TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IM **** OUT!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-05-26

IM **** OUT! Empty
PostSubject: IM **** OUT!   IM **** OUT! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:52 pm

YEAH THATS RIGHT! BEACUSE OF A FAT **** NAMED COMMANDER HAWK WHO PISSED ME OFF TO HIGH HEAVEN! I CANT TAKE THAT **** ANYMORE! I JOINED THE FORUM BECAUSE PEOPLE HERE ARE MY FRIENDS. BUT A **** LIKE HER CAN NEVER WILL NEVER BE MY FRIEND! I DONTEVEN WANNA BE IN THE SAME PLACE AS HER! YOU GUYS KNOW WHERE TO REACH ME, IF YA DONT ASK LUNAR.

IN PARTING WORDS: HAWK YOU ARE SUCH A FAT PSYCO **** THAT NO WONDER ALMOST EVERYONE DOESN WANT TO DO ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU! AND I FOR ONE HAD ENOUGH. I WONT STAND FOR SUCH AN IMMATURE **** LIKE YOU. GOOD RIDDENS TO BAD TRASH I SAY! AND YOUR THE WORST OF THEM ALL!
Back to top Go down

IM **** OUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM **** OUT!   IM **** OUT! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:54 pm

:/ go ahead and run dev.
v..v i didnt do anything to rly piss him off.
he spoke secrets that i didnt know were secrets in the first place, in the "public chat"

lunar always told me to do my personal messages in pm.
v.v hate me if u wish devastator, u big baby.
its all the same for me.
:/ w.e
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

IM **** OUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM **** OUT!   IM **** OUT! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:01 pm

You realize that after he erased it he told me not to say it? A minute later you did. No fingers are being pointed. Just hope this settles down. And quit insulting each other guys.

And Hawk, stay out of this topic. You know he's pissed at you so back off. This place is gonna be flame city.
Back to top Go down

IM **** OUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM **** OUT!   IM **** OUT! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:03 pm

:/ im just gonna tell mando. let him handle it.
im not flaming, im just saying, its soppose to be in pm.

:3 but ur probly gonna go on his side and beat the **** out of me, so im giong to the top dog for this.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

IM **** OUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM **** OUT!   IM **** OUT! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:08 pm

Oh, enough. Drama, drama, drama, just stay out of this.
Back to top Go down

IM **** OUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM **** OUT!   IM **** OUT! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:10 pm

no.
he is insulting me.
:/ im not staying out of this, and try to ban me lunar or even kick me.
r.r i already went the forum head as in not u not mando but the person who made free forums for the unfiar baning and kicks.

r.r so no.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

IM **** OUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM **** OUT!   IM **** OUT! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:13 pm

HAWK I DONT GIVE A **** WHAT YOU DO! GO AHEAD BAN ME HERE! LET ME SEE WHAT YOU'LL DO WHEN THE REST FOLLOW ME!
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

IM **** OUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM **** OUT!   IM **** OUT! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:13 pm

What? Be more clear.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

IM **** OUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM **** OUT!   IM **** OUT! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:16 pm

IM GONNA LEAVE THIS PLACE BY THE TIME I LEAVE OTHERS WILL LEAVE TOO AFTER I REVEAL ALL OF WHAT HAWK SAID ABOUT THE REST OF THE FORUMS
HAWK THINKS SHE SO **** SMART. I SAVED ALL THE CHAT HISTORY IN MY PC AND I HAVE ALL THE THING SHE SAID ABOUT KYLE AND THE OTHERS. IF IM GOING DOWN SHES GOING DOWN.
Back to top Go down

IM **** OUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM **** OUT!   IM **** OUT! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:18 pm

v...v devastator why would I ban u here?
U are clearly stating you are going to leave.
and i apoligize for making u mad, i had no idea it was a secret.

and lunar, In order to make this forum you went to the site were it says u can make a free forum right?
well the owner of that site has powers to take down a forum or even suspend it, depending how bad it is.
i DONT want this forum suspended, but im tired of the kicks and banning from dev on the chat.

Devastator shouldnt even had powers, becuz he abuses it just like steel.
hence note he erased my story topic last time without authorizing me.

v...v.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

IM **** OUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM **** OUT!   IM **** OUT! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:23 pm

I don't know how that thing works for you but I am the owner of this forum. Since Dev is gone and this topic serves no purpose...

Topic Locked
Back to top Go down

IM **** OUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM **** OUT!   IM **** OUT! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:26 pm

devastator919 the flayer wrote:
IM GONNA LEAVE THIS PLACE BY THE TIME I LEAVE OTHERS WILL LEAVE TOO AFTER I REVEAL ALL OF WHAT HAWK SAID ABOUT THE REST OF THE FORUMS
HAWK THINKS SHE SO **** SMART. I SAVED ALL THE CHAT HISTORY IN MY PC AND I HAVE ALL THE THING SHE SAID ABOUT KYLE AND THE OTHERS. IF IM GOING DOWN SHES GOING DOWN.

What?
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

IM **** OUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM **** OUT!   IM **** OUT! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:57 pm

Kratos wrote:
devastator919 the flayer wrote:

What?

For a minute I thought she ment me. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IM **** OUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM **** OUT!   IM **** OUT! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IM **** OUT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Decepticon Forum-
Jump to: