TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHEN U WERE?............

Go down 
+3
ValiantX
Angelus Prowl
2Galvatron
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

WHEN U WERE?............ Empty
PostSubject: WHEN U WERE?............   WHEN U WERE?............ I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:46 pm

A CHILD WHAT WAS UR WORST NIGHTMARE?........
IN MY CASE, I WAS SCARED OF THE SMURFS BCUZ I HEARD MANY HORRIBLE STORIES ABOUT THEM, IF U WANNA KNOW PM ME AND ILL TELL YA, BUT TELL ME WHICH ONE WAS URS? pale
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: WHEN U WERE?............   WHEN U WERE?............ I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:57 pm

When I was a child I kept seeing this necrotic little boy (around 7 or 8 years old) in my sleep, who always has a rusty kitchen knife. Sometimes, it's a gray groaning woman (dunno how old she is, I usually run away or try hard not to stare).

The boy's skin is a sick, bruised blue-gray, and looks like it's gonna fall off anytime soon.

His hair was black as night, and it was messily draped like a dirty mop over his head. The hair somehow covers his eyes, much like a creepy set of bangs.

He moves as if every bone in his body is broken, and I've dreamed of him more than once in the middle of a pile of mutilated bodies and a cloud of flies.

Other times I would dream of this kid randomly appearing anywhere in my house-- in the kitchen, under my frickin' bed, outside our gate... Jesus Christ.

There was a time when I dreamed I was looking through some hole in a wall, where I had to peep to get a clearer view. I saw his eye instead looking back at me, its dilated sick grayish pupil staring blankly.

The same thing goes with the woman.

Yes, I have chills whenever I think about it, and it was a nightmare that persisted until I was 21 years old.

Same kid. All those years.

People literally prayed over me when I slept.

Imagine my terror when I saw these movies... Ringgu and Juon. It brought back a lot of terrifying memories for me.

WHEN U WERE?............ Toshio10
Spoiler:

WHEN U WERE?............ Sadako10
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHEN U WERE?............   WHEN U WERE?............ I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:44 am

i have this dream every night where i'm in an abandoned city
and all i have is a handgun

the city is completely destroyed and in ruins
every night i try to find my way out of this deserted hell hole
and then i see these shadows sometimes

lately i come to this one street
it looks more wrecked than any other place in the city
and theres this man standing at the end of this street

every night i get closer to seeing who this man is....
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

PostSubject: Re: WHEN U WERE?............   WHEN U WERE?............ I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:05 am

well cant remember what the dream was but it was fearking scary and i knew it was a dream because i was trying to open my eyes but i couldn't and i was screaming so loud my mom said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHEN U WERE?............   WHEN U WERE?............ I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 4:36 am

that happened to me a few times

but my parents were never around
so me and my brother would look out for eachother
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

Number of posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: WHEN U WERE?............   WHEN U WERE?............ I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:35 am

pale THAT SEEMS VERY SCARY ESPECIALLY DARTH DADDYS!

pale is the place where you lived haunted??

pale and jeez asians especially Japanese are famous for spooky and spine-tingling ghost stories.

btw
CAN SOMEONE START A THREAD FOR GHOST STORIES PLWEASE!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHEN U WERE?............   WHEN U WERE?............ I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:36 am

i agree with teany

lets really get people shitting themselves in fear
Back to top Go down
Angelus Prowl
Angelus Prowl

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: WHEN U WERE?............   WHEN U WERE?............ I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:38 am

T_T I don't remember my childhood nightmares at the moment, but there is one I have continously now, more like reliving one moment over and over...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHEN U WERE?............   WHEN U WERE?............ I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:42 am

i remember i had 1 with some scarcrow and a dead clown. They both had knives and in my dream...no matter what i did i always had 2 outcomes. I'd get stabbed by the Scarecrow or by the Clown. I'd sit there in my dream dying....but i'd never completely die cuz i'd always wake up sweating my ass off. I still have that dream sometimes...
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: WHEN U WERE?............   WHEN U WERE?............ I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:56 am

关羽 wrote:

pale is the place where you lived haunted??

I presume so, Tean, but not like the ones where I used to work (like the haunted hospital that's laden with frickin restless... shivers).

I don't wanna talk about it anymore.

Quote :
btw
CAN SOMEONE START A THREAD FOR GHOST STORIES PLWEASE!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

That's feasible, maybe we can work on that.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: WHEN U WERE?............   WHEN U WERE?............ I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:43 pm

OMG DARK DADDY!!!
YOUR STORY IS MORE SCARIER THAN THE OLD LADY THAT GAVE ME A STRANGE NECKLACE.............
I DIDNT DARE TO SEE THE VIDEO No pale affraid drop dead
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518

PostSubject: Re: WHEN U WERE?............   WHEN U WERE?............ I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:23 pm

nightmares....
it felt so real i couldnt think straight for months
....id rather not talk about mine
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: WHEN U WERE?............   WHEN U WERE?............ I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:33 pm

Well in real life,I ran and pushed the switch for the dunker to fall in the water.

