TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries..

Go down 
+3
Izanami
Decepticon Anaïs
Swid James
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries.. Empty
PostSubject: Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries..   Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:12 am

anyway this is Bushy Park round the corner from where i live..

Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries.. 10eigcn

It's about 3 miles across and about 13 miles like all way around edge..

And this is after i finished with it LOL O_O

Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries.. 14vlaqc

Spoiler:

Anyone wanna share some pictures of there local park?

Last edited by Swid on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Decepticon Anaïs
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Decepticon Anaïs

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries..   Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:25 am

that's.....not funny at all..
<.<
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries..   Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:44 am

Beautiful!.....

I have to go right now but later I'll share with you some pictures I took at Yosemite National Park Smile
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries..   Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:20 pm

@anais, it wasn't supposed to be funny.. thats a park where i live.. :S

@Venus, Okay cool Smile

@everyone else who as anais did, thinks this is a joke.. It's not.. its just a peace topic of which you can share something about the area you live, and i thought a park would be a good example considering thats not anything too personal, e.g your front door.. lol
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries..   Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:07 pm

wait you want me to take a picture of my local parking lot?
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries..   Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:09 pm

wow your original..
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries..   Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:42 pm

XDDD
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries..   Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:37 pm

Swid wrote:
wow your original..
thanks
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries..   Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries.. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:37 pm

I call it a green >.>

and its just a feild we dont have deer washing and posing in front out houses in the mornings
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries..   Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries.. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:03 pm

Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries.. Ontario%20Golf%20Image%201

You said our own green...
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries..   Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries.. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:54 am

you know wut i meant <_<
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries..   Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries.. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:08 pm

Ok here they are Smile

Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries.. DSC01614

Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries.. DSC01615
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries..   Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries.. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:50 am

Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries.. P2110010
Mayon Volcano @ Lignon Hill, Legazpi City, Philippines

Note: If you look at the volcano, there's a huge black stripe at the middle. On November 30, 2006, super typhoon Durian (locally called Reming) brought torrential rainfall at 466 mm per hour and winds that peaked between 120 - 155 mph. The storm caused a massive landslide (that stripe) that rerouted an entire river and destroyed entire villages in its path, drowning hundreds and burying alive hundreds more, which are mostly unaccounted for to this date.

Mayon Volcano is the Philippines' most active volcano.

--------------------------------------
Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries.. Rizal_10
The Rizal Monument, Rizal Park, Manila, Philippines
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries..   Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries.. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:32 pm

Wow!
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries..   Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries.. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:40 pm

darkfather lives outside an obelisk...
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries..   Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries.. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:33 am

x-autobot wrote:
darkfather lives outside an obelisk...

Not really. But that's a prime landmark in one of our local parks.

I live nearer another obelisk but I still have to take a decent picture of it. I don't know what it is with my dad's generation and putting up obelisks. Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries.. Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lecter
Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Lecter

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries..   Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries.. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:46 am

Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries.. P2110010

If you remember this pic, this is what is happening to it right now:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091215/ap_on_re_as/as_philippines_volcano

I'm very worried, my girlfriend lives near this hill in the pic, and that Volcano has a reputation of killing by the thousands
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries..   Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries.. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:49 am

Oh God!.....Tell you gf to move Daddy!
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries..   Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries.. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:46 pm

nah just tell the volcano to go screw itself
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries..   Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries.. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:02 pm

Unless the volcano will kill her after you h-*shot
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries..   Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries.. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:18 am

a h-*shot?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries..   Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pictures of your local park/green whatever yall call em in your own countries..
Page 1 of 1