TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS Empty
PostSubject: Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS   Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:43 pm

Date: April 16th, 2010 Time: 0913 hours. Location: Arizona Mountains

This is John T. Strife, I am not sure how much time I have as something is jamming my radio signals at random. I am being pursued by two large metallic giants called Decepticons. I have learned the location of their base and their plans. I cannot broadcast my location as I am being tracked, I am the only survivor of my archeology team.......(static)

Great...they are close again I need to get moving.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been on the move for 2 days now after me an my archeology team were attacked by these large metal monsters. The others were killed on before they got a chance to get out of the caves, some how I managed to escape. These markings that I have been finding for the past 13 years seem to only make sense to me, my colleagues at the Archeology Center think I am insane, even after the events in the middle east in 2009 they still believe I am a crack pot. About 9 months ago I went to the sight of all the fighting in the middle east, and I found this fragment of the alien metal. It seems to react to something, sometimes it reveals hidden writing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I keep moving along the pine-covered high country to avoid the flyers, but I know they have smaller ones on the ground. I find some cover and take sometime to check my inventory. 1 day of rations, very little water, and my radio is running low. I look up at the setting sun, I need to really find some place to rest so I keep walking and just my luck I find a hunters hunting blind witch is abandoned so I check it out. It is camouflaged so it will give me shelter from the element and will hide me quite well.

I hope someone got my s.o.s.

I then settle in and get some well needed rest.
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS   Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:11 pm

The group of marines stopped as Rileys radio picked something up.

This is John T. Strife, I am not sure how
much time I have as something is jamming my radio signals at random. I
am being pursued by two large metallic giants called Decepticons. I
have learned the location of their base and their plans. I cannot
broadcast my location as I am being tracked, I am the only survivor of
my archeology team.......(static)

He nodded to his squad then signaled them to keep moving. As they walked the radio signal got stronger Riley signaled the team to stop he pointed to one of the marines and signaled him to scout ahead the marine came back and whispered

two up ahead Smiley (marine)

alright marines lets take em down

Smiley took sniper position and waited for the others to get ready
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS   Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:13 pm

Date: April 16th, 2010 Time: 0913 hours Outside of Jungle

A female Jaguar walked around a Hut, yawning she jumped into the roof of the hut, and stretched, the jaguar, then laid down, as wires and circuits straind to lay down, she watched the jungle, the birds sing, the tigers snarl, and the monkeys, swing. her tail would gently move, as her eyes would watch the horizan...
on the jaguars legs, she had marks of Xs.

The sun shined, some monkeys appeared near the hut, taking some laid out bananas, another jaguar appeared and growled, looking at her.
the female jaguar looked at him, then her ears picked up something, all the animals ran off, she got up and put her snout up to the sky.
yellow eyes zoomed to the sky, as she saw pods, her ears heard ruffles, she then leaped down and jently nudged her door open, going in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS   Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:27 am

I wake up and the sun is just rising. I take a drink of the last of my water leaving just enough for one last drink, I then grab my gear and head out.

I think I will try to send out a signal again.

I flick the on switch.....and nothing....the battery is dead.

I must have left it on over night this isn’t good.

I put the radio in my backpack and keep moving along the tree line. As I walk I get the feeling I am being watched....ever so closely, almost as if I am being herded towards something or somewhere. I stop and look around....I don’t see anything but my instincts are telling me there is.

I start walking again and as I walk I become more and more paranoid, then I come to a large clearing and in that clearing is a small town. I walk out into the open and carefully look around...seems clear so I walk down into the town.

Hello?

I look around....this is a ghost town and I mean literally. I then explore the town some more, looks like no-one was here in years. I walk some more and I end up at the town square were a well is.

I wonder if there is water down there?

I pick up a rock and drop it into the well and listen to see if it makes a splash.....all I hear is a knock against rock.

Damn it. I really need water.

I then hear heavy foot steps so I run for cover in the town hall. Once inside I peak out the window to see several drones....and one extremely large Decepticon plus a large one.

Brother Pain, the human is near, I will have the drones flush him out. (Devastator)

Excellent brother.....remember to take him alive. You killed the other ones, so I need this one alive. (Pain)

Oh very well brother, I still say he is not worth the trouble....damn flesh lings. (Devastator)

As I hear them speak a cold chill goes up my back....I have to make a move, but how, where?
Back to top Go down
Izanagi-no-mikoto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Izanagi-no-mikoto

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS   Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:25 am

The town was empty. No sign of life save for ourselves. My brother, Devastator, along with the drones we had requested, searched for the human that was found in our base. He knows to much and must be captured. But before I let misfortune befall him, I will need to study him.

Brother Dev, search inside of the buildings. Be sure to order the drones to do the same. That human must be found.

