TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The admins

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2009-08-15

The admins Empty
PostSubject: The admins   The admins I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:17 am

Now im probly one of the stupiest people on there forums..

But i always had the opinion that the administartos were supposed to answer/help the members when they questioned/requested somthing?

I sent a various number of pm's in the last 2 weeks regarding certains things which i thought were simple questions.. that either required a yes or a no.

2 of which were...

Can i have mod status of the chatbox as i always had it before, even when i was unbanned i was a chat mod, only when i deleted my account and made a new one was i not a chat mod.

And about the username colors, and about my being green..

these 2 i use for examples were not answered with either a yes or a no... or anything.

So, can someone tell me what the admins are doing that the mods arnt? 'cos right now there useless.. even at answering questions.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

The admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The admins   The admins I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:30 am

Swid wrote:
Now im probly one of the stupiest people on there forums..

But i always had the opinion that the administartos were supposed to answer/help the members when they questioned/requested somthing?

I sent a various number of pm's in the last 2 weeks regarding certains things which i thought were simple questions.. that either required a yes or a no.

2 of which were...

Can i have mod status of the chatbox as i always had it before, even when i was unbanned i was a chat mod, only when i deleted my account and made a new one was i not a chat mod.

And about the username colors, and about my being green..

these 2 i use for examples were not answered with either a yes or a no... or anything.

So, can someone tell me what the admins are doing that the mods arnt? 'cos right now there useless.. even at answering questions.

Some questions while seem simple enough need to be discussed be all parties involved. Sometimes it my be between just the admins, but may also involve the mods also. All we ask is that you have patience. Your questions will be answered very shortly by a member of the TFX staff.
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

The admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The admins   The admins I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:35 am

Well, thankyou for atleast a response, couldn't have that been said in a pm the day after i sent it? Or would that be to easy.

anyway, there must be a topic in staff area all about me then.. oooh.. makes me feel special ._.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

The admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The admins   The admins I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:38 am

Swid wrote:
Well, thankyou for atleast a response, couldn't have that been said in a pm the day after i sent it? Or would that be to easy.

anyway, there must be a topic in staff area all about me then.. oooh.. makes me feel special ._.

Dont feel to special. Everyone's schedule has been so busy, that the TFX staff have not been able to discuss much in the last few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

The admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The admins   The admins I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:42 am

PW Magnimus Prime wrote:
Swid wrote:

Dont feel to special. Everyone's schedule has been so busy, that the TFX staff have not been able to discuss much in the last few weeks.

Gload to see the staff are living up to there excuse x), you know pw before you took my place as mod, that was my excuse when people asked me things XD

Anyway, i see that means, wait another month at the least for a reply on these 2 matters.

anywhos wut you think about marvel? :O
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

The admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The admins   The admins I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:43 am

nvm.. i never knew you was a fan x)
Back to top Go down

The admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The admins   The admins I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:54 pm

2 weeks?
dam u admins are slow
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457

The admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The admins   The admins I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:03 pm

I actually saw ur request to me about it the chat mod thing. But that's not my field...so I have nothing to do with that. I dont even know how to do that. You'd have to ask Lunar about that. I deal with the ppl mostly, as does PW. Lunar is in charge of modding, and admin...ing. Basically because he is the owner.

Maybe you're sending your request to the wrong ppl.
Back to top Go down

The admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The admins   The admins I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:05 pm

XD LOL.
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

The admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The admins   The admins I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:37 pm

Im not sending anything to the wrong people..

Your an admin, if you dont know how to reply mando, then maybe you should tell another admin wut i sent you and let them reply to me..

Something is telling me this forum is missing something..

COMMON SENSE
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457

The admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The admins   The admins I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:38 pm

actually....i had all intentions to reply to the freakin message. I'm sorry I'm not perfect. I got your message when i was on my phone... However, the forum doesn't allow the phone to post, so I couldn't reply. By the time i got home...i forgot about it. Imperfection! It runs all of us...relax!
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

The admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The admins   The admins I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:52 pm

yesh, the same problems occur to the other admins at the same time yup? '-'

either way.. this topic has no purpose now.. lock?
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

The admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The admins   The admins I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:23 pm

stop being retarded swid your looking for arguments
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

The admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The admins   The admins I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:36 pm

im not.. why you keep saying that?

what ive said here is true, i've also asked for the toppic to be locked x)
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

The admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The admins   The admins I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:56 pm

so what is its true? youre still looking for an arguement
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

The admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The admins   The admins I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:15 pm

nope..

now is this topic being locked or wwut .. '-'
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

The admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The admins   The admins I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:36 pm

Swid wrote:
nope..

now is this topic being locked or wwut .. '-'

In a way, X is right. However, this topic is now locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The admins   The admins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The admins
Page 1 of 1