TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat

Go down 
+2
Swid James
ValiantX
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat Empty
PostSubject: Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat   Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:53 am

Just a few moments from right now (out of pure bore) I did a random search for Transformers MMO

I came across this article:
http://www.totalmmo.com/post/2427/transformers-online

And then this game: http://aoa.us.woniu.com/

As I type this I'am currently still reading the post,so you know as much as I do.

(just wanted to give a quick heads up)

Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat ScreenSnapShot_0181

Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat ScreenSnapShot_0024

Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat ScreenSnapShot_0002
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat   Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:18 am

exteel owns it.

www.exteel.com
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat   Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:36 am

how come you can play exteel and i cant
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat   Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:37 am

wut u mean?

maybe you have a wooden pc.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat   Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:39 am

-_-

well i thought i couldnt play exteel because there was no european server or something but your in england so i dont know anymore
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat   Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:43 am

i bet i could get you playing...

download ncsoft launcher
install the launcher
download exteel on it
install exteel
change the game options to window mode (your screen might not support full screen mode)
load game
play

oh and...

make sure yoiur running windows xp, vista or windows 7 on 32bit mode.

then it should work x)

if it still doesn't.. right click on exteel and run as administrator.. also right click on exteel and propities and set compatibilty to windows 2000.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat   Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:49 am

you lost me at sign up but ill try download it again and understand your post after
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat   Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:52 am

oh and this stuff usually slows my pc down how can i delete it if it doesnt work?
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat   Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:54 am

start menu
control panel
add and remove programs
uninstall nc soft lanucher.. a message will come up.. do you want to uninstall games associated with the launcher.. click yes, everything will be removed.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat   Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:04 am

you passed my test
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat   Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:06 am

cool..

wait.. wut test?!
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat   Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:09 am

my test >.>

youre now my offical person who advises me on stuff when i get confused

so..it says installing Exteel (US) but if you can play it that means its not actually limited to us servers right?
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat   Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:12 am

exteel only has 2 servers..

thats why its NOT ping friendly.. lol.. your ping in europe is looking about 100-150.

oh and.. the 2 servers.. one is called USteel and the other is called Ksteel

Ksteel means korean exteel.. its in a different language for all then people in that part of the world.. also they get all the new parts/mechs/weapons first -.-!!
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat   Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:15 am

well i dont think im korean and whats "ping" 100-150
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat   Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:21 am

your ping time is how fast you connect to the main server..

having a high ping can cause lag issues and latency in weapon firing/running etc.

but i would worry about that inlkess your ping time is averaged at 300.. lol

you ping time ranges between 0 and 3000

the best anyone gets on there is ping are 20.. and thats when there oliving in the same state as the server (somewhere in north america)

3000 ping time is basically disconnected.. yopu stay at that so long it will come up server conection failed..

anything between 500 and 2500 will cause you serious lag issues..

i somtimes start a torrent when play6ing ctf.. its great.. i get my ping to 1500 and then go get enemy flag and bring it to base.. all they see is my character being dotted about which is almost inpossible to open fire on me.. inless they spray smg.. which is wut noobs do.. lol
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat   Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:24 am

i like smgs...how do you know my ping anyway?
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat   Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:30 am

i was talking about everyones ping in general.. everyones ranges between 0 and 3000.. wait.. im not explaining all that again -.- lol

and trust me.. get a shotgun and a blade.. for your first arm.. and a cannon for your second arm..

that way just find a nice spot high up.. and use the cannon.. and well.. anything more need to be said? CAMPERS RULE

if anyone comes up top you switch to blade and shotgun and they are best for close range.. preferably hellrazor C for shotgun and annilator A for sword.. and apoggee A for cannon.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat   Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:32 am

im going to take a wild guess and say im not going to start off with those weapons?
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat   Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:40 am

true..

complete the tutorial.. (you dont have to but if you want a good start.. i suggest completing it.. it gives you training of a few different wepaon classes..

also it gives you extra credits (in game money)

there are 2 type of ingame money.. nc coins (thats real money) and credits.. which you earn via playing.

after the tutorial it gives you a few starting weopons and parts for your mech.. sell all the weapons it gives you .. there all C grade and useless for killing..

for your mech.. use this out of the startin equip..

head: pinkett
core: pinkett
legs:pinkett
arms: trooper
booster: the trooper booster (cant think of the name.. you will have it ready equiped)

after doing wutr i said above.. you should have 38,500 credits.. dont buy anything.. just play with the default weapons.. tommy striker C's (smg) and shield and sword (ideal for ctf)

save untill you have 65,500 credits and buy the apogee A.. it kills in 3 shots and is the strongest weapon on the game.. but it has more overheat.. or you could get the seige caster A (another cannon) which does slighty less damage (only 20 less) but also has less opverheat.. but dont really bother about your poverheat till get get better arms x)
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat   Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:43 am

that game is truly awesome, but some ppl around here can't play it. I'm gonna check out this age of armor game that V was talkin about. I've registered already, and now im about to download it...
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat   Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:44 am

yea ill give it ago aswell
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat   Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:45 am

whats your names if i actually get to play this time....a day or two and i could take both of you boom stick
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat   Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:49 am

in exteel or this new game?

This new one Idk yet cuz i haven't started o_o
and Exteel I think its MandoLord, but i dont even play it that much.

You're probably already better than me in Exteel....I sucked at that game
Back to top Go down
Swid James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Swid James

PostSubject: Re: Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat   Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:50 am

lol..

i have played exteel for 2 years.. before even people around here played it.. hint why im higher ranked than anyone who goes on these forums.. even dk.. hes second highest around here.

even so.. you couldnt take me on.. in 2 days if you got to play it.. yoiu be maximum level 4.. i have a level 78.. and almost every weapon/part on the game (im a coiner, i pay real money for the best items)..

we could both stand infront of each other and i could fire smg at you while you fire back.. and before im even half way down my hp.. your be dead =/
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

PostSubject: Re: Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat   Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:52 am

oh its one of THOSE games that mostly depends on levels well maybe you could help me then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat   Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Age of Armor Online:Robots/Transformations and Combat
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next