TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hi.

Go down 
+4
Steelclaw
quasimoto(calamity)
Izanami
devastator919 the flayer
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-05-26

hi. Empty
PostSubject: hi.   hi. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:58 pm

Hello everyone, This is Karla Villaluz, the wife of Xavier Antonio Villaluz. I don't know what happened between everyone here and Xavier when he left, but all I know some people here he considers as friends. I just wanted you to know that as of 4:30 pm last Tuesday my husband was classified as dead due to brain hemmoraging in Manila Doctors Hospital. The docotrs said it was caused through the stress and the physical difficulties during the war in Sulu. I don't know if you knew this but he had that hemmorage a week after he returned from the war. He didnt let anyone know, only his family and his best friend knew about this. Last Tuesday, his body finally gave in, he had a stroke and unfortunatley was unable to recover.

I dont know you people here but he seemed to care for most of you. Seems that everyday he was at the computer he never fails to smile when he visits this site. It seemed the right thing to do to let people here know what happened.
Back to top Go down

hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi.   hi. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:32 pm

here we go again.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi.   hi. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:05 pm

I hope this is not a bad joke.......
Back to top Go down
quasimoto(calamity)
quasimoto(calamity)

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-02-03

hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi.   hi. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:46 pm

POST DELETED

1ST WARNING
DON'T TRY TO GET AROUND THE CENSORS. THEY ARE THERE FOR A REASON.
Back to top Go down

hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi.   hi. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:27 am

Military Commander Hawk wrote:
here we go again.

You really shouldn't post stuff like this Hawk, seeing though you pretended you got shot.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi.   hi. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:04 am

no. actually this is true...his burial will be on the 17th of October, this coming Saturday. I hope you'll respect that what had happened to my husband is real enough for me and our son. We will never have him here in our house to play with Gavin our son. I would appreciate it if you would please respect this message.

To be honest I don't know why my husband ever cared for you people if all you ever do is bash...
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi.   hi. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:25 pm

devastator919 the flayer wrote:
no. actually this is true...his burial will be on the 17th of October, this coming Saturday. I hope you'll respect that what had happened to my husband is real enough for me and our son. We will never have him here in our house to play with Gavin our son. I would appreciate it if you would please respect this message.

I'm sorry Mrs. Villaluz, you have my most sincere condolencies.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi.   hi. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:26 pm

quasimoto(calamity) wrote:
POST DELETED

1ST WARNING
DON'T TRY TO GET AROUND THE CENSORS. THEY ARE THERE FOR A REASON.

Cal the warning it's for you, this not the time and place to be playing around so please behave.

1st Warning Cal
Back to top Go down

hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi.   hi. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:13 pm

Mrs. Villaluz,

I am sorry for you lose, he was a good man and always told it the way it was. He always had my respect.

Please take care.

John Havoc
Back to top Go down

hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi.   hi. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:16 pm

i did get shot you dweeb. but I didnt cry about it. havoc u suck at keeping secrets.
and i dont beleive he is dead.

i mean he is dev after all.
He isnt dead. period. Not to me.
even if he dead...he isnt in my memories.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi.   hi. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:18 pm

Please, this is not the time and place, behave.
Back to top Go down

hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi.   hi. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:26 pm

I am behaving. He. Is. Not. Dead.

here lets do this.
remember that time he said to me or us, that he was in the hospital of some crap, and his friends were coming to kill me. i think cuz he stabbed himself. i scared my self **** for 4 weeks, then i hear he was just playing and getting me back.

i say this is just another act, to get back at me for making him pissy. to make me feel guilty. hi. Icon_neutral plus, to the heart, dev will never die. to tell u the truth, i still love the guy. so, no i refuse to beleive that bull.

cuz he is dev. he survived war.
he is the the Irresistable force,
The Immovable object...
He is Devastator 919.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi.   hi. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:32 pm

Well if it's true or not, for our part is being respectful, I highly doubt Dev. would do such thing, so from me he knew I respect him and if something bad happening to him he has my most sincere condolencies.
Back to top Go down

hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi.   hi. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:35 pm

our part?
scoffs....sorry sista...not my part...i want some good hard evidence...
then....ill respect...
Back to top Go down

hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi.   hi. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:36 pm

Yes but he is still mortal, strong as he maybe he is still as mortal as the rest of us.

I tell you, since coming over here from TFL, he and a lot of people here treated me quite well even after the crap that went on from the TF war.

My personal opinion of this is that, he wouldn't try to do something like this. Why would he be so cruel to people he cares about? Answer is, he wouldn't.

Now enough about this, arguing about this is disrespectful to his memory.

Rest Peacefully Big X

John Havoc
Back to top Go down

hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi.   hi. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:38 pm

you dont kno him like i did.....when he hates someone....he will make the person suffer.
and make me shut up.
my opinion stays the same about it.
evidence first.
respect second.
Back to top Go down

hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi.   hi. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:45 pm

HMM. lil cold but there are some fact there.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi.   hi. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:44 pm

Hawk you have no right to even post here. You've lied about a million times about life threatening situations. And yes you are right about the whole thing about Dev making people suffer. But he doesn't hate us. He hates you.

