TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo Reach Info from Gameinformer and Giantbomb

Go down 
+3
Autosaver
2Galvatron
Lunar Retturns 2
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Halo Reach Info from Gameinformer and Giantbomb - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Info from Gameinformer and Giantbomb   Halo Reach Info from Gameinformer and Giantbomb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:16 pm

Super Ironic Sinner wrote:
Autosaver wrote:
Ironic Captain.

Sega doesn't really milk Sonic. Maybe the character, but not the game.

Sonic is totally different each game. You would be going "WHAT THE !@#% is this game?" If Sonic wasn't in the picture.

But with Halo, Guitar Hero, COD. Its...
Hey! A 60 DOLLAR MUSIC PACK! WOOOT!
Halo - HEY! HALO 3 DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT 50 DOLLARS WOOT!
Call Of duty - HEY A CALL OF DUTY 4 EXPANSION PACK WOOT!

There are 65 Sonic games. Halo will now have six, Call of Duty has six.......I think we know who is milking what...

You do realise they make different storylines for each game, right? It's not just downloads and expansion packs. If you played the games you would be amazed, but you can't because you're not over 16.....BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do I hear Microsoft defense force going on here?

Sonic has existed since 1991. Of course he is going to have lots of games. Call of Duty is THE SAME FING GAME EVERY TIME.

Oh no... a new story! WOW!!! IM SO EXCITED!
That was such a nice burn... You do know the rating over here is 17+?
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Info from Gameinformer and Giantbomb   Halo Reach Info from Gameinformer and Giantbomb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:22 pm

Dude...you're so late.

That belayed comeback just lost its powa (nudges Horrid).
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Info from Gameinformer and Giantbomb   Halo Reach Info from Gameinformer and Giantbomb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:34 pm

I am late... who cares.

Now enjoy some tea while I kick you in the b-
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Info from Gameinformer and Giantbomb   Halo Reach Info from Gameinformer and Giantbomb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:50 pm

No excuses.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Info from Gameinformer and Giantbomb   Halo Reach Info from Gameinformer and Giantbomb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:00 pm

I think Auto is the last person who should be calling out the defense force thing considering all his defense of Sonic. That fact of the matter is Sonic ran into a wall when it tried to go 3D because it was simply get the rings and stop the bad guy. The reasons that Halo and Call of Duty are successful are the same reasons Sonic was. They introduce the same concept each time, but by changing who your fighting it adds depth to the story. Sonic Team has yet to make a good story (in my opinion) that fits well with Sonic the Hedgehog as a character. The reason that Halo or CoD beats Sonic is for the reason that there IS a huge story behind it all. It isn't just point and shoot. Halo is nearing it's completion in telling an entire story about a kid who was kidnapped from the military to become the best soldier for them. Once Reach is done, it'll tell all of the main events from the beginning to the end. The Halo Universe has a huge story behind everything. Bungie didn't just make the games. They made novels, television programs, and almost every kind of media out there based on the Halo story. They revived the Space Marine hero and redefined the FPS genre again (First with Marathon). Call of Duty MW and MW2 have infinity ward telling a story about events that triggered the third world war. Sonic has just jumped from every genre and back and that has tarnished it's reputation in the gaming community, not only because in the most part the games were unpopular, but because they felt that Sega was trying to milk it's dead cash cow. But as always there are those undying fans who pray for the Sonic game everyone will love again. But that'd be the end of my little rant. I'm going to go and make a sig now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Info from Gameinformer and Giantbomb   Halo Reach Info from Gameinformer and Giantbomb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:26 pm

I've started a ranting pandemic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Info from Gameinformer and Giantbomb   Halo Reach Info from Gameinformer and Giantbomb - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach Info from Gameinformer and Giantbomb
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2