TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LMFAO

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2009-08-15

LMFAO Empty
PostSubject: LMFAO   LMFAO I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:57 pm

PW Magnimus Prime wrote:
Consider this your one and only warning. Any further negative remarks towards the staff will result in a permanent ban of your account and everything related. We have dealt with this long enough and it stops here.

lol, PW, if i could be bothered id collect together your last posts few posts but your not worth the time.

Since you been a CO-owner ... you think you rule the place.. im not the first to think this, if even had convos with people about it.. BAN ME I DONT GIVE A ****. lol

You all want to see a peaceful forum around here? Well your not gonna get that when the owners look down on members instead of equal to, and owners/mods abusing powers, like locking topics and then unlocking to post then relocking, only for another person with power unlocks it and replies again, Autosaver, Lunar and foxy the the main ones that do that x)
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

LMFAO Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMFAO   LMFAO I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:58 pm

Not one bit of that posts insulted anyone, i simply put my opinions across.

Take it more of, advice on how to run a forum.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

LMFAO Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMFAO   LMFAO I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:59 pm

^I totally agree, I hate when I lock a topic. Certain jackass staff go like

"UNLOCKED, YOUR REASON IS VALID BUT WE DONT CARE! Very Happy"

Sometimes I do it... BUT only as a joke(once or twice)
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457

LMFAO Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMFAO   LMFAO I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:10 pm

Quote :
like locking topics and then unlocking to post then relocking, only for another person with power unlocks it and replies again,

???? LOL!!!!!!!!!

Nobody unlocks the topic after it's locked. We're just able to post in them...
Back to top Go down

LMFAO Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMFAO   LMFAO I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:16 pm

LMFAO 718472 im to tired to start another war conversation...for once......im gonna be neutral.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

LMFAO Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMFAO   LMFAO I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:54 pm

Rapid Wolf wrote:
Not one bit of that posts insulted anyone, i simply put my opinions across.

Take it more of, advice on how to run a forum.

Quote :
lol, PW, if i could be bothered id collect together your last posts few posts but your not worth the time.

Since
you been a CO-owner ... you think you rule the place.. im not the first
to think this, if even had convos with people about it.. BAN ME I DONT
GIVE A ****. lol

Rapid, dont lie to me. We have been down this road several times before and I refuse go down it again. You think you know everything, well allow me to burst your little bubble, you dont.

It is people like you that really pisses me off. Everyone says that we need to enforce the rules, but when we do, all we hear is "admin and mods are abusing thier powers". Well this is going to stop right here and now. This game ends right here and I am pretty sure that the other admins will agree with me.
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

LMFAO Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMFAO   LMFAO I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:06 pm

PW Magnimus Prime wrote:

It is people like you that really pisses me off. Everyone says that we need to enforce the rules, but when we do, all we hear is "admin and mods are abusing thier powers". Well this is going to stop right here and now. This game ends right here and I am pretty sure that the other admins will agree with me.

Unfortunately in your case, we run things like a democracy here. That means the people govern themselves. That means nobody gives a **** if other administrators agree with you. If the majority of USERS, which are responsible for the well being of this forum in the first place, don't like you and/or the way you do things... you have to change or GTFO. And honestly, not many of us appreciate your disrespectful attitude.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

LMFAO Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMFAO   LMFAO I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:32 pm

G.O.R.T wrote:
PW Magnimus Prime wrote:

Unfortunately in your case, we run things like a democracy here. That means the people govern themselves. That means nobody gives a **** if other administrators agree with you. If the majority of USERS, which are responsible for the well being of this forum in the first place, don't like you and/or the way you do things... you have to change or GTFO. And honestly, not many of us appreciate your disrespectful attitude.

My attitude? All I have done has been enforcing the rules to which you all called for.
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

LMFAO Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMFAO   LMFAO I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:07 am

Horrid wrote:
Quote :
like locking topics and then unlocking to post then relocking, only for another person with power unlocks it and replies again,

???? LOL!!!!!!!!!

Nobody unlocks the topic after it's locked. We're just able to post in them...

lol whatever, you know what i mean XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LMFAO Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMFAO   LMFAO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LMFAO
Page 1 of 1