I always dreamed about it and it was scary..-_-

Their was this fricken clown who eats kidz

Older life

Michael Jackson
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: WHEN U WERE?............   WHEN U WERE?............ I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:43 pm

APHRODITE wrote:
OMG DARK DADDY!!!
YOUR STORY IS MORE SCARIER THAN THE OLD LADY THAT GAVE ME A STRANGE NECKLACE.............
I DIDNT DARE TO SEE THE VIDEO No pale affraid drop dead

Sucks, when it used to happen around twice to thrice a week and I never got used to it. I used to wake up automatically somewhere at 3 a.m. because of them.

Ever experienced being disturbed from your sleep by someone sitting or standing on the side or foot of your bed, and finding out that there's actually no one there save for an isolated chill on the spot where you felt the weight? pale

Not. Really. Fun.
------------------------------------------------
The curse video in the movie actually creeped me out.

Quote :
Ringgu (which was remade as The Ring, starring an all-American cast in the United States) is the most frightening Japanese horror film to date, primarily because it's more psychological than gory.

It primarily centers on a cursed videotape that, when someone finishes watching it, he/she gets a phone call, but hears only the same paranormal sounds from the tape.

Exactly seven days later, the curse of the tape -- the ghost of Yamamura Sadako (Samara in the American version), comes to your house or wherever you are at that moment to officially snuff the life out of you.

When I watched the film here, half of the people in the movie house actually left (some trembling) because they couldn't take the scare anymore.

When the film came to its unexpected climax, people were literally screaming in the cinema Shocked one actually pissed herself and was crying horribly after (I think she was traumatized or something). I actually heard someone praying to God behind me while the scene was showing.

This scene. (See below)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHEN U WERE?............   WHEN U WERE?............ I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:27 am

O.o
boys were my nightmares.

-___-
when i was little i didnt like them and they scared me cause they would hurt me.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: WHEN U WERE?............   WHEN U WERE?............ I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:57 am

commander hawk wrote:
O.o
boys were my nightmares.

-___-
when i was little i didnt like them and they scared me cause they would hurt me.

OK THATS WEIRD.........NO OFFENSE GIRL BUT IT IS WEIRD! 0_o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHEN U WERE?............   WHEN U WERE?............ I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:50 am

and oh so GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

PostSubject: Re: WHEN U WERE?............   WHEN U WERE?............ I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:20 pm

hmmm i never got scared when i watched the Jap version of The Ring
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: WHEN U WERE?............   WHEN U WERE?............ I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:33 pm

关羽 wrote:

Me neither, until that damn thing appeared in the end and reminded me of something that I'd rather forget. drop dead
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: WHEN U WERE?............   WHEN U WERE?............ I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:28 pm

o_0 OMG THIS IS GETTING CREEPIER!.........TELL US DARK DADDY, WHAT IS IT?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHEN U WERE?............   WHEN U WERE?............ I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:06 pm

I never really experienced nightmares.

Except that one time with that raven....
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: WHEN U WERE?............   WHEN U WERE?............ I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:33 pm

APHRODITE wrote:

It's that rotting kid and the gray woman I was talking about in the previous posts.

Good thing they were only nightmares (I think).

I've seen enough strange things back then to believe they were real already.

Ever seen a heavy metal door open by itself without some wind pushing it? And I'm talking about Lab doors that are often shut closed to limit access.

Or walked with a friend into a hospital corridor that both of you were sure that it was lighted and full of patients a few minutes ago, and then realizing that you find yourselves in the dark, in the middle of a ward that hasn't been used for around ten to twenty years?

My friend decided not to do hospital rounds in that hospital at night since then.
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

PostSubject: Re: WHEN U WERE?............   WHEN U WERE?............ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:53 am

The Darkfather wrote:
关羽 wrote:

Me neither, until that damn thing appeared in the end and reminded me of something that I'd rather forget. drop dead

that damn thing i believe.. is the lil female ghost in chinese that Jap ghost is called Zhen Zi.
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

PostSubject: Re: WHEN U WERE?............   WHEN U WERE?............ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:54 am

APHRODITE wrote:
commander hawk wrote:
O.o
boys were my nightmares.

-___-

OK THATS WEIRD.........NO OFFENSE GIRL BUT IT IS WEIRD! 0_o

yeah sometimes you even think boys will bite your ass
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: WHEN U WERE?............   WHEN U WERE?............ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:26 pm

The Darkfather wrote:
APHRODITE wrote:

It's that rotting kid and the gray woman I was talking about in the previous posts.

Good thing they were only nightmares (I think).

I've seen enough strange things back then to believe they were real already.

Ever seen a heavy metal door open by itself without some wind pushing it? And I'm talking about Lab doors that are often shut closed to limit access.

Or walked with a friend into a hospital corridor that both of you were sure that it was lighted and full of patients a few minutes ago, and then realizing that you find yourselves in the dark, in the middle of a ward that hasn't been used for around ten to twenty years?

My friend decided not to do hospital rounds in that hospital at night since then.

OMG!!!........
-SEES DELA STANDING NEXT TO ME AND HUGS HIM SO TIGHT SCARED- pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHEN U WERE?............   WHEN U WERE?............ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHEN U WERE?............
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Relaxation-
Jump to: