TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone have hopes for the game?

Go down 
5 posters

Do you think the game will be better?
NO
Anyone have hopes for the game? I_vote_lcap67%Anyone have hopes for the game? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
YES
Anyone have hopes for the game? I_vote_lcap22%Anyone have hopes for the game? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Maybe
Anyone have hopes for the game? I_vote_lcap11%Anyone have hopes for the game? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Anyone have hopes for the game? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone have hopes for the game?   Anyone have hopes for the game? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:15 pm

Well, for me I'm not really sure.
If you release the game, make sure its fun... scratch scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have hopes for the game?   Anyone have hopes for the game? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:27 pm

what game? 0_0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have hopes for the game?   Anyone have hopes for the game? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:34 pm

He is talking about the online game.
Its crap.
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have hopes for the game?   Anyone have hopes for the game? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:16 pm

If you're talking about the console online mode, I got high hopes myself.

My friend actually bought a PS3 partly for that game (that's where we play Infamous Razz).
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have hopes for the game?   Anyone have hopes for the game? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:00 am

There should be in option that says. What the hell are we talking about. Because you weren't specific at all. With what game you were talking about. And whats with my all the sudden good grammar?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have hopes for the game?   Anyone have hopes for the game? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:49 am

2Galvatron wrote:
There should be in option that says. What the hell are we talking about. Because you weren't specific at all. With what game you were talking about. And whats with my all the sudden good grammar?

Your the same guy that goes around just making topics with no words in at all.. just a random video?? lol
Back to top Go down
Star Adder
Gold Member
Gold Member
Star Adder

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have hopes for the game?   Anyone have hopes for the game? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:47 pm

the console game is gonna be good, ie team death match and stuff like that if they have ctf it will be uber beast
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have hopes for the game?   Anyone have hopes for the game? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:58 pm

STAR ADDER wrote:
the console game is gonna be good, ie team death match and stuff like that if they have ctf it will be uber beast
It's funny how it could trade off.

The first console game was boring, bland, and overall bad. But the online game was good.
Now the online game sucks really bad and the console game looks amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have hopes for the game?   Anyone have hopes for the game? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:44 pm

LOL yeah think they could ever get both right? LOL. Not today!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have hopes for the game?   Anyone have hopes for the game? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:50 pm

i still think the console game is gonna be ****...

I won't get my hopes up over it. The last one LOOKED amazing too...but dissapointed.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have hopes for the game?   Anyone have hopes for the game? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:07 pm

Player Won wrote:
i still think the console game is gonna be ****...

I won't get my hopes up over it. The last one LOOKED amazing too...but dissapointed.
The new one definitely looks more promising.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have hopes for the game?   Anyone have hopes for the game? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:22 pm

STEELCLAW 6847 wrote:
STAR ADDER wrote:

The first console game was boring, bland, and overall bad. But the online game was good.

IMO the online game was mediocre at best. And the DS version was amazing, you could actually interact like a transformer and there was multiplayer. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have hopes for the game?   Anyone have hopes for the game? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:28 pm

Autosaver wrote:
STEELCLAW 6847 wrote:
STAR ADDER wrote:

IMO the online game was mediocre at best. And the DS version was amazing, you could actually interact like a transformer and there was multiplayer. Surprised
Ya the DS version was by far the best of them all. The online game came after that. Then the crappy console game followed that.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have hopes for the game?   Anyone have hopes for the game? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:28 pm

And the DS version was online to...it was basically ahead of its time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have hopes for the game?   Anyone have hopes for the game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone have hopes for the game?
Page 1 of 1