Yes, brother Pain. Dones! (Devastator)

Yes, captain? (Drones)

The drones and Devastator looked in many buildings for the human. My brother, Dev, is a captain in the Decepticon military. He is well known for his brutality on the battlefield and is nearly impossible to put down. Only a reckless fool would take him head on. He watches over me like a guardian of sorts. As repayment, I watch his back and make sure his name is known, even in the Science Bureau.

I tap my arm as a tube appears on my back. The tube then opens as hundreds of Decepticon scouts, the size of a human fly, search around to serve as my personal scouts. They have never failed me. I just hope that I find the human soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS   Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:34 pm

a loud roar vibrated the jungles, and a small ghost town.
a slim black jaguar, entered the ghost, town. the tail moving gently, her ears picking up things, she walked in the middle, the sun going down, her image of a slim machine. a rustle behind a house, she listens, her yellow eyes dectecting. she sprinted and ran behind the houses, she saw something, and she snarled, a human male turned around and backed away, he was geared up, and looked ready to fight. he had sweat and smushed mud on his face, he had a walkietalkie on his hand, the other one bare..

Nice...kitty.....Nice....kitty....

I walked toward him, a deep growl being heard, in back of my throat, I snapped my jaws, at the human, then I heard a eletronic sound, Decepticons. I looked at the human, then back.....with out care....i turned around...and my tail brushed his hand....my ears perked up as i looked at him....

Hold on.

The jaguar waitted for him to grab her tail....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS   Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:01 pm

I look at this strange Jaguar even more strange is that the tail doesn’t seem natural. I then clear my throat and address the beast.

Hey....you.

She stops and looks right at me with those eyes. I clear my throat yet again.

Your like those things chasing me aren’t you?

She stops, sits and licks her paw and then looks at me and smirks.

Yes, is that a problem?

I back away and run from the cover of the back of the building, and into the town square...there in front of me stood this large green mass of bot. It turns and it starts to make it way towards me. I back up slowly....I then go to run but I see the Jaguar peering from behind the building, I look left and right....drones......so I see one only way....I dash towards the big bot and slide on the sand between his legs. It confuses the big bot and I get up and run down the main street......I think I am in the clear.....but the drones are coming.....I need to find cover fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS   Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:19 pm

The one named John ran, as the drones where behind him and the giant Devastator.
He looked to his side, to see the black Jaguar run untop of rooftops, her flexiblity being seen, the drones see the animal and shoot. she dodges with ease, and lands on the floor, she runs beside the human, he see's her eletromachanics in her body, she looks at him.

Take a sharp right, and keep running until you see a jungle. you shall find cover there.

she runs faster, and goes infront of the human, as a loud roar sounds, and the jaguar transforms, the jaguar head vanishing to form her head, her back becomes with guns, she slides, and stands up, growling and roaring her jaguar voice. she takes out her bazooka and shoots at drones, she looks at the shock human.

GO HUMAN!

As John turns and runs, the female jaguar backs away slightly, she see's the one named Devastator the biggest, then she slams her fist unto the ground, as the boobie traps appear, and wrap a thing chain rope around Devastator feet, making him loose balance and fall on some drones, the other one named Pain, charges at me, I dodge, and swift kick him in the side, he grabs my arm and slams me into some houses, I snarl and shoot my guns, I hear some shifts, and see the human run into the jungle, with a swift kick i grab a smoke bomb, transform and vanish into the jungle.
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS   Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:12 am

As the marines walked on they started to hear the patter of footsteps. Human footsteps Smiley noted. A man started to come into view and almost ran Smiley over.

(i got to go so ill end this post here)
Back to top Go down
Izanagi-no-mikoto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Izanagi-no-mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS   Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:34 am

The cybertronian jaugar flees into the forest along with the human. I look down onto my right hip as it slowly heals. I then turn my attention to Devastator as he begins to stand up.

Devastator. Call for reinforcements. I shall go on a hunt. Do not worry, I shall be back soon to report in on my findings. The jaugar isn't much to be concerned about. From reading her spark emmiter I was able to deduce what radiation frequency that she ran on and will soon negate whatever sort of beam particle she owns. That is, once my armor is done adjusting to its bio signature. It will not take affect for another few days.

Yes, brother Pain. Good hunting. Be sure to give her a strong punch to the face. (Devastator)

Do not worry, I shall. May Megatron's glory guide you.

May he guide you as well. (Devastator)

I switch on my camoflouge as I transform into a cybertronian jet and fly above the forest. Small Decepticon scouts appear on my display as they form into teams and fan out. I continue to head on straight, being assisted by a few dozen scouts, and search for both the human and this mysterious jaugar cybertronian. My display shows footprints similar to the Jaugar's leading to a mountain range not too far from my current position. I lower myself as I slow down to get a better view of where the footprints lead.

I transform into my bipedal form and land on the ground with a great thud. The ground below emits currents of energy as I sense for the human. A movement catches my attention. I look to where the movement had come from but see nothing and turn to another direction. As I looked, the human came into view. The Decepticon scouts then began to follow him. I took one step before I felt something grab my arm and push me on the ground and sat on my back.

