TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 5: I make the rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Izanagi-no-mikoto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Izanagi-no-mikoto

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 5: I make the rules Empty
PostSubject: Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 5: I make the rules   Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 5: I make the rules I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:04 pm

Several hours after being released, as part of the deal that Apostle Jaeger established with Cole, Cole is allowed to roam around but with Jaeger’s two guards. As they stand outside of the compound, one of Jaeger’s men removes a bag that was on top of Cole’s head. They did this to avoid Cole from remembering the interior of the base. Unfortunately, he had memorized the inside simply by walking in it. Outside of the base was a plain. A few rocky mountains could be seen as the clouds in the blue sky moved just as slowly as Cole remembered. He was glad to have some fresh air.

Cole, along with Jaeger and his bodyguards and several dozen S.U. soldiers, meet outside as Cole is being released. He rubs his wrists and looks towards Jaeger as he speaks to the S.U. soldiers. “You may leave. My men are more than capable of watching over this mutt. You may let us take care of this. Report this to your superiors if you must.” the soldiers went back inside of the compound.. A few guards kept watch over the four men and were ready for anything suspicious. Jaeger then turned his gaze to Cole. “Cole. As requested, we will let you go and give you a home in Germany. Also, I will not kill you, despite how I feel. I hope you’ll enjoy the moment.” Jaeger turned his head over to the compound as he was about to leave. He heard two thuds behind him and turned. An obscured object then clung to his face as he began to yell. “Cole! What are you doing?! We had a deal!” Cole tightened his grip on Jaeger’s face. Cole looked at that the S.U. guards as they did nothing. “Yeah, we did have a deal. One of them was a secret I had requested from your superiors. The reason why your those dog aren’t shooting at me is because they have deemed you ‘expansible.’ I surely hope that you enjoyed the life you led. Goodbye, Apostle Jaeger.”

Jaeger tried to pry Cole’s hand off of his face but to no avail. “Cole!! Nooo-” Jaeger’s voice was silenced as his brain was blown inside out. Blood began to drip from his eyes, nose, mouth, and ears. Cole let go of Jaeger’s face as the corpse’s head fell back on the wheelchair. Cole stared down at the now dead apostle. “I will not be representing no damn Germany. The hell with that country. I’m representing Ireland.” , said Cole. His attention turned to a man dressed in a military uniform that was approaching him. Behind him was a man holding the clothes that Cole had worn before his capture. He smiled and puts his hands on his hip. The military official then spoke. “We’ll take care of the body. You have saved us the trouble of taking care of him. He wasn’t even worth the bullet I had ready for him. Here’s your clothes. We’ll provide you with a ride to Ireland.” Cole then put up his right hand. “That’s alright. Just give me a GPA, some water, a hat, and some rations. I’ll walk there myself.” the military official nodded his head and had the man standing behind him give him his clothes. Minutes later, Cole began to make his way to Ireland as the S.U. base disappeared.
Back to top Go down

Loss of Equilibrium Chapter 5: I make the rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Stories-
Jump to: