TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Realm: RPG

Go down 
+2
X
Lunar Retturns 2
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Realm: RPG Empty
PostSubject: The Realm: RPG   The Realm: RPG I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:43 pm

I look out the side window of my seaplane and look down at the south Atlantic ocean below me. I am heading to Bermuda to investigate some strange markings on a coral reef just off the coast. I then radio the control tower in Bermuda.

Bermuda control this is John McKnight, flight K76Z234 I am requesting a heading.

I get my heading and then I just wait, only 5 miles until I land and then I see it...a large storm mass coming in ahead of me. I radio control again to see if they see what I am seeing.

Control, this is John again...there is a large storm mass ahead of me, do you see it?

I get no response, my radio is dead, my instruments are going crazy....then the storm mass is right on top of me, then I see a white flash and ....as quick as it came it was gone....I look around and I see a tropical...landscape...am I over Bermuda?? Then the low fuel alarm goes off...but how I had enough fuel more than enough. I strap in my seat...this will be a bumpy landing. I find a small clearing near a river and I bring it in for a landing...and with a loud bang and crash the plane hits the water then the shore.....then the grassy plain beside the river.....I slide right between two trees and both wings get ripped off....the plane comes to a rest beside a cliff side.

I am unharmed but the plane is trashed. I unstrap myself and get out of the plane. I check to see if there is a fire.....I was lucky...no fuel in the tanks so ...no fire. I then look around, then I get my compass out....I look at it....it is all messed up.

Where the hell am I?

With that I am convinced that this place isn’t Earth let alone Bermuda....the sun, is setting....in the East!!??

I then return to the plane and set it up like a temporary dwelling. I watch the sun set in the East, and I wonder again...were the hell am I. I then just figure I should rest and set up my sleeping bag on the floor of the plane, I get in and close my eyes and think, wonder what I will find tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: The Realm: RPG   The Realm: RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:23 am

In the southern border of Nystoria, Emperor Lunar and his expeditionary forces are in search of possible shadow demon activity. The tensions between Emperor Kratos and Lunar are about to boil over into a full-scale war.

Meanwhile, a human falls into the world of Nystoria. The tale of the human, John and his journeys into Nystoria begin.

Lunar's POV

Reports from the Zanthra governor show that shadow demons have been lurking around the entire forest of Zantra. For two days, my men and I have been searching for these vermin with no luck. Just the nature demons who only wish to be left alone. I hope that today shows different results. My people need their Emperor. I do not exaggerate when I say that if I am gone for another day, they'll riot like they did fourteen years before.

Progress is slow but the men are seeing things moving about in the forest. Not too long after seeing a 'shadowy beast', my captain spots something in a Fy branch (a tree resembling crude hands of a witch with leaves resembling hair). The captain releases a flash of light against the Fy and waits for a reaction. Nothing. We then move on to a river nearby.

Upon arrival, a large metallic figure can be seen right between two trees. I send out ten men to investigate this strange mettalic figure. They then spot something inside of it.

My lord, there seems to be someone in it!

I walked over to the metal structure and peer in to see a sleeping man. Curious as to why someone would sleep inside of a metal structure I poked the man awake, where he awoke with quite a fright.

Who are you?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Realm: RPG   The Realm: RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:39 am

I spring up to my feet and grab my 9mm and point at the figures standing before me.

Who are you?! Answer me! I take the safety off my gun and keep it pointed at them.

He draws his sword and points it at me. Calm yourself sir, my name is Emperor Lunar. I wish you no harm, now what demon are you?

Demon? Are you on crack?! I am a God damn Human. I remove my hat. They see no horns or features of a demon. They seemed shocked to see me.

What? You never seen a Human before? There is dead silence, and this place has gotten weirder 100 fold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Realm: RPG   The Realm: RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:57 am

Kratos stood in a large training room with nothing put black leather pants on and his boots. His upper body was exposed and revealed small markings all over his back and chest. The markings were that of the Shadow language. Another set of markings wrapped around both his biceps. He held a Katana in his right hand, the Katana was called Yamato and was one of the deadliest weapons in Nystoria, he unsheathed the blade and swung it around. Kratos uses a style known as Laido that utilises both the sword and sheath for combat, he swings his blade in a rapid motion and makes various kicking actions and ducking moves. As he regained his posture one of the Shadow Generals entered the room and interrupted Kratos.

My lord, our scouts have informed us that the Portal opened once again.

Kratos was fully dressed and stood at a large table with his Generals around it also. They informed him of the Portal's latest activity and shared their thoughts on the possibility of a Human getting through.

I doubt a Human could have made it through again, Marius.

It's happened before, what makes you think it is not possible?

