TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quantum Apocalypse continuation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Quantum Apocalypse continuation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse continuation   Quantum Apocalypse continuation I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:15 pm

Anyone gonna post?
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse continuation   Quantum Apocalypse continuation I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:48 pm

Yeah, seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse continuation   Quantum Apocalypse continuation I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:52 pm

And where the hell is Steel? I need him to fix this problem with my IP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse continuation   Quantum Apocalypse continuation I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:06 pm

i sent a pm to dev to tell him to continue next. Cuz we lead the next post to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse continuation   Quantum Apocalypse continuation I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:20 pm

Yeah guys, dont kill me off but write me out of this rpg.

The Earth 2512 rpg is not working either. Yeah, I am working on a transformer based rpg...for autos and decepts and one other faction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse continuation   Quantum Apocalypse continuation I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:20 pm

Why not do humans vs Decepticons? After Quantum of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse continuation   Quantum Apocalypse continuation I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:34 pm

Okay someone just post.
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse continuation   Quantum Apocalypse continuation I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:37 pm

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by sfjoidsjfdisfjseijf[ksdj, on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse continuation   Quantum Apocalypse continuation I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:40 pm

I might actually withdraw my post from that RPG, it just doesn't really seem like my kind of story. I'm all for action and apocalypse stuff but I just don't see it me in it. Sorry Havoc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse continuation   Quantum Apocalypse continuation I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:33 pm

Human vs Decepts...I did that.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse continuation   Quantum Apocalypse continuation I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:23 pm

Yeah, he did.

G.O.R.T.: Is it the color that Havoc used? He always uses orange. The guy he's talking to is Devastator's character.
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse continuation   Quantum Apocalypse continuation I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:50 pm

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by sfjoidsjfdisfjseijf[ksdj, on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse continuation   Quantum Apocalypse continuation I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:57 pm

Huh...funny coincidence.

All you need is Havoc's confirmation and you're good to go.

I guess you both like waterfalls as a setting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse continuation   Quantum Apocalypse continuation I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:54 pm

Okay Pain or Cam, one of you should post next in Quantum. Dev and Steel haven't posted in ages so one of you guys go next, or Darkfather.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse continuation   Quantum Apocalypse continuation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quantum Apocalypse continuation
Page 1 of 1