Well, well. It seems that you have some tricks up your files after all.

It was the cybertronian jaugar. She had me pinned on the ground and was now holding me against my will. A knife edged near my throat as my arm was pushed upwards on my back. The creaking of my metal arm was enough to have me resist. But she drew the knife closer. How could she have seen me? I had my camoflouge activated.

Do not try anything. You're after the human, that much I know. You Autobots and Decepticons have no right to lay foot in my jungle. Also, you guys suck when it comes to stealth. I could smell you even in a blizzard.

Infernal femme! This is not a jungle, this is a forest!

Hey! Shut up! Whatver it is, it belongs to me! Now, I have some questions I believe you may be able to answer. One of them being the reason behind your intrusion to my home.

She put pressure on my arm as I heard a wire snap. No good. There was only one way out of this. My head turned and faced her. From the brief moment I had, I noticed that she was spotted and had a guard for her mouth. Her eyes were bright yellow and much of her figure was grey. Her body resembled that of a human female. She was quite the sight. Interesting...

The femme's eyes lit up in surprise and was ready to slit my throat. A violet beam shot from my eyes as she was thrusted forth against a tree. I stood up quickly as my head turned to its correct position. The femme was on all fours as she looked ready to attack. A blade shot out from my wrist as it sparked electricity. I watched her movements carefully as my arm began to snap back into place. I had failed to notice that she had snapped it into the opposite direction earlier. Thanks to my auto-repair circutry, this posed no immediate danger to me.

She then lunged towards me. I readied myself for whatever she had. Her hands were outstretched as claws shot out from her fingers. I jumped back but heard something snap. Something slammed against me and sent me flying into a tree. I landed on my back and tried to get up but was once again pinned to the ground as black daggers were jammed onto my hands. The cybertronian jaugar then pounced on top of me and forced my head to face the ground. She also smacked the stun knife from my hand. I looked to see a tree hung to some rope and knew that it was the tree that had hit me. A booby trap.

Alright you Decepticon scum, play time is over. You will answer me whether you like it or not.

She held my body down and kept me from moving. What tactics she had, and what's more, she posesses great strength. Each time I try to get her off she only applies more pressure. She was definately a jaugar holding down its prey. I had to think of something quick.

Femme. What reason have you to disrupt my mission?!

I am the one asking the questions here, big boy. I want my answers!

Acursed femme of the dark pits! You do not understand the meaning of your actions!

Nor do I care.

She drew her face close to mine as I backed it away. She laughed to herself and stared down at me. To be held down by a femme is one thing, but to be held hostage and questioned? Unforgivable. Although, she is rather strong for a femme, which interests me. I will have to capture her. A component in my chest opened as a ray shot out and hit the femme. She skook around as I turned my head and shot the knives from my hand and punched her off of me. Score for Devastator.

I aimed my null cannon at her as she was on her knees. She looked up with anger and did not move. I put away the cannon and clentched my fists.

Let's do this, the right way...

The femme stood up quickly as she lunged at me. I sidestepped it as I grabbed her foot and slammed her on the ground and into several trees. As I walked to her direction I was once again hit with black knifes. I pulled them off of my shoulder and turned to face her. She clawed my face, delivered several punches to my body and face, and finally kicked me in the throat. I clentched my fist again as I punched her square in the stomach. She bent back and looked at the ground. Her face met my knee as she fell to the ground.

I stared down at the cybertronian jaugar as she laid there, almost as if she were dead. She was tough, but her endurance was lacking.

You will make a perfect experiment to work on. The future soldiers of the Decepticons will suit us well in our war against the Autobots.

I picked her up and slung her on my shoulder. She felt light now compared to before when I was held down. My wounds healed as I made my way to the human. When I reached the destination that the Decepticon scouts had transmitted, I saw some humans being put into a dropship, some on the ground dead, and Devastator with a human in his hand. We had finally captured him.

Great work Devastator. Was there any trouble?

Not at all. These human soldiers thought that by shooting me and trying to form a perimeter around me that I would be stopped. I made short work of some of them but a few were captured or escaped. Why are you carrying that thing? (Devastator)

Research purposes.

Any trouble? (Devastator)

A bit. But I handled the beast. Great work capturing the human.

I stared at the human as he had pale face. My display showed fear and nervousness. He may have been disturbed from the actions of Devastator. Now that I look down at the dead human, I could see why. Devastator and I wasted no more time and entered the dropship.

Hours later in a Decepticon Science Bureau Lab

The human has been put in a cell near my quarters, while the femme was put in F-level security. I should see how they are doing. To have two things to study, oh, what a day it shall be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS   Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:51 am

The female jaguar moaned, and stood up.....the first thing that sounded....was this song...

She looked at her chest, and remembered she had downloaded the song. human music...was nice.
she looked at the cell, then at the security...
the drones looked at each other, then at her.
the music was heard...

she laid there. she felt her neck, it hurt. she then studied the room. two drones, 1 drone in the entrance, and other drones near the walls.
the bars where eletricity.

she gets up and stretched....she looked at the guards....the guards slammed their weaponed against the bars, to scare her...instead...she grabbed the weapon...and pulled the drone in, as he got eletrucated.
she then slamed the weapon against the bars, as they went off. she dodged, as the guards went after her, swinging and slamming their weapons against her, she dodged, duck and made splits as she defended herself.
she then went on her foot and spinned kick the drones back..
she sprinted to the entrance and knocked out the guard...
she hums the song, as she becomes her human self....and climbs a shaft...and crawled in the air holes....she sat down..and got out her weapons ready...

How did i get in this situation....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS   Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:49 am

I wake up on a cold metal floor and shake my head.

Oh damn, what.......this is a nightmare. This isn’t happening......Giant metal monsters, talking jungle cats. (Slaps my face) God am I going crazy?

I then look around and see I am in a large metal cage that is on top of a counter in a large room. I start to realize this was no nightmare, it was quite real, I walk over to the opening of the cage and look out some more.

This is some sort of lab and I am the test subject!

You are the perceptive one aren’t you human?

I look left then right and there standing seemingly out of nowhere is the other Decepticon that was chasing me. I jump back and let out a yelp and fall over, I am a little weak from hunger so I look to see if they took my pack. Nope just my luck, I walk over and open it up, as I do this I am being watched by the Decepticon.

Hmm, human what are you up to?

He looks at me with curious eyes. I pull out the last of my rations and start eating. I look at him and I am beginning to see that this one must be some sort of scientist. I then pull out some cleaning cloth and wipe the dirt from my face, then get the last of my water and drink. All this time he is watching my every move.

What? Never seen a human eat?

He says nothing and goes to a large computer, I walk to the front of the cage. I sense that if he wanted me dead...I wouldn’t be here right now, but how long will he keep me alive? I best hope he finds me interesting, the longer I keep this clanker’s interest the longer I am alive. I look around and then I see that writing again....it’s Cybertronia....I know what will get his attention.

I start to read out loud the sign above the door. “Decepticon Science Bureau Lab” He then turns and looks at me then the sign.

Human you understood that lettering?

Yes, why wouldn’t I?

Hmm, human what else can you read?

I smirk inside, yes I got his interest....now I just have to figure out how to escape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS   Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:13 pm

Meanwhile

Three muscle cars roar down an empty Arizona Highway. In the lead is a Silver Camero, the car pulls off to the side pulling into an abandoned truck stop. The other 2 cars follow.

The three cars transform into Transformers the silver one speaks.

Strife, Syphen....are you clear on what we have to do?

Yes Havoc, we have to scout the area until Prime and the others arrive.(Strife)

That and we have to find that human that sent the distress call. (Havoc)

Do you think the Cons found him yet? (Syphen)

I hope not....cause may the Matrix have mercy on him...cause the Cons wont. (Havoc)

The 3 transform and roll out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: T   Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:35 am

The female human, walked through the ac corridors, she had her daggers, and some tech in her waist. she jumped from one spot to another. she tippytoed through some rooms, and crawls through others.
she finally looked out of a vent, to see pain, and the human called john.
she kneeled and listened.

Yes, why wouldn’t I?

Hmm, human what else can you read?

I thought about what my brother once told me.
"If its not important, then dont risk your life for it"
I peered through the vent, most humans would have a energy that cybertronians can sense, but because of my special ability, i dont have a energy for them to see. nor sence.
I take out a small ball, and look at the writing. the predacon langauge, thus the greatest victory that she had come up with to defeat the maximals.
if that stupid cheetor didnt trick her.
she hears more talking, then she looks to the other vent and see's the lock of the door, and behind outside a guard.

she sat on the vent, and thought.

after a few minutes, and seeing john was in danger as pain grabbed him, it was time to get to work.
she took out her small ball, and tore a peice of her long sleeved. she then covered her mouth and nose.
she then got her latest tech, which was a cybertronian hook. comes in handy for many things.
such as locking...and pulling.
she kneeled down and looked through the back vent, then she shot the hook, it flew and slammed the lock button, as the light became red. you must have access from inside to unlock the door.
she then moved to the other vent, and saw pain. she kicked the vent door off, as it loudly fell on the floor.

What?!
Let him go, Pain. You know its the right of all creatures to be free.
Heh, you sound like Optimus, human.
Really, I havent noticed.
she grabbed her small ball...
Human take a deep breath!!!
As the human took a breath, I threw the ball at pain, the ball hit his head gently and fell to the floor..
Pain looked at it and laughed.
What in the name is this?

I muttered gently smiling....a present..

As Pain was about to reach up to grab me, a cybertronian eletric shock slammed into him, making him loose control of his body and making him collapse on the ground.
John fell with him, and struggled to get out of his hand.
I then shot the hook down at the ground, and tied it to the safe holder vent.

Climb!

I watched as the human, looked at me, then at Pain, Pain was struggling to get up and kept trying to grab him. The human grabbed the rope and began to climb.
As soon as he was at the top, i grab my hook, and closed the vent.

Who...are you?
I look at him, and got up. No time to loose.
and with that i sprinted down the AC corridor, with John behind me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS   Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:45 pm

As we run down the AC corridor I wonder why this female Transformer is going out of her way to save me. She could have escaped on her own. She isn’t an Autobot or Decepticon as I remembered the crests from the news, well I could ask that question later. I then stop dead in my tracks when I reach a cross roads in the vents, she stops and looks at me.

Human, why are you stopping the exit is right up there.

Yeah.....and that’s there they killed my friends. The Decepticons are waiting for us.

How do you know? Wait you were here before?

Yes I was here before, I found their base I know their plans. I know how to speak two Cybertronian languages. Now I will tell you more, but let’s go this way. It will lead to the small caverns of the cave network, those clankers wont be able to follow us.

She follows me down that corridor and we jump into the caves as a large drone’s hand busts through the vent....he misses us. We slide about five feet into the cave and keep running. About 10 minutes later we stop by a underground fresh water spring, I take a few drinks.

I then look at her and I ask the question again.

Who are you?
Back to top Go down
Izanagi-no-mikoto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Izanagi-no-mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS   Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:08 pm

I was unable to get up. That blasted girl hit me with some sort of EMP grenade. I shot a grapple hook at the ceiling and began to stand up. A glow from my wrist caught my attention. I clicked a switch and spoke into it.

What?

Brother Pain, we have escapees! (Devastator)

I know that! We have to get them back. One way or another, I will get that human!

You sound pretty angry...this is unlike you. (Devastator)

I was taken aback. Devastator was right. This wasn't like me. Normally, I am calm and collected. But this was a completely situation that called for more than being calm. I was beyond angry. Two test subjects escaped and I truly needed their data. I cleared my throat and spoke into the comm again.

Nevermind that. We have to capture them! Call a search and capture group immediatly. Make sure that they are taken alive!

Yes, brother! (Devastator)

I ran out from the lab and proceeded to go outside. I jumped into the air and transformed into my cybertronian jet form. I flew at breakneck speed and had forgotten to deploy my scouts. This was going to give me some problems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS   Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:17 pm

My name is Black X.

Well, names John T. Strife.

I peered from the outside of the cave, it was coming on evening and I noticed the one called Pain flying over head, very recklessly. I then look back at the female Transformer with me, she seemed to be able to slip passed the Decepticons in ease, then I got an idea.

X?

Yes John?

They can’t track you can they?

She looks at me a little confused.

No why?

I let out a sigh, then I look her right in the eye. She can tell I am about to ask her something of importance.

I need you to go on without me?

What! Are you crazy! I just risked my spark to save you and now you want me to leave you?!

Listen X, the Decepts can track me, and you stay with me they will find you too. You have a better chance of getting help than I do.

She shakes her head.

No John I can’t do that. They will.....

They will take me alive, I know this. Go find the Autobots, they seem to be the ones that can stop them.

Hmph! The Autobots will not even listen to me or trust me. How am I going to convince them?

I tell them one word. Unicron.

She shudders, that name has some terrible meaning to these Transformers.

They plan to bring him here? OK, I understand, but what if they choose not to capture you and .....well.

I am but one person on this planet, if I die and you succeed in warning the Autobots of this Decepticon Plot. Then it wouldn’t be for nothing.

She looks at me and just nods, she then cloaks herself and runs off into the forest, past the drones and Devastator undetected. I take a breath of air and I sneak out of the cave and start to make my way along the cliff side. I then see the ghost town across the dunes.

OK, here goes nothing.

I run as fast as I can, I can barely walk right let alone run in this sand, I hear the clanking of the one called Devastator approaching, the roar of a jet engine over head. I run faster but I am stopped in my tracks as the one called Pain transforms in mid-air and slams into the ground feet first, this sends me flying back. I fall on my back then look up....I see the anger in this one’s eyes.

Human, you tried my patience for the last time!

He aims his weapon at me....I listen as it powers up....my blood runs cold as he takes aim at me. Then I hear the big one speak.

Brother! You said take them alive! (Devastator)

Pain shakes his head and places his hand on his forehead. He then looks at me then puts his weapon away. I am quickly placed in some large clear tube with holes in the top, almost like air holes, he holds the tube and me up and looks at me.

So human, were is the Female?

She left me hours ago....said.....I was slowing her down and was not worth anymore effort.

Devastator, has the drones found any trace of the Female?