Stellios.

Yes?

Take a scouting party to the Portal and search for anyone in the area. If there is a Human, bring it back alive.....and unspoiled.

How do I know where the Portal was? It moves around from time to time.

Kratos took a small orb out of his pocket and handed it to Stellios.

Find it fast, Lunar will have found out about the opening.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: The Realm: RPG   The Realm: RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:33 am

With the conclusion that this man the Light Emperor has encountered turns out to be human, he quickly orders his men and the human to come and return to the Kingdom of Light. There, they are shielded from the shadow demons and remain hidden from any spies. The Emperor explains as much as he can to the young human. For many years, the demons have been yearning for peace to be restowed upon Nystoria. However, the shadow demons have been believed to find any new humans and take them to their lairs where they are never seen again. Even to this day the Emperor wishes to know what has become of the humans.

However, he is currently dealing with finding a new Queen and protecting his people from any forces that threaten them or the land. He holds suspicions for Calista being behind the disappearance of humans but has no evidence to ever back him up. It is a miracle that he found a live human. The Emperor has grand plans for John.

Lunar's POV

This is grand news. To finally find a human. There are so many things that I can ask him. However, in situations like these I believe that it is best to introduce the human around my castle.

Human. What is your name?

My name is John McKnight. Where am I?

Aah, well, you are in Nystoria, the realm of demons. You somehow found yourself in these lands. I found you in a riverbank in Zanthra. Actually, one of my men found you sleeping inside a metal structure. We weren't sure why you were in there but we're glad that you're safe. Any harm that came to you would spell utter failure. You see, it's been fourteen years since a human was last reported somewhere in the East. Unfortuantely we found no humans. After a month of searching we finally gave up. Humans were long ago able to possess enourmous amounts of power. These powers were a source of legend and myth, many believing that humans were indeed divine entities. I am a believer. And now that I have seen a live human, I can happily say that my faith has not gone to waste.

The human John listened to every word I said. Never interrupting, and never letting his eyes off of me. He was clearly interested. I had failed to mention to him that humans were also barrier beings. Perhaps I should leave that for another time.

This is all very interesting and all but...this is all so far-fetched! This is almost like a dream. I already know that that is not the case. It would be useless to say that I want out.

Oh, believe me young human, nothing in this world is 'far-fetched' as you said. So many endless possibilities. For all we know, there can exists many worlds beyond our understanding, much like our world to your views. You find it hard to believe yet you are here. There can only be so much proof before you humans can actually understand the fundamental rules of how a realm works. I will not lie. Humans were as far-fetched to me as we are to you.

I led John all across my castle. I could see on his face that he was impressed, if not amazed by all of the textures and art that made up my massive home. So many things to show, so little time.

Outside Lunar's POV

The forces of Emperor Kratos were beginning to amass in the West.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The Realm: RPG   The Realm: RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:04 am

I was outside in the courtyard practicing with the Elites when General Stellios came with my latest mission.

Go ahead of the army and find out if there even is a human and why he came to Nystoria

Too easy,I don't get to kill anyone?

Kill whoever the hell you want,just not the human

Great but how am i going to find this guy

He hands a small orb to me and smiles..people in our line of work love this orb.

-----------------
John's crash site

I take a quick uninterested look around and place the orb in the center of the the shelter. It glows and figures appear all around. Light demons and what looked like a plain demon. The orb re-enacted Lunars and the humans meeting and then walked off toward Lunars Kingdom. I smile,the orb makes it too easy,some say its the orb that's behind our technology others say it is the orb...Emperor Kratos kills anyone who asks the wrong questions. I pick up the orb and head off in the humans direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Realm: RPG   The Realm: RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:42 am

The army is ready my lord, Torch has prepared the Elites to attack via Airship and open the gates to Brustria. Once we HAVE control of the East we can continue our campaign and take the North.

You assume that the attack will go smoothly, is that correct General?

Yes my lord. Our army is the finest in all of Nystoria!

That may be true General, but you should never underestimate the enemy. Those lands are crawling with mines, any self respecting ruler of those lands would have secret tunnels dug for surprise attacks.

So what do you suggest we do, my lord?

Well, Darius, I suggest you send some Elites to those mines and map them before the initial attack.

Darius glared at Kratos from across the table. He had been after the title of Emperor for decades, the only thing holding him back was the fact that he had not yet ascended. Fortunately his time was almost at hand. The only problem, Torch. Torch was considered Kratos' bodyguard and best soldier, the two had formed the Empire but Kratos had taken full command due to his ascension and power. Torch could sense the treason in Darius' mind and immediately interrupted the meeting to bring attention to the Human.

