TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status Empty
PostSubject: Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status   Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:10 pm

Just sign your name.

-G.O.R.T
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status   Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:33 pm

This will never happen as everything I have done to this point have been in conjunction with enforcing the TFX rules. Dont like it, well, you were one of several that called for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status   Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:40 pm

i sign up!
i vote for only owners!
lunar
foxy
and horrid.

all of u stop being gods!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status   Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:28 pm

Military Commander Hawk wrote:
i sign up!
i vote for only owners!
lunar
foxy
and horrid.

all of u stop being gods!

You're walking on thin ice already Hawk, I suggest you shut the f*ck up.

As for the topic at hand, GORT you say we run this place like a Democracy yet you are acting like a Dictator. The Admins and Mods of this forum are doing their jobs properly, the only reason you two and Swid don't like the way things are run here is because you have no respect for the rules that are put in place. You were use to the old forum where we had no Admins or Mods for the TF game, and ever since we have been making forums you guys have been breaking every rule and complaining about the staff because we are doing our jobs.

My advice to you is too either shut the f*ck up or get out. We've had enough of this sh*t.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status   Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:56 pm

ALRIGHT.

I AM GOING TO BE THE COMPROMISE HERE.

GORT AND RAPID, IF YOU TWO CAN GET ALL THE NON-ADMIN/MOD MEMBERS TO SIGN THIS PETITION, THEN THE ADMINISTRATORS (Lunar, Foxy, Horrid, and Myself) WILL VOTE IF HE IS ALLOWED TO KEEP HIS ADMIN SPOT, BE DEMOTED BACK TO A MOD, OR LOSE ALL HIS PRIVILAGES COMPLETELY.

A SIMPLE MAJORITY WINS. IF WE ARE TIED, IT GOES TO THE PEOPLES VOTE.

BUT NOTE YOUR PETITION WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IF YOU GET ALL MEMBERS WHO HAVE BEEN ACTIVE IN THE PAST WEEK HERE TO SIGN THIS PETITION.

-STEELCLAW 6847
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status   Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:24 pm

Kratos wrote:
the only reason you two and Swid don't like the way things are run here is because you have no respect for the rules that are put in place.

I find it interesting that you are attacking me for not respecting the rules, when you yourself broke 1.a. and 2.c. of the Tenets of TFXtreme, and you're on the staff to boot! And what have I done? Realizing PW is mistreating his members because he's not doing a good job as an administrator?

Quote :
You were use to the old forum where we had no Admins or Mods for the TF game, and ever since we have been making forums you guys have been breaking every rule and complaining about the staff because we are doing our jobs.

No, I'm used to forums that are administrated properly. That means where the members shouldn't be picked on or flamed by the staff.

Quote :
My advice to you is too either shut the f*ck up or get out. We've had enough of this sh*t.

Do you honestly expect me to respond politely to that? This is why members like Rapid and I are speaking out against irresponsible people like you! You obviously can't enforce the rules correctly, let alone enforce them at all, so maybe it's best that you just step down from your position as well. Maybe then you'll learn some respect for your fellow forum members, aka the heart of this dying forum.

Last edited by G.O.R.T on Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status   Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:35 pm

can i say something?

1. You just said Rapid is mistreating his members =/....

2. What i was thinking is...you can't exactly expect everyone to be perfect. There are some ppl that are gonna do some things that you're not gonna like, even if they don't mean to offend you. I dont see what Mags has done wrong. Swid thinks Mags is picking on him, but he gives reason for Mags to do so. Not everyone in this forum acts the way Swid does. When X acts out...Mags speaks out against him too. Same with Hawk, and you for that matter. Even us...

3. Yes, Kratos was out of place just now, but let;s try to keep the peace in this topic. Can someone tell me exactly what Mags has done that was so wrong, and who exactly do you wish to run this forum in the first place?
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status   Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:39 pm

Horrid wrote:
can i say something?

2. What i was thinking is...you can't exactly expect everyone to be perfect. There are some ppl that are gonna do some things that you're not gonna like, even if they don't mean to offend you. I dont see what Mags has done wrong. Swid thinks Mags is picking on him, but he gives reason for Mags to do so. Not everyone in this forum acts the way Swid does. When X acts out...Mags speaks out against him too. Same with Hawk, and you for that matter. Even us...

3. Yes, Kratos was out of place just now, but let;s try to keep the peace in this topic. Can someone tell me exactly what Mags has done that was so wrong, and who exactly do you wish to run this forum in the first place?