None, only some sparse tracks....she is long gone. Should we try to find her? (Devastator)

Negative, even if she was to find help, the Autobots wouldn’t believe her. Have the cave entrance sealed after we return. As for you human, I have plans for you.

I am taken back to the Decepticon base and all I can do is try to stall them until help comes...if it comes at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS   Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:21 pm

the female human runs, she finally gets to her hut, and dials a code. she sighs, and looks at her tech...
she finally gets the transmission, and Optimus Prime speaks..

" Ironhide?"

" This isnt IronHide Prime..."

"Whos this...how did you get this transmission?"
" Shut up, and listen. Names notp important, but i need your help. I am need of your autobot assistant."
" for who"
" John T. Strife. The human has been captured by pain and the giant Devastator, and needs your help before he dies. Listen i know what ur gonna say, we dont help none appliers, but this is life and death, Unicron is envolved."
" Unicron?!, "
i sigh and growled.
" yes unicron, what are you a freaking speaker? get your aft in the jungle about 20 hours from your base, to the south. there your optics shall see a small hut, i shall wait here. "
" but.."
" shut up and get."
and with that i disconnected the comlink, and sat on my couch....i sighed, and looked at my potrait of me and my brother...
I glare at the ground, and push a button, as my war armor appears...once my ability fades...its back to being...predecon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS   Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:12 pm

I am not taken to the lab but Pain takes me to a large room were construction bots are digging underground. They have unearthed something, something not of this world. Pain takes me over to the metal looking artifact removes me from the tube and then sits me down on the ground.

You see that lettering Human?

I look at him, I can here the anger in his voice, my escape must have hurt his robotic ego, I better diffuse this situation and comply with his orders.

Yes? What about it?

Do you know what it says?

I scan over the writing, it isn't Cybertronian but I do understand the writing. I turn to him and tell him what I found.

Well it appears to be instructions to some sort of machine, but there is only half of it visible.

Excellent Human. You will live to see another day or so.

He picks me up and talks passed Devastator, Devastator nods and instructs the construction bots to keep digging. Pain returns me to the lab were I am placed in a cell. He then glares at me...this makes me very uncomfortable.

Tell me Human, what is you name?

I look at him, highly puzzled.

Why would you need to know my name? Your just going to have me killed after your done with me?

Merely for scientific purposes. Now your name.

...John Strife.

He smirks and goes to work on his computer.....then a drone walks in and drops a tray of food in my cell.

John, you should eat...you no good to me dead.

He then focuses his attention to the computer, I then inspect the food I take a bite...and it isn't so bad.....then again I am really hungry.
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS   Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:21 pm

Devastator walked into the lab where pain was carrying two unconscious marines

i found them skulking around what should i do with them (Devastator)

put them in the cage with the other one
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smiley woke up his head was hurting like hell

finally your awake

Smiley looked to his left at the person who was talking to him then to his right at one of his marines then looked around they were in some kinda of room

where are we?

decepticon base

what? so this is what a lab?

exactly they have some kinda scientist who studies humans

creepy

tell me about it but shhhh here he comes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS   Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:28 pm

Once the Autobots had appeared, Optimus was speaking and addressing to IronHide, the Twins where chitchatting among themselfs.
I walked out, and they all turned their attention to my female form.

TRANSFORM.

my human female self burst into smoke, as changing sounds where heard, a Jaguar roar was heard, as slices of claws where heard, as the smoke cleared, everyone's vision came, to large feet....up they looked....as a Predacon, stood. 19 ft tall, a battle mask in her face. A X in her forhead.

she spinned around and saluted, then put her hands up...
Names Black X, former Predacon.

As soon the autobots heard the predacon, they all put their guns at her, IronHide, growled, as the twins laughed.

Decepticon Punk, this was a trap wasnt it? (ironhide)

Now, you think a retired predacon, would be able to take on all of you?
Shut up pathectic Femme!(Ratchet)
What do you want with us. (prime)
To help me save John.
Why would a cybertronian, like urself, much less, a former predacon, wish to save one human.(ratchet)

my eyes glowed yellow, pulsing, as i growled....
Because, if you dont save human, then this whole planet shall suffer, the wrath of Unicron, Do you truly want that?! Do u want every life form, every tree, every animal, to die, because you couldnt trust one former predacon!?
ARE YOU FRICKING KIDDING ME!? OPTIMUS PRIME, IM A CYBERTRONIAN, ASKING FOR HELP, AND YOU ARE GONNA DENY ME?!?!?

the last sentence came out in a ferocious Jaguar yell.
the autobots stood there, Optimus Prime, lowered his gun, and looked at the female...
What do you want us to do...(Prime)

3 days later....