Stellios sent out Vandal to hunt down the Human, if there is one he will find it.

Good. Darius I want you to draw up a new plan and execute it within 48hours. If you can't, I will hand the job over to one of our more reliable Generals.

Torch and Kratos stayed at the table while the Generals walked off, Darius stormed off to his chambers. Torch and Kratos were the same height so there was no demeaning one another when they talked.

What's really going on with the Human, Torch?

Vandal used the orb and discovered that several Light Demons, including Lunar, had found him already. Vandal is tracking them as we speak but he thinks they might have already made it to Lunar's fortress.

How long would it take for you to organise a team to go and extract the Human?

Three hours.

Good. Take Stellios with you and make sure the Human is unharmed when you grab him.

Yes, my lord.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Realm: RPG   The Realm: RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:55 am

As I am lead around Lunar’s massive castle I am amazed and intrigued by the level of craftsmanship that went into the construction of the castle. We then go out on a balcony over looking and equally impressive court yard. I am in complete awe. As a explorer I am taken back by this find, but as a human, I begin to realize I have to return home.

This is all nice and all but I really have to find a way home. As I say that he looks disappointed. I am sorry but I don’t belong here.

I see, unfortunately the portal you most likely came through, well they are random and mysterious in where and how they appear. He looks at me with interest. So tell me, your realm, what is it like?

I explain to him about Earth’s technology and how we live, he seemed a little shocked that the technology I speak of is actually real.

So tell me, why am I so important to you? He quickly changes the subject.

So, you must be hungry. I will lead you to your quarters.

With that, he and two of his guards lead me down a hall and to a room. The room was well, impressive.

Please take sometime to rest before dinner John. I will send for you then.

He then leaves but the two guards remain outside the door. I look at the gun on my hip and I think, I could just shot my way out but, they were sort of kind to me and the Shadow demons...now this is something I have knowledge of. With that I rest and wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Realm: RPG   The Realm: RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:48 pm

As I am resting I notice some familiar markings on the wall of my room. I take a book out of my pack which was my grandfathers field log. I look up the markings, and they say..."Knowledge is freedom". I feel around the book case in the room and it slides over. A doorway is just behind it. I then put my book back in the pack and enter the hidden hallway without the guards seeing me, the door then slides back shut.

I walk for about 30 minutes and I come out behind a small hut, I walk out into the light, I am in a city full of Demons.

Hmm, I will stand out like a sore thumb. I then see a cloak beside the hut, I take it and put it on over my clothing and it covers my pack too. I now have to figure out how to get out of the city. I put the hood up and walk among the Demon population. I really need to get home...but how?
Back to top Go down
Dark_SIDEWAYS_HT
Dark_SIDEWAYS_HT

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Realm: RPG   The Realm: RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:31 pm

Outside the Walls of the City of Light

"Were You followed?"

"Course not, It's my job not to be followed"

I sigh and give the immediate area a quick survey.

"Quit wastin' time, there's noone else around."

Vandal eyes the Large Walls surrounding the City.

"How do you suppose we get inside??"

My Wings snap out in response.

"... as inconspicuous as ever..."

"Just grab on."

Vandal grabs onto my back as I take off, and we slowly scale the Wall.

"And in pops the Birdie"

I let out a childish and insane laugh as we fly over the wall and into the city.

"Now, where to??"

"Land over there"

I land silently, and Vandal begins his mission.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The Realm: RPG   The Realm: RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:04 pm

we land behind a small out of the way barn on the outskirts of the city,just behind the city walls,and begin searching for the human in the crowds of people.

How are we going to find him in this mess of a city?

I have a few tricks up my sleeve..

I slip the orb out of my pocket and it glows faintly. As we move off in a certain direction it glows even more as we get closer to our target. Its glowing fiercely now,he must be close, but all I can see is demons. A cloaked figure walks into me,AHT growls at him. That's when I noticed who he was..

Sorry my mistake..

I can see the fear in his eyes as he glances at my claw.

You're not from around here are you?

Ive lived here all my life

You are a bad liar human you shouldn't be here...its dangerous

How did you..what do you want?

We want to help you escape from here before the other demons find and kill you

Why should I trust you?

Who else has offered to help you?

I turn and walk away AHT trailing behind,and hope the human follows. If he does it will easy to betray him to Kratos once we're all back in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The Realm: RPG   The Realm: RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:30 pm

Revenge is all that has driven me. I am heading the great city. I've spent weeks getting there. There are few who are "like" me. Most of them were destroyed with my city in the mountains. I am their legacy. I will not fail them. I dash through the trees when I hear the faint flapping of wings. I stop and look out into a clearing.

Thank you for saving me from the demons in the Light City!

