TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Video Game Trailer 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Video Game Trailer 2 Empty
PostSubject: Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Video Game Trailer 2   Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Video Game Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:28 pm

Viewer discretion advised for it is awesome.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Video Game Trailer 2   Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Video Game Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:38 pm

they make it "look" amazing.....however they made the last one "look" amazing as well....I won't get my hopes up.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Video Game Trailer 2   Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Video Game Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:21 pm

Why is it showing us boring button mashing battles....why not the story or the hub worlds?
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Video Game Trailer 2   Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Video Game Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:10 am

Autosaver wrote:
Why is it showing us boring button mashing battles....why not the story or the hub worlds?

In actuality and imo id say thats a better strategy, in making a more enjoyable game. To often do movie rip-games get overwhelmed in the idea of trying to recreate the movies story and not just making a good game RELATED to the story. In doing this they please the to common phrase, "Watch at the big screen! Then come home and play it all over again!" See the franchizy suckyness?

If game attempts to create a prequel, sequel, or even a game with no relative story coordination , they are the most likely to excel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Video Game Trailer 2   Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Video Game Trailer 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Video Game Trailer 2
Page 1 of 1