1. Whoops
2. True, but still he's an administrator and he should be perfectly ready to handle these kinds of situations.
3. Disrespecting Rapid because of some friendly advice. Besides, it's not WHAT he's done. It's HOW MANY TIMES he's done it.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status   Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:41 pm

can u show me it? ....for the 3rd one.
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status   Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:44 pm

Sorry man, it's late and I'm heading for bed. But I'll post here tomorrow with all the times he did it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status   Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:18 am

G.O.R.T wrote:
Kratos wrote:
the only reason you two and Swid don't like the way things are run here is because you have no respect for the rules that are put in place.

1)I find it interesting that you are attacking me for not respecting the rules, when you yourself broke 1.a. and 2.c. of the Tenets of TFXtreme, and you're on the staff to boot! And what have I done? Realizing PW is mistreating his members because he's not doing a good job as an administrator?

Quote :
You were use to the old forum where we had no Admins or Mods for the TF game, and ever since we have been making forums you guys have been breaking every rule and complaining about the staff because we are doing our jobs.

2)No, I'm used to forums that are administrated properly. That means where the members shouldn't be picked on or flamed by the staff.

Quote :

3)Do you honestly expect me to respond politely to that? This is why members like Rapid and I are speaking out against irresponsible people like you! You obviously can't enforce the rules correctly, let alone enforce them at all, so maybe it's best that you just step down from your position as well. Maybe then you'll learn some respect for your fellow forum members, aka the heart of this dying forum.

1) And when has that censor ever stopped people before? Look at Hawk for example, she continues to swear again and again, yet barely anything gets said.

2) Then maybe you shouldn't attack the staff.

3) I'm simply saying what every other staff member is thinking. And FYI mate you and Rapid are the ones causing all this, no one is going to be demoted so just back down Gen.

Horrid wrote:
Yes, Kratos was out of place just now, but let;s try to keep the peace in this topic. Can someone tell me exactly what Mags has done that was so wrong, and who exactly do you wish to run this forum in the first place?

Maybe if you had been backing up the rest of the staff I wouldn't have had to. Just like old times Cammy, I have to say what needs to be said while you sit back and take all the love from these people. It's amazing really.
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

Number of posts : 471

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status   Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:18 am

Kratos wrote:
G.O.R.T wrote:
Kratos wrote:

1)I find it interesting that you are attacking me for not respecting the rules, when you yourself broke 1.a. and 2.c. of the Tenets of TFXtreme, and you're on the staff to boot! And what have I done? Realizing PW is mistreating his members because he's not doing a good job as an administrator?

Quote :

2)No, I'm used to forums that are administrated properly. That means where the members shouldn't be picked on or flamed by the staff.

Quote :

3)Do you honestly expect me to respond politely to that? This is why members like Rapid and I are speaking out against irresponsible people like you! You obviously can't enforce the rules correctly, let alone enforce them at all, so maybe it's best that you just step down from your position as well. Maybe then you'll learn some respect for your fellow forum members, aka the heart of this dying forum.

1) And when has that censor ever stopped people before? Look at Hawk for example, she continues to swear again and again, yet barely anything gets said.

3) I'm simply saying what every other staff member is thinking. And FYI mate you and Rapid are the ones causing all this, no one is going to be demoted so just back down Gen.

Horrid wrote:
Yes, Kratos was out of place just now, but let;s try to keep the peace in this topic. Can someone tell me exactly what Mags has done that was so wrong, and who exactly do you wish to run this forum in the first place?

Maybe if you had been backing up the rest of the staff I wouldn't have had to. Just like old times Cammy, I have to say what needs to be said while you sit back and take all the love from these people. It's amazing really.

You expect staff to back up staff even if staff are in the wrong, that makes me lol..

I dont know if any of you have heard of EoN forum which im highly active one, but as it holds 10,000 active users and 700 guests online every day..
Maybe you all should run things like they do.. they dont have a prob with me, and why should they? i cause **** when people abuse there powers, there the admins and mods act the same level as the members, join in with the members fun, etc, whilst the members still respect the staffs powers.

Here it's every time foxy posts its TOPIC MOVED!! or kratos.. well everyone knows the **** he talks.. PW.. need i say more? the only decent admins around here are Mando and Lunar, although they sometimes act the boss, at least they respect the members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status   Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:33 am

.::SATAN::. wrote:
Kratos wrote:
G.O.R.T wrote:
Kratos wrote:

Quote :

Quote :

Horrid wrote:

You expect staff to back up staff even if staff are in the wrong, that makes me lol..

I dont know if any of you have heard of EoN forum which im highly active one, but as it holds 10,000 active users and 700 guests online every day..
Maybe you all should run things like they do.. they dont have a prob with me, and why should they? i cause **** when people abuse there powers, there the admins and mods act the same level as the members, join in with the members fun, etc, whilst the members still respect the staffs powers.

