TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assassin's Creed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:43 am

Wanting to be an Anthropologist when I'm out of school, I have a huge interest in history and the cultures and society's of people from the past. Just a few days ago while playing the newest Assassin's Creed game I made a huge connection (or just a random one).

Around the time of the Knights Templar (enemies in AC games) there was a group forming called the free-masons, basically just a bunch of people who built stuff. This is what I noticed.

Assassin's Creed AssassinsCreedLogo
This symbol is the well know logo and insignia of the Assassin games, while
Assassin's Creed _248354_freemasonslogo150
This is the symbol of the free masons. The two have very similar shapes and they both have very common enemies.

Just thought I'd share with ya'll
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:58 am

They sort of based it off real life, I suppose. The Knights Templar were real; after all, their activity estimated to have ranged from around 1119 to 1314, when they were disbanded by Pope Clement V.
Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed
Page 1 of 1