TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War)

Go down 
+3
Swid James
X
HorridWing
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War) Empty
PostSubject: Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War)   Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:58 pm

Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War)   Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:55 am

kratos...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War)   Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:16 am

Yeah, I would waste the chief V_V. I'm such a Tank
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War)   Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:30 am

nu uh halo guy would win coz hes got a gun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War)   Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:37 am

He actually has a point there. Kratos wears practically nothing, Chief could just pick him off with a .50cal from up high. Or do it the hard way and run at him with an Assault Rifle.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War)   Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:53 pm

....magic....magic owns guns...
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

Number of posts : 471

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War)   Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:55 pm

magic guns own magic and guns o:
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War)   Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:51 pm

this is true '_'

but....we don't have those at the moment...sorry =/
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

Number of posts : 471

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War)   Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:40 pm

Actually in the movie "The fifth element", there is a gun on there where you fire once and every other shot goes to that procise location, despite where you aim the gun Razz
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War)   Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:52 pm

i was talking about w/ kratos and master cheif >_>
Back to top Go down
Izanagi-no-mikoto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Izanagi-no-mikoto

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War)   Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:41 pm

Kratos wrote:
He actually has a point there. Kratos wears practically nothing, Chief could just pick him off with a .50cal from up high. Or do it the hard way and run at him with an Assault Rifle.

Kratos (Video Game Character) has a golden fleece that can deflect anything. Since he's half-god that makes him a tank. Chief doesn't stand a chance. Plus, Kratos' got magic powerz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War)   Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:08 pm

v.....v....master chief would own kratos, because first of all that "tank' doesnt have anything to protect, so yes the fleece can destroy anything, but i doubt it can relfect a sniper bullet, from someone around him, plus he wouldnt be able to detect it. master chief has shields, true, but kratos being the god like person could penetrate them. one thing that kratos doesnt have are those sticky grenades, master chief throws one at kratos, sticks to him like a bug, like i said no armor, thus equals damage.

in total both rock, but some have pionts while other has higher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War)   Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:12 pm

His fleece can deflect anything, but his skin can't. Aim for the head and he's a "gone burger".
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War)   Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:13 pm

Even a semi-god has weaknesses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War)   Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:21 pm

yep.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi-no-mikoto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Izanagi-no-mikoto

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War)   Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:53 pm

Bloody X wrote:
v.....v....master chief would own kratos, because first of all that "tank' doesnt have anything to protect, so yes the fleece can destroy anything, but i doubt it can relfect a sniper bullet, from someone around him, plus he wouldnt be able to detect it. master chief has shields, true, but kratos being the god like person could penetrate them. one thing that kratos doesnt have are those sticky grenades, master chief throws one at kratos, sticks to him like a bug, like i said no armor, thus equals damage.

in total both rock, but some have pionts while other has higher.

Blades of Chaos can be used to deflect as well. Kratos also owns a bow and since it's magic it can pierce through anything. Also, with Posiedon's Fury, he can incinerate the area around him. A sticky grenade could be ripped off since he's half-god. With the sword of olympus in his hand, he is nearly invincible. Just enough to take out his father, Zeus, a god. The fleece has been shown to be able to not only deflect but also reflect attacks back at the foe. And now that Kratos has the power of the fates, he can control the Chief's fate; including his own. Even if he does somehow die he'll just come back. Not even hell can hold back Kratos as shown in both games.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War)   Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:21 pm

I say we throw both into the next Soul Caliber and let that decide. They both have benefits and weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War)   Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:37 am

Why bother? Kratos obviously wins lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War)   Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:59 am

Horrid wrote:
Why bother? Kratos obviously wins lol

Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War)   Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:52 pm

not you fool lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War)   Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:01 am

Horrid wrote:
not you fool lol

V_V
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War)   Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:13 am

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War)   Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:19 am

I'd waste both of them V_V.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War)   Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:24 am

^ doubt it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War)   Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:25 am

Horrid wrote:
^ doubt it...

Did I ask for your opinion? No. >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War)   Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Master Chief (Halo) vs Kratos (God of War)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next