TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's strange

Go down 
+5
Izanami
PW Kitty
PW Magnimus Prime
Decepticon Anaïs
Swid James
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

It's strange - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's strange   It's strange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:58 pm

LMFAO I'll just put that in with the rest of my "First Warning" collection...

but seriously its a joke -_- foxy over looked it so u just took it personal that looks like power abuse to me
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: It's strange   It's strange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:01 pm

lol.. you dont know much about me..

Before you was even on transformers, before foxy was even a mando, i was in the wolf pac along with foxy and along with half the horsemen.

I was in the pac for about 1 year then, beore i decided to turn auto (for the drama and lols) then later i turned back to decepticon, as rapid wolf. and rejoined the wolf pac, later making the almightys which were apart of the wolf pac and then was called "almighty megatron" but still in the pac, i then joined the mandos, as a spy, and had them lose a member aswell as gainging the forum address and accessing an account on there before returning to the pac.

So before you come to me with your BS, learn your facts. x)

Last edited by Swid on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: It's strange   It's strange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:04 pm

And yes x, PW does like to abuse his powers, but the staff stand up for staff without looking into anything so us members dont get a say..

get used to it xD

Anyway, i promised i wouldnt argue with PW, therefor i wont reply to his posts here in this topic.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: It's strange   It's strange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:06 pm

i didnt say he abused his powers in the past or dis any other staff O_O
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: It's strange   It's strange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:07 pm

No but you said that looks like power abuse, which it is.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: It's strange   It's strange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:08 pm

yes...this one time
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: It's strange   It's strange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:10 pm

you just dont want another warning Razz
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: It's strange   It's strange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:13 pm

I dont care about the warnings I'm just not in the mood for an arguement at the moment
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: It's strange   It's strange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:15 pm

PW Magnimus Prime wrote:
x-autobot wrote:
oh yeah put your g.ayness down to human nature

FIRST WARNING

I dont care who you are or who you address, that type of statement is not nor will be tolerate on this forum.

FIRST WARNING to PW

You should pay more attention to the rules PW.
Yes he deserves that warning, but it isn't his first warning first off and you don't have the authority to do so in this topic.
Personal involvement in the situation nulls your administrative abilities. Not complying to that rule qualifies as an Abuse of Power. Next warning you receive you lose admin status back to a mod, next warning you are a full fledged member again.

and

2nd Warning to X

Disrespecting a Mod and Admin. With your numerous "first warnings" as you have stated. A second warning is now issued due to a lack of respect to people who have put in postition to enforce the rules the members helped create, not only by words but by actions.

First Warning to GORT

Ultimately it was your two posts that began this argument and both will be classified as trolling, which is against our rules here.
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: It's strange   It's strange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:22 pm

None for me?

woohooooooooooo

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: It's strange   It's strange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:26 pm

steelclaw i would like to share the words joke and humourlessness with you..

Joke= Something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act.

Humourlessness= Being a d*ck
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: It's strange   It's strange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:29 pm

Ok lock this topic, it's my topic and i don't want it turned into something similar to last week, it would not do anyone any good, people have put there opinions across, now let it settle.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: It's strange   It's strange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:31 pm

x-autobot wrote:
steelclaw i would like to share the words joke and humourlessness with you..

Joke= Something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act.

Humourlessness= Being a d*ck

And when you incorporate both of those definitions into one. You get your jokes.
As I've stated before. I'm enforcing the rules the way they are written.

The system here works pretty simply here.
If you break the rules, you get a warning.
There are no exceptions, excuses, or pardons to that.

And topic LOCKED.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: It's strange   It's strange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:39 pm

Swid....remember the little agreement that you and Foxy had?

Time to stop...
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: It's strange   It's strange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:25 pm

STEELCLAW wrote:
PW Magnimus Prime wrote:
x-autobot wrote:
oh yeah put your g.ayness down to human nature

FIRST WARNING

I dont care who you are or who you address, that type of statement is not nor will be tolerate on this forum.

FIRST WARNING to PW

You should pay more attention to the rules PW.
Yes he deserves that warning, but it isn't his first warning first off and you don't have the authority to do so in this topic.
Personal involvement in the situation nulls your administrative abilities. Not complying to that rule qualifies as an Abuse of Power. Next warning you receive you lose admin status back to a mod, next warning you are a full fledged member again.

and

2nd Warning to X

Disrespecting a Mod and Admin. With your numerous "first warnings" as you have stated. A second warning is now issued due to a lack of respect to people who have put in postition to enforce the rules the members helped create, not only by words but by actions.

First Warning to GORT

Ultimately it was your two posts that began this argument and both will be classified as trolling, which is against our rules here.

Warning is nullified as I stated in my warning to X. I have stated and it WAS agreed by the staff long time ago that such statements are not and would not be tolerated. As I said, and Foxy will back me on this, I do care who said it and I dont care who it is directed to, I will not allow it to happen, that is just being disrespectful and also breaks the rules of TFX, look it up.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: It's strange   It's strange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:14 am

however you're involvement in the situation does not give you the right to issue the warning. Do not try to nullify your own warning again unless you take it up with us 1st. You still have your first warning, now let us all stop posting in a locked topic. If you have a problem, then talk to us personally.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: It's strange   It's strange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:34 pm

Horrid wrote:
however you're involvement in the situation does not give you the right to issue the warning. Do not try to nullify your own warning again unless you take it up with us 1st. You still have your first warning, now let us all stop posting in a locked topic. If you have a problem, then talk to us personally.

I already took it up with Foxy. Enough said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's strange   It's strange - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's strange
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2