Haha it was no problem human. We all fear those light-dwellers, they try to destroy us each and everyday. Who knows what they would have done with you! You're lucky we came when we did.

Yes. Very much so human.

Who are you?

I am emperor Kratos. I have been trying to defeat the evil light army since they destroyed the last human that came into this realm. I swore to him that no other human would be harmed while I lived. We have been fighting ever since.

That piece of **** . That human was in danger. Whatever he was. I could feel the transformation take over and it felt good. I charged at the 3 demons and knocked them over. I grabbed the human.

Which way to the City of Light, human?! You're in grave danger!

East! Go to the East!

The human was panicked but he should not fear. For we will be at the city of light before dawn and he as well as I will be safe at last.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Realm: RPG   The Realm: RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:13 pm

Kratos watched as the Wolf ran from the scene and headed to the east. He wasn't about to let some mutt take the Human away. Kratos vanished with a small dispersion of black fire and appeared directly in front of Ezekiel. The Wolf stopped in his tracks and snarled at Kratos.

Put the Human down mutt. He's coming with me.

I don't think so. Get out of my way or I will tear you apart with my bare hands.

You can try.

Ezekiel put the Human down and charged at Kratos, as he reached out to grab him Kratos swiftly hit his arm away and kicked him in the chest. The Wolf dropped to his knees and gripped his firm chest, he struggled to breathe and coughed. Kratos grabbed him by the back of the neck and brought his knee into the Wolf's head. The unconscious Wolf dropped to the ground before Kratos' feet and lay motionless.

Greater men have tried to bring me down, what made you think that you could kill me?

John got to his feet and had a look of terror on his face, he reached for his Glock and took aim at the man in front of him. Kratos smirked and walked towards him. The gun in John's hand flew toward Kratos who grabbed it and examined it.

Who the hell are you people?

Us? We're the bad guys.

Vandal came up behind John and him on the back of the head, he dropped to the ground unconscious. Kratos ordered for him to be taken back to the capital but leave the Wolf behind.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: The Realm: RPG   The Realm: RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:32 pm

I wake up as a human. It is dawn. The human is gone. Kratos is gone. I have failed. I had to warn Emperor Lunar. I had lost this human and now it was my duty to save him. But first..

DAMN YOU KRATOS!!!!

I became a lycan and charged toward the east. Within the hour I had reached the city!
The guards looked at me scared. They had heard of lycans, or as they call us werewolfs.

Let me in!! I must speak with the Emperor immediately!! All our lives could be in danger!!

HOLY ****!! IT'S A WEREWOLF SOUND THE ALARM!! IT'S GOING TO KILL US ALL!! IT COULD BE WORKING FOR KRATOS FOR ALL WE KNOW SOUND THE ALARM! EVERYONE AT THE READY!!

A horn blasted loudly. And not the kind of horn that an emperor would come to. One that an army would.

Awwww ****!
Back to top Go down
Dark_SIDEWAYS_HT
Dark_SIDEWAYS_HT

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Realm: RPG   The Realm: RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:08 am

I followed the Lycan as he ran to his precious city.

"hee hee hee, Brought down by his own people. How fitting"

I turn away from the City and unfold my Wings. Time to return to Vandal and lord Kratos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Realm: RPG   The Realm: RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:58 pm

I wake up in a cell, but this place seems to be moving. I don't hear water, but I hear engines. I sit up and quickly grab my head in pain.

God Damn it! My head! Where the hell am I? Then I hear a familiar voice, I then look up at him.

So, your finally awake. You humans aren't very tough, are you? Your aboard my AIrship. With on eye open and still grasping the back of my head I snap back at him.

Friggin sucker punch and you know it! An Airship? now I seen it all. He then laughs.

You know what human, if I didn't need you, you would be already be dead. He then takes out my gun and looks at it, then looks at me.

Yeah, I think you should be messing with that.

Kratos then looks back at me and laughs. I have seen these weapons before Human, oh were are my manners the name is Lord Kratos. So what do they call you? I flip him off and just ignore him, this angers him. He then opens my cell and quickly grabs me by the throat, lifting me into the air. I choak...and try to utter some words.

Answer me you smart mouthed worm! His eye flash red, I really should learn to control my smart mouth.

ughack....John.

He drops me back onto the cot, and then leaves the cell, locking it.
Now was that so hard...John, I would rest if I were you. I have plans for you.

He then leaves with Vandal not far behind him. I am in some serious trouble, why didn't I trust Lunar.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: The Realm: RPG   The Realm: RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:13 pm

The light demons were all prepared to attack. A general led the the charge.

PREPARE TO AIM AT THE BEAST!!! AND FIRE!!!!!