If you respond one more time to this topic unless it is for the sole purpose of paying respects, you will be banned for 24 hours. And don't think you little "GO AHEAD AND BAN ME! I DON'T CARE!" **** will let you slip by. Whether this is real or not, our friend Devastator, who is respected by all here, has left this community and he deserves his final respects.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi.   hi. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:09 pm

being that we left on a bad note...I won't make this long. I could honestly say...he was quite the impressive person, and even though we've had our differences....I can salute thee.

If this is true...I send my deepest regards to the family.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi.   hi. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:40 am

however you're 2 cents is absolutely unnecesary in this topic. I'm sure there are others who do not believe this topic, but they haven't posted. So why not just let it be...and your post will be deleted again.
Back to top Go down

hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi.   hi. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:36 am

Well said as always Horrid.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi.   hi. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:19 am

Uhm.. I would just like to relay some messages that I have found in his files. I think he knew that his time would come soon and have written some messages to people here. I dont know if this is for you guys.

To everyone in TFX

I think it is time to tell you a little secret I've been keeping to myself since I've returned from Sulu. A week after I have arrived in Manila, I underwent a series of test to make sure I was alright both psychologically and physically. My Psych test went well, Unfortunatley the doctors found what they call minute hemmorhaging in my cerbral cortex. It is where when a vein in explodes and blood seeps to your brain. I'm always in and out fo hospitals and have undergone a barrage of tests. Unfortunatley for me, I'm one of those who cannot be helped anymore. The doctor gave me 3 months to live.
Which means that in August I may be not coming to Tfx permanently.

In leau of this I would like to say my final pieces to the people I care about in TFX.

First of all to Cam, You are one of those people who can inspire others to do great things. A true born leader. Even though I consider you my rival in everyway, I cannot deny that I have nothing but repsect for you and If ever the time comes that we are to fght here again, it would be the greatest of honors to clash mace to lightsaber with you. Thank you for being a friend and one of the reasons to make me return here in this forum.

Foxy, The only femme fatale the I recognize as both a skilled diplomat and a savage warrior. Thank you for the great memories we have shared both here and on xat. It is no secret that I care for you and I hope that you will become strong to stand up for yourself be your own person. Thank you for the kindness you've shown to me, I will forever hold it in my heart.

Lunar, My dear blood brother, out of all the people who I hold dear here in TFX, you are the dearest to me. THe wars we have had are legendary facing wolfpac, the 4 hoursemen and PW with just you by my side will be the stuff that everyone here will hope to aspire to. Miguel, I will always and forever remember you as the brother that I never had. Although oceans may seperate us the bond that we share, for me, will forever be there beyon death itself. Take care brother.

Kratos. One of the most cunning people I know here. I admire the way you can manipulate people here in tfx. Aside from Miguel, your'e one of those people that will forever have my respect and loyalty. Thank you for the fun memories you gave me, especially the prank we have set with hawk and the others. Until now in my darkest times, those memories never fails to make me smile. Thank you Kyle.

Steelclaw, Looks like we will neve know who will win between us. But rest assured, you are the archnemesis that makes me want to be stronger in everyway I can. As a friend, thansk for being an honest person. Telling it like it is no matter how ugly. I doubt there will never be a tf game again like the original but if there is, I hope you rember me and fight until your last breath. Take care my nemesis.

Havoc, You of all people, have had the worst of us here in TFX but you still manage to be happy and smile at the **** that comes your way, for that admire you. I thought that you were an a**hole like hawk, I was wrong. You are one of the most sensible people that I have had the pleasure to share my life with. For that I thank you.

TO all that I have mentioned here, I consider you my family other than my own. We may squabble and fight but in the end we are still together no matter what. We have witnesed the worst of times and celebrated the best of times in TFX faced atrocities that knew no bounds, built and destroyed armies and still us 7 never grew apart. To all of you, thank you for welcoming me in to your lives and I thank you for giving me some, if not all of the funniest, happiest memories that I have had here on the net. I shall miss you and I hope God chooses me to watch over you my friends, my tfx family.

Good bye. and thank you

Xavier Antonio Mendoza Villaluz
Devastator919

He wrote this last July to these people who have cared for him. I offer you my thanks, for caring for the man I love. - Karla
Back to top Go down

hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi.   hi. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:35 am

w.e i salute u to dude.
great fighter.
hell of a a**hole when it came to funny bussiness.

salutes him.
RIP...xavier.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi.   hi. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:33 pm

-tears falls- Thank you Mrs. Villaluz, I wish I had the time to tell him goodbye....
-salutes-
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi.   hi. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:27 pm

Thank you for your respect and condolences for my husband. He has always thought highly of you all especially the 7. If I could ask you all, what was he like? I mean, who was he here? He has always been secretive about this. I just wanted to know what made him gain so much respect and reactions here...I jsut want to know my husband as devastator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi.   hi. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Decepticon Forum-
Jump to: