TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mandalorians

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Mandalorians Empty
PostSubject: Mandalorians   Mandalorians I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:06 pm

Last i knew only 2 people had lef the mandalorians after i posted that topic.. what exactly hapened after that?? i search posts and topics but could find nothing O.O

I man are they still runnin? 'cos i dont see no mando clan anme at the bottom of home page >.<
Back to top Go down

Mandalorians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorians   Mandalorians I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:06 pm

I mean are***
Back to top Go down

Mandalorians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorians   Mandalorians I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:33 pm

there's not even any game anymore..I disbanned the Mandalorians before the game started, to start a new, and for purposes that few know. But with the game being so ****...I never even bothered to bring it back. Nobody cares about it anymore.
Back to top Go down

Mandalorians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorians   Mandalorians I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:39 am

Well, what's done is done.. i'll admit my part now..

I was sent out to get rid of the Mando army.

A few horsemen and wolf pac members can back me up as they knew what was gonna turn out like this before it happened.

Some people would say i was somewhat succsesful but i wouldn't say so.. looking back i think alot of my friends have had a connection to the mandos in some time.

Its sad to see it closed really.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
PW Magnimus Prime

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Mandalorians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorians   Mandalorians I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:18 am

I think everyone deserves a fresh start from time to time. I should know with redoing the Prime Warriors three different times to where they are now, even now needs to be reworked.
Back to top Go down

Mandalorians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorians   Mandalorians I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:29 pm

doesn't need to be reworked till we find a new game.

I dont see it as your fault Oxybot, I see it as my own. I tried to be the good guy for everyone, even those of whom i shouldn't be, and I payed the price for it. Dev still doesn't trust me...but hell...i don't blame him. How exactly could he believe me? So I let it be...it's nothing now.

It's not sad...it's better this way. I got to learn my lesson, and you freed me from a helluva pain in the ass. So...thanks I guess.
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Mandalorians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorians   Mandalorians I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:26 pm

I liked the mandalorians...
Back to top Go down

Mandalorians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorians   Mandalorians I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:48 pm

as did i X...as did i.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mandalorians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorians   Mandalorians I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandalorians
Page 1 of 1