The Decepticon ship, exploded, as drones went around, and Alarms rang, the smoke cleared, to show The female jaguar, in her silver and Universe Armor. Her armor showed scars of battles. her eyes where yellow, her face was covered by a mask, her left arm was a cannon, as she stood, with pride, Optimus walked behind her, so did IronHide, and then Ratchet. Devastator roared, as he appeared, he saw the female Jaguar, and growled. Pain appeared behind him, his gun ready.

Femme, HOW DARE YOU.
He went to charge his mace up and ready to strike, she stood her ground, and watched, as IronHide, slide up, and grabbed his mace with his hands, and shot devastator in the face with his cannon, As the autobots and Decepticons began their assault, the female Jaguar scanned the base, she saw Johns heat signature, and vanished.

Cell...
John looked up, to seeing two drones get sliced, as The large Female walked in, her armor completely changed...she looked at him...
she pushed the button as the cells vanished...
her eyes were soft, as she looked down at him...

Come...john....where here to take you home..
Back to top Go down
Izanagi-no-mikoto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Izanagi-no-mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS   Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:33 pm

As Devastator was taking care of the Autobots, I ran to the lab to collect my things. To my surprise, the femme was there. She pressed a button to his cell and released him. The femme looked different. I stared at her and the human as they were talking. I looked out to the hall to make sure no one was coming and walked in. The door behind me shut as the femme looked to my direction. I merely stared at her as she ignored me and picked up the human in her hands.

Do not try and stop me. You will only hurt yourself.

Nonsense. You're merely evading the inevitable. How long before you realize your place in this war? Three days ago, you were a snake in the grass; attacking anything that drew near.

You know nothing about me. You're just a Con trying to make do in your pathetic life and please your master so that you may become the one thing you want.

Do not tred on something that goes beyond you. My life has much more meaning than yours, I'm afraid. You sunk as low as to involve the Autobots, the enemies of my people. What's more, you dare break into our base and steal my test subject. Look at him, he is worth so much in my hands! He is the first being to understand Cybertronian!

I do not care. What you're doing is against nature.

Nature. Do not use that as a shield, young lady.

I am not a lady. I am a warrior.

I figured as much. Anyway, using "nature" as a shield only shows what sort of nonsense you're following. The universe is an unkind sort of place. Do you really believe that if the humans were to ever study one of us, perhaps you, that they would follow the morals of nature? They do not even respect themselves!

I said that I do not care. You're only speaking like a scientist because people like you believe that you are gods. You believe that you are above Primus himself. Maybe you believe that you are greater than Megatron. You scientists know no bounds to your cruelty and foolishness. If it were up to me, this place would be reduced to cinders.

Ah. But is isn't up to you.

The femme placed John on my desk. She pulled out a weapon from her back that should have forced her to at least take a knee. It looked like an enourmous human RPG. She aimed it at me and fired a rocket that missed me by four inches. The femme cursed and revealed that she could now summon swords into her hands.

Of dear...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS   Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:26 pm

I watch as the two Transformers trade shots at each other from their weapons, I take this time to hide from the shots. I look around and I see some large containers so I hide behind them and peek out at the fighting.

Dear girl you are wearing on my patience.

Shut up you stupid Con, your not taking the human.

She then fires a blade at Pain, he then quickly ducks and returns fire with his null ray, the shot misses Black X......she watches the shot go past her and approach my hiding spot. Her eyes widen as does mine......she tries to get to me but the shot hits the containers and me.....the contents of the containers spills on me and the null ray reacts with the chemicals and they both react with me and the alien metal armband. I scream in agony....and fall to the table. X tries to retrieve me but she hears one of the Autobots yell out.

Decepticon reenforcements coming, we have to retreat.

She then looks at me....I am laying there life less.

No! I failed!

She growls and jumps over Pain then retrieves the other 2 humans being contained. She runs out of the base and meets up with the Autobots. Prime looks at her.

You retrieved the human?

I retrieved 2 humans but....but John didn’t make it.

She lowers her head as they retreat to the Autobot drop ship. They take off and return to base.

Meanwhile back in Pain’s lab, Pain scans John’s body. He backs up as a metallic cocoon surrounds my body.

What is this? Has he....??? This is a stasis cocoon! I must monitor this at once.

Then Devastator walks in.

Brother the Autobots have left, I have put the base on high alert. (dev)

Good, you do that now I must work. I think I may have found what I searched for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS   Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:23 pm

Walking behind the autobots, my mind kept giong back to what Pain said..
I figured as much. Anyway, using "nature" as a
shield only shows what sort of nonsense you're following. The universe
is an unkind sort of place. Do you really believe that if the humans
were to ever study one of us, perhaps you, that they would follow the
morals of nature? They do not even respect themselves!
I'm afraid. You sunk as low as to involve the Autobots, the enemies of my people.

I watched the ground, walking, then seeing how that human suffered..

Flash back...
Predacon base...