Here it's every time foxy posts its TOPIC MOVED!! or kratos.. well everyone knows the **** he talks.. PW.. need i say more? the only decent admins around here are Mando and Lunar, although they sometimes act the boss, at least they respect the members.

You should see what we say about you when you're not around. It's a great read.
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status   Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:05 am

I know, people talk smack about everyone when there not around, about you, about mando.. about everyone in this forum. as im here 80% of the time, i read almost all of them only for some mod to clear chat for them x)

and TBH, im not gonna argue about this, only put my views forward, do you think i care about people at this forum not liking me? Seriosly? i post a few topics here and keep the tab open all day just for the lol's of this forum. But majority of the time im with my friends at other forums. x)
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status   Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:06 am

G.O.R.T wrote:
Horrid wrote:
can i say something?

1. Whoops
2. True, but still he's an administrator and he should be perfectly ready to handle these kinds of situations.
3. Disrespecting Rapid because of some friendly advice. Besides, it's not WHAT he's done. It's HOW MANY TIMES he's done it.

1-Friendly advice, I call it criticism. How many clans/armies/tribes/forums has Rapid been a staff member in some way/shape/forum? Shall I make a list of EVERYTHING that I have done to this point?

2-I like how Horrid said it best, I am all for fun and having a good time, but when one or more people break the rules on a regular basis, Im going to call them out on it. Plus, in regards to your 2nd point, I've handled far worse than this, so I am and was perfectly prepared to handle this and thus I did not hesitate taking the action that I did. If I had to do it again, I would do the exact same thing as it was the right action to take.

3-I find it funny how now you change your argument from "not what he's done but how many". I have only taken action when Swid has not only broken the rules, but been a complete a-hole along with it. Oh, Let me also point out the time that Swid spammed EVERY SINGLE FORUM WITH RICK-ROLLS and I was the only one that was around to fix the forum before it crashed someone's system, including mine.
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status   Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:42 am

PW, you and i both know you wouldn't even be at this forum if it wasn't for me..

And whys it all about me? clearly NONE of the members here like pw as an admin, clearly all the members have left.. and the ones that stayed will probly be banned.. GOOD LOOK FOR THE FUTURE TFX.. lmfao
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status   Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:51 am

PW, you and i both know you wouldn't even be at this forum if it wasn't for me..

And whys it all about me? clearly NONE of the members here like pw as an admin, clearly all the members have left.. and the ones that stayed will probly be banned.. GOOD LOOK FOR THE FUTURE TFX.. lmfao

There is no solid evidence to prove your case. Thus, your statement is either fabricated to try and "scare" me, or all you have is circumstancial evidence. Either way, it wont stand up.

For the record, I knew of this forum long before you told me. So I was going to be here anyway.
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status   Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:02 am

lolno, i know you did, but you left, only to return because i told you about the autobot leader i think it was at the time, you wanted to make yourself big xD
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status   Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:10 am

lolno, i know you did, but you left, only to return because i told you about the autobot leader i think it was at the time, you wanted to make yourself big xD

I returned because I didnt like what TFL was allowing. I knew of the Autobot leadership, but I never really pursued it as I was in the middle of rebuilding the Prime Warriors at the time. Your still losing your case.
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status   Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:13 am

Lol we was in that zone, i told you and you not interested when i said you should come back tfx.. you like not now and i was like they need new autobot leader and then you came back same day =/

oh dont tell me.. you would have came back anyway..

like all the others members.. -looks around into emptyness-
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status   Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:15 am

Either quit argueing you immature kid..

im a teenager.. your an adult, so argue back at me about who's immature. (which i could find lots of posts of you saying so lol)
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status   Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:16 am

Lol we was in that zone, i told you and you not interested when i said you should come back tfx.. you like not now and i was like they need new autobot leader and then you came back same day =/

oh dont tell me.. you would have came back anyway..

like all the others members.. -looks around into emptyness-

Please use your brain for once and can it. Your making yourself look worse and worse every post. Oh, and your past already hurts you, so there is no use in denying it either.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status   Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:26 am

sorry Mags...but i unlocked it.

Just because you're having a bit of a debate isn't a reason to lock. It's still on topic.

As long as nobody resorts to bashing and flamming....it stays open. It's only fair.
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status   Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:29 am

That it loves to abuse its powers =)
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status   Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:32 am

Horrid wrote:
sorry Mags...but i unlocked it.

Just because you're having a bit of a debate isn't a reason to lock. It's still on topic.

As long as nobody resorts to bashing and flamming....it stays open. It's only fair.

It was actually starting to go into flamming, so I locked it to avoid it getting any worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status   Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Petition to remove PW Magnimus Prime's admin status
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next