TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FREAKING (/GEEKING) OUT!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

FREAKING (/GEEKING) OUT!!! Empty
PostSubject: FREAKING (/GEEKING) OUT!!!   FREAKING (/GEEKING) OUT!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:02 pm

NEW SPIDER-MAN GAME
www.seizecontrol.com for more info
post your ideas on what you think it is about!!!
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: FREAKING (/GEEKING) OUT!!!   FREAKING (/GEEKING) OUT!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:07 pm

LOL, WELL IM NOT A FAN OF THE FRIENDLY ARACHNID MAN SO W/E
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREAKING (/GEEKING) OUT!!!   FREAKING (/GEEKING) OUT!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:08 pm

Venom has returned to New York to infect the city with an army of symbiotes. S.H.I.E.L.D. has quarantined Manhattan to prevent the invasion from spreading. As a result, the entire city is cut off from the outside world. Spider-Man has to work with both heroes and villains from the Marvel Comics universe to track down Venom and stop the invasion before he himself is consumed by the symbiote attached to him.
At this point, characters that have been confirmed are Black Cat, Kingpin, Luke Cage, Mary Jane Watson, Venom, Vulture and Wolverine.

The game is set in the mainstream Marvel Comics universe. Like its predecessors Spider-Man 2, Spider-Man 3 and Ultimate Spider-Man, the game will allow free-roaming action, and players will be able to customize Spider-Man's aerial and ground combat. In addition, the player will be able to choose the game's outcome and Spider-Man's path.[1] You will also have the abillty to use the black suit. The more you wear the black suit, the darker Spider-Man acts.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: FREAKING (/GEEKING) OUT!!!   FREAKING (/GEEKING) OUT!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:11 pm

gitty as a school boy!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREAKING (/GEEKING) OUT!!!   FREAKING (/GEEKING) OUT!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:12 pm

STEELCLAW 6847 wrote:
gitty as a school boy!!!

You're wellcome.
Back to top Go down
charge mine
Silver Member
Silver Member
charge mine

Number of posts : 781

PostSubject: Re: FREAKING (/GEEKING) OUT!!!   FREAKING (/GEEKING) OUT!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:25 pm

you heard that to omg omg omg im so exicted as well Razz
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518

PostSubject: Re: FREAKING (/GEEKING) OUT!!!   FREAKING (/GEEKING) OUT!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:28 pm

yeah i heard about it a few months ago, hope its not a let down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREAKING (/GEEKING) OUT!!!   FREAKING (/GEEKING) OUT!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:55 pm

why even say that V.

I CANT FREAKIN WAIT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREAKING (/GEEKING) OUT!!!   FREAKING (/GEEKING) OUT!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FREAKING (/GEEKING) OUT!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Relaxation-
Jump to: