TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

looky.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

looky. Empty
PostSubject: looky.   looky. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:20 pm

Soundwave:
The Most greatest calm and loyal soldier in the Decepticon ranks. He is one of my few favorites.
"
Soundwave superior. Constructions inferior."
looky. Transformers-CybertronSoundwave
Starscream
Bieng my favorite he gets second place, not only in my heart but in second command of the greatest Decepticon army to ever appear.

" Seekers like us, are here to destroy you pathectic humans, and grab the energon!"
looky. StarScream
Shockwave
Shockwave has his habits of being annoying towards megatron, but its how he kills would even make sixshot want to reconsider to take him on. bieng 3rd on my favs, he will always capture my heart.
" humans are just another insect in my path"

looky. Shockwave
Sixshot
Brother of shockblast, He is a foe you do not with to mess with.
His large cannon similar to Shockblast has its ways to make starscream keep quiet. Good with technology like soundwave, sixshot has a insane look in his optic, that can make you go wild with fright.

" Its not him you should be afraid of autobot, its me."

looky. Six_Shot_in_colour_by_Blitz_Wing
Shockblast
Brother of sixshot, he is the most more insane of decepticons, similar to cyclones, he doesnt care if its decepticon or Autobot, he will go and kill who ever he pleases.
" Destruction? I am Destruction."

looky. Shockblast_en
Nemisis Prime
ok, its optimus but he is bad. hello!??! yea, he is one of my favs, got my heart in tf armada. Ready to kill any autobot, he has his quirks just like the rest.
".....yes megatron...."

looky. 250px-Nemesisprimeut
Cyclones
Cyclonus is so reckless that even his own Decepticon allies are afraid of him. While performing aerial
attacks, he may suddenly fly off to attack a lone Autobot, leaving his companions unprotected. Megatron
likes to let him loose because he's so dangerous in battle, but he has trouble stopping him once he
gets started. The fact is, Cyclonus may never learn to control his savage recklessness, and that's just
what makes him so dangerous.

" Out of my way, Attack!'
looky. 300px-Cyclonus-AR-DVD
ARCEE SISTERS
including
arcee
chromia
firestorm
Hello, there freaking awesome!!!

looky. Arcee_Sisters_by_Kittykattykitkat

ok thats all for now.
Back to top Go down