Bursts of light and spears flew down from the walls into the city. I was made more vulerable due to my size. I shifted back into a humanoid form and began absorbing the blasts with my sword. It had been almost a half hour of pure energy raining down upon me when a figure created a grand burst of light.

STOP!!
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: The Realm: RPG   The Realm: RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:42 pm

STOP!!

My voice echoed across the land. The city guards look around in fear for the source of my voice and scream out in pain from the powerful sound it emmited. I then appear right in front of a man that was said to be a werewolf. He looks at me in shock, while holding his hands on his ears.

Emperor Lunar, sir?...

Yes? What is your name citizen?

Ezekiel...

A fine name.

Ezekiel bows in respect. I put up a hand to let him know that he can stand.

I bring grave news...

You may speak.

He sighs heavily and looks at me straight in the eye, his pride in taters.

I..I failed to stop Kratos and his minions from taking the human that was said to be found in your kingdom.

What! They have John?!

Yes, and I'm afraid that they are planning something terrible. You must stop them! Please let me help!

Come with me!

There was no time to speak. Grabbing Ezekiel, him and I appeared in John's room; he was gone. This troubled me. I looked to Ezekiel and he lowered his head in shame. Poor man, he is really taking his failure seriously.

Master Ezekiel.

Huh?

Do you feel as if you have failed yourself?

No, sir. I feel as if I failed you and the Light Kingdom. All I wanted to do was help. And I failed...

I put my hand on his right shoulder, he looked at me with shock. It was not often that a Emperor would touch anyone outside of his castle. I nodded my head to inform him that he did what he could. In an instant, I appeared, along with Ezekiel, in the Great Council chambers and called for the city's wisemen to come. Once they arrived we discussed what we should do. The answers I recieved were not the ones I had been looking for.

We shall go to the meeting of the Five Emperors to speak about this matter.

Ezekiel was obviously upset about their descision. He had every right. The rules state that as an Emperor, I am not allowed to engage in war with a fellow Emperor of Nystoria. To solve whatever issues we had, a meeting was scheduled. While I was not an expert in political and diplomatic affairs, the fact that my mortal enemy, Kratos, had John was enough for me to declare war on him. But I needed evidence.

Coming up: The meeting of the Five Emperors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Realm: RPG   The Realm: RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:17 pm

The airship landed behind Kratos' palace in the capital city of Calista, Thresta. Shadow soldiers approached the ship and waited for Kratos to exit and then stormed in to grab the Human. Torch and Stellios both approached their Emperor and stared at the Human being taken to the cells.

What do we plan to learn from this one?

Everything....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John sat in his dark cell and cursed himself for trying to escape Lunar's castle. Now he was alone and no one knew where he was. He turned towards the large metal door that led into the cell and watched as two guards and Stellios entered. Stellios was known for getting people to talk, apparently it was his voice, people trusted him yet feared him. The two guards both brought in a chair each and seated John, Stellios sat in front of him and simply stared at him.

You gonna say something or just stare at me pretty boy?

Okay then.

Stellios' stare was getting to John, little did he know that Stellios was looking into his life, going through every memory, figuring out who he was and what he did for a living. John suddenly became uneasy and glared at Stellios when he began to chuckle.

What's so funny?

Private joke. So, John MacKnight, you work for the Canadian government as a paranormal investigator. Interesting line of work.

It has its moments.

You passed through the Portal in an airplane. Must have been a bumpy ride, no?

Look, I'm sure you don't really want to know about my flight and whether or not I got any goddamn peanuts. So why don't you cut to the chase and tell me why the **** I'm here!

Stellios could see that John was loosing his cool, eventually he would act out and probably try to escape. So, Stellios did what he did best. He clenched his fist and smacked John right on the nose. John clutched at his broken nose and cursed. The reason for Stellios doing this was to keep John afraid, the best way to keep someone inline is to get them scared and on their toes.

Curse like that again and next time I'll break one of your fingers, understood?

What the hell is wrong with you people?

You are obviously not familiar with our lands so you can not lead us to where you were kept by the Light Demons, so instead you are going to answer my questions and then you will be free to go.

Fine...

Was a man named Lunar with the Light Demons?

Yes..

How many Light Demons did he have at his disposal?

Seemed like an army.

Was there an Air---

NO! It's my turn to ask you a question now.

Alright.

The guy in the blue Combat Jacket, with the white hair and Katana, who is he?

That is our Emperor, Kratos. He is the lord of all Shadow Demons. Kratos is one of the more powerful Shadow Demons that have ascended. Now when I say "ascended" I mean is given great power, he is able to bend the elements and do all kinds of amazing things. He is truly one of the most powerful of the Shadow Demons.

How many of the Shadow Demons ascend?

There can never be more than three at any given time. They're known to fight over dominance and control of the Shadow Empire. Shadow, Kratos' ascended pupil, is the only other ascended Shadow Demon.

I heard talk in a market before you people grabbed me, they said that the Shadow Demons should never have been released from the Underworld. What did he mean by that?

Like all Demons the Shadow race originated in the Underworld, but they were not permitted to enter Nystoria due to their hate for other Demons that did not share their vision of conquering all Nystoria and other lands within this Realm. Kratos did not like being locked away in the Underworld, so one day he stole a Katana and took on several guardians of the Portal leading to Nystoria, not the one you came through, and activated it. Unfortunately the never ending army of the Underworld attacked Kratos and he was forced to hold them off on his own while the Shadow Army escaped through the Portal into Nystoria. Once they were all through, Kratos jumped through and emerged with his fellow Demons. But before they could all rest, the hand of the Devil himself tore through the Portal and tried to grab Kratos. Kratos took up his demonic Katana and sliced off the fingers from the Devil's hand.

Is that how he ascended? He beat the Devil and was granted great power.

No, but it was a start. Kratos is an excellent swordsman and would have no doubt became Emperor whether he had ascended or not, some say he already had and that is why he was so hard to kill, then he ascended again. But he assures me that is just a rumour. No, Kratos ascended because he found the very thing that powers this entire Realm. The Nexus. It is an orb that is locked away inside a box that contains the secrets to every Demon culture. The Nexus also produces smaller orbs of energy that have many different uses. It is said that whenever Kratos looks upon the Orb itself, a tattoo is engraved into his skin.

Well he sounds like a real swell guy.

Stellios smirked and stood up, he moved toward the door and turned around to say something to John for the last time.

You will be moved from here and sent to "Rehabilitation" shortly.

But you said I would be allowed to leave.

Stellios left the cell and shut the door as John yelled and cursed at him. He walked into the room beside the cell and confronted Torch.

Zana Market. It's the only place any Demon would openly talk about hating the Shadow Demons. Lunar must be hiding his army there.

That's where Vandal picked him up, why didn't he tell us they were there?

He probably had no idea that the army was there. Lunar has called a Meeting of the Five Emperors. You and I are too guard Kratos while he is there.

Alright then.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: The Realm: RPG   The Realm: RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:45 pm

After the meeting with the wisemen, Emperor Lunar calls for a meeting with the other four Emperors. Before they depart, Ezekiel prepares for the meeting. He and another man will be serving as Lunar's bodyguards. His curiosity of the Emperor, Ezekiel asks the other bodyguard about Lunar.

My name is Ezekiel.

Rantu. Pleasure to meet you good sir.

Anyway, what is the story of the Emperor? His history is so clouded and mysterious...

Rantu looks to Ezekiel. Not knowing whether or not to tell the strange past of the Emperor. Remembering everything he and the Emperor went through, the bodyguard then speaks.

I will tell you about the Emperor's past. He was not born here, in the Plains. In fact, no one is sure where he was born. He was believed to have been born in Aragra, the snowy mountains. The earliest point of his history begins when he was a teen in Angra. He was viewed as a flawed teen because he held little to no power. He was quiet and very anti-social. That was until the humans came into the Realm. The human that entered through was known as Lord Tsar. Tsar believed in the world of demons and tore open a portal in time and space to gain access. His methods of doing so were unknown but he made a deal with the original 18 demon lords that if the humans could stay in their realm, they would help the demons to become ascended beings. Of course, the demons accepted and for only two years, the wars and killings were ended. However, fours weeks into the peace Tsar disappeared. The demons grew angry with Tsar and declared war on the humans that stayed in the Realm. At first, the demons were gaining the upper hand in the war, but only two days after the battle of Rusanes, the humans became divine beings.

Divine beings? What do you mean?

Let me clarify what I mean. After the battle of Rusanes, the humans somehow gained enourmous amounts of power that were said to come from their leader only known as 'God'. This 'God', as they say, created the humans and gave them the ability to choose their destinies. Something the demons lacked in the old years because we were under control of the 18 demons. Anyway, because of their powers, the armies of the 18 demon lords were crushed in the final battle of Ol'Sal'im. The demons begged for mercy. To their surprise, they recieved it. The peace continued for another six months before all of the humans disappeared. The city they had built was gone in only one night. That city is rumored to be located in the Xantantia mountians. Because they feared the leader of the humans, they refused to enter the abondoned city. For many years, the landscape changed and the city became a mountinous area.

But what does this have to do with the Emperor?

I was getting there. Soon after the humans disappeared, Lunar felt compelled to go to the Xantantian mountians. No one went to stop him, he was seen as a fool and a nobody. But when he returned, he was different.

Different?

Well, he was dressed in a black-like robe with a red jacket. And for the most part he looked very human. His hair was white and his left eye was green (all demons have red). He carried a sword that he named 'mourning moon'. Difference in power was immediatly seen between him and the remaining 18 demon lords (some died during the human-demon war). As soon as he came back he was not afraid to let his voice be heard. He denounced the demon lords and declared war upon them. Only five days after the war had begun, he alone destroyed the last remaining demon lords and declared himself the Emperor of the plain regions. He invited any to come and join his soon to be kingdom. At first, many were suspiscious of the Emperor. But after he offered them the same freedom that humans had, they immediatly took on his offer. He soon married Lady Arina and reigned as rulers of the Kingdom of Light. That was until she died during an invasion attempt from the Vampire lord Mongul. He then reanimated her and made his his bride.

How did the Emperor react?

Surprisingly...like a human.

I don't understand.

Rantu then noticed the Emperor make a motion with his head to come to him. Both Ezekiel and Rantu stood near Lunar as he went on down from the castle and to the city. They then stood in front of the gate and turned as the Emperor did.

My people, I shall return soon. I am off to the Five Emperor's meeting. Please remain calm and do not panic. Wish my luck!

The people of the city cheered and yelled Lunar's name. The Emperor stared at his people and felt a sense of joy in his soul. No matter how many times he says goodbye to his people, he always makes them feel safe. Lunar waved to the crowd and held the shoulders of Rantu and Ezekiel as they began to glow white.

.34 seconds later, upon arrival to the Five Emperor's meeting

Emperor Lunar of the Light Kingdom opened the doors of the meeting room and took his seat in the council stands. He looked around and did not see Kratos around.

Where is Kratos?

He is running late. Be patient. (Councilman)

For almost an hour the council and Lunar discussed the situation regarding John being taken by Kratos and his Shadow Army. The councilmen were a bit worried, but some accused Lunar of faulty. That he was a lier who only wishes to expand his kingdom. He denouced these claims and asked they would quickly come to a desiscion. Once they did, Kratos came in.

Ahem! Emperor Kratos. We regret to inform you that we have already came to a conclusion.(Councilman)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Realm: RPG   The Realm: RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:52 pm

Ahem! Emperor Kratos. We regret to inform you that we have already came to a conclusion.(Councilman)

In light of information that you are holding a human against his will and the fact that your army is marching on Brustria, my home land, we have no choice but to remove you of your position as Emperor of Calista!
(Emperor Falius)

How do you plead Kratos? (Councilman)

I do not "plead" anything. I do on the other hand wish to give you all a warning. For thousands of years you were all able to live in this Realm while my kind sat and rot in the Underworld. None of you tried to help us, we had to take matters into our own hands. And now look at us! We are flourishing with new technology and power while the rest of you sit in your palaces and let your armies grow weaker. With this Human's knowledge we can set our technology further into the future.

Enough of this, "brother". We all know of your plans to overthrow the other Emperors and take their lands. We offer you one chance, give up your throne and pull back your forces, or we will have to retaliate.

Do you think your armies scare me? My forces outnumber and outclass all of you, the only reason you aren't all dead right now is because I am offering you the chance to convert and join me.

No one will join you Kratos. (Emperor Falius)

Is that so? Well let's be honest here, you are nothing without the Light Demons. They are the only ones who have any real effect on my kind, without them you are dead.

And without the Nexus, so are you.

Yes, but unfortunately only one of us knows where the others secret is, brother.

As we speak your army is being attacked by ours.

Lunar and the two he traveled with disappeared and went back to their palace. Kratos smirked and looked at the other Councilmen and Emperors.

I guess this means war then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Realm: RPG   The Realm: RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:57 pm

I sit back on the cot in this cell, yes another damn cell.....I look at what they left me in my pack, med kit and my journal that my Grand Father left me. I snap my nose back in place, I wince in pain....****. I then pack it with gauze.

I then pick up the journal and start reading...more pages are readable.....its my family history?

And it reads....

For more than 2000 years our family bloodline has watched over the Earth Realm portals that lead to the Demon realm. At times we had to go to the Demon realm to meet with them to ensure peace between our realms. One faithful day, some of our clan members had abused our rules, Never take our technology into the Demon Realm. The Demons started seeing us as Divine beings, like Gods, they grew bitter with us. The war broke out and we forever had to leave the Demon Realm. After this, our clan was the only one guarding this portal, however, other portals were left unchecked and at times opened with out notice. Humans got sent to these realms by accident. Our family got notice of this and traveled the world and sealed these portals, all but one, the Bermuda portal.

