'd rather go for Aizen.

You remind me of Aizen.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

Dee dee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee dee   Dee dee I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:27 pm

Naruto sucks nuff said.

Bleach/inyuasha rules nuff said
Back to top Go down

Dee dee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee dee   Dee dee I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:36 pm

Auto(Banned by request)Razz wrote:
Naruto sucks nuff said.

Bleach/inyuasha rules nuff said

That's your opinion and I respect it.
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Silver Member
Silver Member
Ultra

Dee dee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee dee   Dee dee I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:45 pm

if anyone like to read comics n stuff,
i recommend this site www.onemanga.com
bleach,naruto,inuyasha and many other series (new chapter usually comes each week Very Happy)
Back to top Go down

Dee dee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee dee   Dee dee I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:03 pm

Sharp_Shooter wrote:
if anyone like to read comics n stuff,
i recommend this site www.onemanga.com
bleach,naruto,inuyasha and many other series (new chapter usually comes each week Very Happy)

Sweeeeet. Cool
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Silver Member
Silver Member
Ultra

Dee dee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee dee   Dee dee I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:06 pm

it haz hundreds of them books headspin
Back to top Go down