TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My vacation finally ends

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

My vacation finally ends Empty
PostSubject: My vacation finally ends   My vacation finally ends I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:40 pm

Good evening to you all. As some of you may or may not know, it is I, Lunar. I am happy to say that I enjoyed my vacation with my brother for it has been two yeas since we last saw each other. I am not as pleased to say that my vacation has come to an end. I'm sure that many of you have enjoyed your own vacations and will be glad to hear about it.

Hawk: Good to see you again. I hope that you were being a good girl while I was gone. So, how was Summer?

Steel: My dear strategy buddy. How was your vacation?

Dev: I hope to see you very soon. Had a great break? I hope so. We have a lot to catch up to.

Kratos: Told you I'd be back. Still with the stories, hmm? Hope you had a great break.

Mando: It's good to see you back wth us. To tell you the truth, I doubted our return. Please share with me your break.

Foxy: Good to see that you're still here. What was your Summer like?

Auto: What have you been up to lately? I hope that you had a great break.

Darkfather: My dear friend, even though you are not here, I still would like you to tell me about your vacation upon your return. Hope to see you back soon.

Magnimus: It's good to see you again Magnimus. I hope you and the staff have been takig care of he forum during my abscence. How was the trip to India?

V: Hey man, how you doin'? Sorry for the long delay but I'm back. How was your Summer?

G.O.R.T. : Good to see you back with us. Hope you have some news for me about Avatar and your Summer break.

Defbringer: Evening to you good sir. I hope that everything went well with your time off during the Summer. Hail Megatron!

Dragon: I hope you've been training since our last meeting. I hope to see you soon. How was Summer by the way?

Red: My good friend. I hope to speak to you again. When you return please inform me of your time during Summer.

Jetbat: You loon. How was Summer?

Starscream: Young gun. How long since we last spoke to one another? Anyway, please tell me of yor break.

Charge Mine: How have you been? Been quite some time since our last meeting, hmm? Hope you have some stories for me.

Havoc: Aah it's so good to see you again, man. Tell me, was your Summer unlike any other?

X: What have you been up to? Still trying to get around that censor, hmm? Anyway, how was Summer?

Galv: I hope that you've been reasonable since I as gone. I hope your Summer break was entertaining.

Tean: Where are you girl? Sheesh, can't even come on to say hello to an old friend? I know that you're not here but I hope you had a great Summer.

Prowl: Prowl, how have you been? You must tell me of your break.

Good to see you all.

Last edited by Taichō Frost on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Some minor adjustments. Pardon me.)
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: My vacation finally ends   My vacation finally ends I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:42 pm

mehh.. didnt say me.. oh wait.. im not here Razz

wb.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: My vacation finally ends   My vacation finally ends I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:53 pm

Swid? My, this is a surprise.

Thank you. It's somewhat nice to see you back, seeing that you were an old friend, but nevermind that.

How was your break?
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: My vacation finally ends   My vacation finally ends I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:58 pm

Taichō Frost wrote:
Swid? My, this is a surprise.

Thank you. It's somewhat nice to see you back, seeing that you were an old friend, but nevermind that.

How was your break?

a nice suprise or a bad suprise? 0.o

"somewhat" <.<

It wasn't bad, not much happening (as usual). How was your break?
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: My vacation finally ends   My vacation finally ends I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:03 pm

Eventful and entertaining to say the least. Much so that I am disapointed because it's over.

Oh, and don't mind my words, Swid, or do you prefer your new moniker?
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: My vacation finally ends   My vacation finally ends I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:06 pm

Taichō Frost wrote:
Eventful and entertaining to say the least. Much so that I am disapointed because it's over.

Oh, and don't mind my words, Swid, or do you prefer your new moniker?

moniker = ??????? (im stupid Razz)

but taking what you said before that, i assume it means name..
CAlling me swid is fine, most do, its just that this new name that i use that people on xat know me as and some of them join here soon x)
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: My vacation finally ends   My vacation finally ends I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:13 pm

Alright then.

Anyway, nice to have you back in TFX despite some bumps in the past. I uderstand if you may feel some form of contempt, and I will not ask for forgiveness. But I hold no grudge against anyone, no matter what I am dealt.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: My vacation finally ends   My vacation finally ends I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:15 pm

Quote :
What have been up to? Still trying to get around that censor, hmm? Anyway, how was Summer?

ill beat it eventually...i cant remember
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: My vacation finally ends   My vacation finally ends I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:23 pm

Well, alright then. I'll asume that you had a great time then.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: My vacation finally ends   My vacation finally ends I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:27 pm

so will i
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: My vacation finally ends   My vacation finally ends I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:55 pm

Taichō Frost wrote:
Mando: It's good to see you back wth us. To tell you the truth, I doubted our return. Please share with me your break.

Thx. I doubted as well. I'll let you know next time you're in a chat with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My vacation finally ends   My vacation finally ends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My vacation finally ends
Page 1 of 1