To keep our secret safe we changed our family name to make it harder to trace a true bloodline, we are the last of this bloodline the MacKnight clan.

John you are the last, you father never had the gift of a Wizard or Guardian, so I had to wait, wait until you started showing the signs that you had the powers. When you started telling me you seen ghosts and other visions I knew right away you were the one. Unfortunately, I knew I couldn’t tell you in person, as I knew I was dying and you were in Ireland on a mission.

John, if your are reading this, you must be in the Demon Realm you must do exactly as I say right now.

I stop reading this and think....was my Grand Dad nuts? Then again....look where I am. So I figure what do I have to lose, so I read on.

You must be standing up, you must read these words out.

“Let the knowledge of the Ancients become mine, let the Earthly powers be mine, let me be one with my powers.”

So I stand up and read out “Let the knowledge of the Ancients become mine, let the Earthly powers be mine, let me be one with my powers.”

With that I feel a rush of power like no other, I feel a rush of knowledge within my mind. I know what I must do. I put the book in my pack which is now blank. I sit back and wait, my destiny is clear
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: The Realm: RPG   The Realm: RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:37 pm

We were back in the Kingdom of Light just as soon as we had left it. War was upon us. Ad Lunar knew it. Lunar left me to my own quarters and went outside. It was nearing nightfall in the land and so much had happened in the past day. I had to rescue John, but Kratos could defeat me with the simple flick of his wrist. Then it happened. The full moon shone brightly in the sky. Visions of my parents, my teachers, and mentors throughout all my life stood around me.

It is time to embrace your destiny Ezekiel and unleash your true potential as a Lycan. You must repay for the cold blood spilled. Destroy the evil. Defeat Kratos.

The spirits went away.
Wait come back! What is my destiny?

You will know what it is. Now take your true form and become King of the Lycans as you were meant to.

I began to shift uncontrollably. I didn't try to stop it. It felt amazing, as if I had the strength of 1000 armies. My muscles grew, my vision improved, I had become a true lycan. Our species must have been repressed from not being in the light of day or of the moon and we had grown weak from it. But it didn't matter now. For war was at hand. And I now had the power to beat anyone or anything that stood in my path. Almost uncontrollably I howled up to the moon. It would be heard for miles. Terrifying shadow demons all across the land.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: The Realm: RPG   The Realm: RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:08 pm

I heard a howl as the battle outside of the castle walls erupted. It seems that the true abilities of a lycan were to be shown to me. Just as I thought of this, a large, black beast zoomed past me and scaled down the walls and zipped into the battlefield. Clashing of swords and blasts of dark, light, and fire were everywhere. Luckilly my people can react on their own and organize themselves to defend their home. I am proud to say that they alone can lead themselves, but they insist on me ruling.

I stared at the moon and spread out my arms. The moon shown brighter, illuminating the entire plain and filled many of the light demons with immense strength. More lights can be seen in the fields. My men were pushing them back. My gaze returned to the moon and I began to empower myself with its generous light. My power had increased by three levels its maximum in my natural state...

Wasting no time to help my people, I appeared in front of an entire batallion of shadow demons. They stopped for a moment and instantly recognized me. I heard a cheering crowd behind me as the light demons saw me in battle.

It's the Emperor! (Random demon)

Should we retreat? (Random demon)

No...

Then came forth one of Kratos' infamous generals, Torch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Realm: RPG   The Realm: RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:44 pm

Your army has fought valiantly Lunar, but take a look at your numbers. We have wiped out half of your forces already. How much more blood do you wish to shed?

Only yours Fire Demon!

You'll have your chance Lunar. But for now, it is time to regroup. Consider this your only warning, either join us or stay out of our way. Your brother doesn't wish to see you dead but will not hesitate to do it himself.

Lunar watched as the Shadow Demons walked away from the palace and stood on the bodies of dead Light Demons. Lunar stood in front of his people and glared at the dark army.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kratos stood in front of the exposed orb of the Nexus and felt another mark being grafted into his skin. He put the orb back into the box and turned around to see Torch standing behind him.

We took out half his forces but I am sure that he has another army hidden somewhere.

Does it really surprise you Torch? Lunar is a sneaky tactician, he always has an ace in the hole. Mine is the Human. Sooner or later though, he'll start running out of plans. That's when we take him on directly.

Speaking of fighting, Vandal and his forces have secured Brustria. They are storming the Capital as we speak.

Prepare the ship, we leave for Brustria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Realm: RPG   The Realm: RPG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Realm: RPG
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next