TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Modern warfare 2 multiplayer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Modern warfare 2 multiplayer Empty
PostSubject: Modern warfare 2 multiplayer   Modern warfare 2 multiplayer I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:08 pm

this is one video of guys from infinity ward playing modern warfare 2

the preset classes are as follow that are shown

1: famas w/grenade launcher stopping power and commando perks

2: ump 45 w red dot sight perks unknown right now

3: l85 lmg with red dot sight and bipod perks: bling (2 attachments on one gun), stopping power, and steady aim

4: barrett 50 cal. with heart beat sensor and usp silenced with sleight of hand cold blooded (uav jammer with new name) and scrambler

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modern warfare 2 multiplayer   Modern warfare 2 multiplayer I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:24 pm

killing people.
thats all i see.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: Modern warfare 2 multiplayer   Modern warfare 2 multiplayer I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:40 pm

and a new game mode in this one called demolition, and oh yeah thats right, you can dual-weild in this game now too

Back to top Go down
Izanagi-no-mikoto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Izanagi-no-mikoto

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Modern warfare 2 multiplayer   Modern warfare 2 multiplayer I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:40 pm

Seriously not liking the Famas.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: Modern warfare 2 multiplayer   Modern warfare 2 multiplayer I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:56 pm

well the famas is basically the cod 4 m16, its a 3 shot burst with a really high rof
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Modern warfare 2 multiplayer   Modern warfare 2 multiplayer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:35 am

yeah i agree with lunar
in all seriousness the famas is completely obsolete compared to the weapons were using today
just another thing. One thing im greatly getting annoyed of is the blood splatter its pissing the hell out of me!
Just because you take a hit doesn't me you should get blood in you ****in eyes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modern warfare 2 multiplayer   Modern warfare 2 multiplayer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:54 am

Depends where you get hit. And the Famas is awesome man, what is your problem?

Off Migz, off.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi-no-mikoto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Izanagi-no-mikoto

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Modern warfare 2 multiplayer   Modern warfare 2 multiplayer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:20 pm

Well, for one thing, it's a three-burst shot weapon.

When I think of the Famas, I think of a rifle that is fully automatic that is compatitle is many situations. I was deeply disappointed in the way they choose to present it. I swore it was automatic before I viewed one of the many gameplay videos for this game. The M16 already has the three-burst shot mechanic covered. What the hell we need two for? And better yet, the legendary Famas?? Come on!

I say it is a failure in THIS game. In reality, it's amazing.
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

PostSubject: Re: Modern warfare 2 multiplayer   Modern warfare 2 multiplayer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:16 pm

Al Mualim wrote:
Well, for one thing, it's a three-burst shot weapon.

When I think of the Famas, I think of a rifle that is fully automatic that is compatitle is many situations. I was deeply disappointed in the way they choose to present it. I swore it was automatic before I viewed one of the many gameplay videos for this game. The M16 already has the three-burst shot mechanic covered. What the hell we need two for? And better yet, the legendary Famas?? Come on!

I say it is a failure in THIS game. In reality, it's amazing.

naw i think its a good idea, because in real life the famas is way to fast, like 1000-1100 rounds per minute fast, if it was full auto you would waste a 30 round clip in almost no time, and the m16 is now made full automatic, alot like cod4's m4 carbine, low recoil, high rate of fire, low power
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern warfare 2 multiplayer   Modern warfare 2 multiplayer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modern warfare 2 multiplayer
Page 1 of 1