A female Jaguar ran down the halls and stepped out the base, as she looked both ways, and sprinted down to the ocean. she appeared near the shore, and sat there, as a crab came out...
"what is wrong sister."
" why where we put in this planet, big brother? why must we fight? cant we just take.....go home?"
" Life is, difficult X, we fight to survive, we fight to get whats ours, if there was no fighting, no violence, how would we get what we want. the maximals, are preventing us from taking the energon here, and that we must kill them for it, energon is what keeps us alive, if we must tear down one single planet, to survive then we must do it."
"and..what of the humans here?"
" that, is not up to me."
" megatron wants to study them, but why? there so weak...why must study creatures that are so weak?"
" that i dont know, but one thing i know, i shall never help, or save a human. its because of these humans, that we must fight are brothers, who have left and made themselfs into the maximals to get the energy we need."

the female jaguar looked at the sky, and sighed..
"brother, do you think we will ever go back home...?"
" yes, the both of us."

4 years....
Cybertron..
The female jaguar stepped out of the ship, as the predacons where defeated, some went their ways, she looked at the stars, as energon poured down her face...
"brother, you said...both of us."

Photoform X was killed in the battle for the ancestors of the Primes.
A human had interfered, and brought the maximals, which where Optimus And Megatron, had fought, making Photoform force to stay and help megatron, who only got killed by Optimus, when he got sprung in a trap made by the humans.

End flash back..

Black X, stopped, and looked at the ground, one of the humans looked back and shouted for her...Optimus turned and put his hand on her shoulder..the words her brother spoke kept ringing in her ears.
" that i
dont know, but one thing i know, i shall never help, or save a human.
its because of these humans, that we must fight are brothers, who have
left and made themselfs into the maximals to get the energy we need."

she looked up, and slammed her fist unto Optimus Primes face, metal falling off, IronHide and they rest turned around only to be shot be two unknown Missiles..
A loud growl was heard, and leopards scream. two large figures appeared behind some trees, one was a predacon, another was a ex maximal.
they pionted their weapons on the jaguar, as she dodged, and slammed her claws unto their chests...

once done....she became her Jaguar, and sped through the jungle.
One thing in her mind.
Pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS   Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:10 am

I gain consciousness I then hear a voice.

“All systems functional. Now commencing transformation process.”

I really can’t see anything as I seem to be contained in something. My body feels weird, almost.....un-human, what is happening to me I wonder? I then hear the voice again.

“Transformation process complete.”

The top of whatever I was in opens up and I can see the lights on the ceiling. My eyes adjust to the light. I sit up and reach for the side of the structure I was in and I see my right arm. It is metal, I take my other arm and try to take off the metal as I think it is some sort of suit....no good its attached to me. I stand up and look at myself.....I start to panic.

What the hell happen to me! Oh god damn it! What is this....get it off!

appearance - http://blogs.mysanantonio.com/weblogs/geekspeak/archives/optimus%201111614765_20a339b6a9.jpg

I then turn to see Pain looking at me with a smug smirk on his face. I growl and but my arms up to fight, then twin blades fold out of my forearms. I jump back in shock.

Now dear boy, if you want me to help you learn how to use that magnificent body you have now. I suggest you work with me, otherwise I will just terminate you.

The blades fold away and I look around....I see myself in the reflection of a large shiny metallic container. My body looks like one of the Decepticon flying types, I appear to have wings that are folded away on my back, my body is black and silver. I then put my hand on my chest...I don’t feel a heart beat anymore. I realize I am no human anymore.......I have become something far different.

You did this to me! This is your sick plan?! To turn humanity into your robotic slaves?

Well actually, yes. But I was unsuccessful. You were made by accident.

I growl and slam my foot of the table.

Change me back!

Dear boy, there is no way to change you back. I have no idea how you became what you are now. Thus, it may kill you if I try.

I sit at the end of the table and think about what was just said to me...before I was just a human...one in 6.5 billion...now I am one of a kind.

I can’t believe I am even considering this but...I think I want to stay this way

Pain smirks at me and then runs a scanner over me. He smiles from what he reads and then goes to his main computer. The monitor turns on and I see another transformer on the screen. Then Pain starts talking.

Lord Megatron, all is going according to plan. Other than the Autobots finding us, we have maintained this base.

So they know what we are up to? No matter. In 2 Earth days we will arrive with Unicron. Make sure the device is ready to charge up his cells. (LM)

Yes Lord Megatron. I do however have another matter to report.

That is? (LM)

He picks me up and holds me in the palm of his hand to the monitor. Megatron looks at me and grins.

You were successful in transforming a human to a trans-organic, Excellent! So when can we mass produce them? (LM)

Well Lord Megatron, he was made by an accident in the lab....I still am trying to figure out how he was created.

Well get to it. I want a report when I arrive with Unicron. Megatron out! (LM)

Pain then focuses his attention to me, I have no idea what his plans are for me, but what choice do I have?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS   Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformers: The Energon Battles RPS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next