TFXtreme

Transformers Forum
 
HomePortalGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 why are you an auto or decep

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:12 pm

true.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:24 pm

H-Wing {Destructive} wrote:
its... "Float like a Butterfly" >_>

the hell are all the Deceps in the topic? (besides X)

I'm a Decep because...it truly fits my personality more then autos do. People say that they're auto cuz its more humain....thats bull if you ask me. All humans have that little desire in them to let loose and do what they wanna do, its just a matter of whether they can do it or not. I....can, and I...will. I like playing the role of the bad guy, being the guy you hate, but you can't live without. Also, it allows me to see how good I am with my wording abilites. I've proven to be an incredibly persuasive speaker, in that I've turned countless autos to the decep side, using words alone.

Basically....I enjoy being the villain. Maybe one day I'll go auto again...but it'll take one thing for that to happen, and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Plus...Deceps have more fun Razz

Well the people who have to pretend to be decepts have the most fun, cuz even though most of you know what I have done and am most likely doing, you don't stop me in some small hope that it might be true for the first time. Which it hasn't.

_________________
ME GRIMLOCK, KING!!

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DRAGON789
Bronze Member
Bronze Member


Number of posts : 149
Age : 27
Location : L.A (LOS ANGELES)
Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:51 pm

its float??
dam
anyways
and wait im auto-.....AUTO-MATIC lol
jk i think stick is better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:48 pm

STEELCLAW 6847 wrote:
H-Wing {Destructive} wrote:
its... "Float like a Butterfly" >_>

the hell are all the Deceps in the topic? (besides X)

I'm a Decep because...it truly fits my personality more then autos do. People say that they're auto cuz its more humain....thats bull if you ask me. All humans have that little desire in them to let loose and do what they wanna do, its just a matter of whether they can do it or not. I....can, and I...will. I like playing the role of the bad guy, being the guy you hate, but you can't live without. Also, it allows me to see how good I am with my wording abilites. I've proven to be an incredibly persuasive speaker, in that I've turned countless autos to the decep side, using words alone.

Basically....I enjoy being the villain. Maybe one day I'll go auto again...but it'll take one thing for that to happen, and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Plus...Deceps have more fun Razz

Well the people who have to pretend to be decepts have the most fun, cuz even though most of you know what I have done and am most likely doing, you don't stop me in some small hope that it might be true for the first time. Which it hasn't.

i think you do what you do, because you enjoy our side. I let you stay on our side whenever you switch because i'm not one to deprive you of enjoying our better side. Plus....no matter what you tell me...I think you're still Decep to the heart...
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:24 pm

H-Wing {Destructive} wrote:
STEELCLAW 6847 wrote:
H-Wing {Destructive} wrote:
its... "Float like a Butterfly" >_>

the hell are all the Deceps in the topic? (besides X)

I'm a Decep because...it truly fits my personality more then autos do. People say that they're auto cuz its more humain....thats bull if you ask me. All humans have that little desire in them to let loose and do what they wanna do, its just a matter of whether they can do it or not. I....can, and I...will. I like playing the role of the bad guy, being the guy you hate, but you can't live without. Also, it allows me to see how good I am with my wording abilites. I've proven to be an incredibly persuasive speaker, in that I've turned countless autos to the decep side, using words alone.

Basically....I enjoy being the villain. Maybe one day I'll go auto again...but it'll take one thing for that to happen, and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Plus...Deceps have more fun Razz

Well the people who have to pretend to be decepts have the most fun, cuz even though most of you know what I have done and am most likely doing, you don't stop me in some small hope that it might be true for the first time. Which it hasn't.

i think you do what you do, because you enjoy our side. I let you stay on our side whenever you switch because i'm not one to deprive you of enjoying our better side. Plus....no matter what you tell me...I think you're still Decep to the heart...
I won't be one of those. The only part of your side I 'enjoy' is the fact that you can organize yourselves, you don't have the 20 million "primes" we have on the autobot side. You all just simply enjoy being evil and you organize yourselves in a way that adjusts to that.

_________________
ME GRIMLOCK, KING!!

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1612
Age : 33
Location : The Ark
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:44 pm

STEELCLAW 6847 wrote:
H-Wing {Destructive} wrote:
STEELCLAW 6847 wrote:
H-Wing {Destructive} wrote:
its... "Float like a Butterfly" >_>

the hell are all the Deceps in the topic? (besides X)

I'm a Decep because...it truly fits my personality more then autos do. People say that they're auto cuz its more humain....thats bull if you ask me. All humans have that little desire in them to let loose and do what they wanna do, its just a matter of whether they can do it or not. I....can, and I...will. I like playing the role of the bad guy, being the guy you hate, but you can't live without. Also, it allows me to see how good I am with my wording abilites. I've proven to be an incredibly persuasive speaker, in that I've turned countless autos to the decep side, using words alone.

Basically....I enjoy being the villain. Maybe one day I'll go auto again...but it'll take one thing for that to happen, and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Plus...Deceps have more fun Razz

Well the people who have to pretend to be decepts have the most fun, cuz even though most of you know what I have done and am most likely doing, you don't stop me in some small hope that it might be true for the first time. Which it hasn't.

i think you do what you do, because you enjoy our side. I let you stay on our side whenever you switch because i'm not one to deprive you of enjoying our better side. Plus....no matter what you tell me...I think you're still Decep to the heart...
I won't be one of those. The only part of your side I 'enjoy' is the fact that you can organize yourselves, you don't have the 20 million "primes" we have on the autobot side. You all just simply enjoy being evil and you organize yourselves in a way that adjusts to that.

You will NEVER find me as a Decepticon. Im not going to beat around the bush on that.

_________________


Always fighting for freedom and justice, that is the ways of the Prime Warriors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:37 pm

anything's possible. Metablaster said that too....2 weeks later he was Destructoid
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:49 pm

Well you'll find that some of us have stronger wills then Metablaster.

_________________
ME GRIMLOCK, KING!!

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PW Magnimus Prime
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1612
Age : 33
Location : The Ark
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:22 pm

STEELCLAW 6847 wrote:
Well you'll find that some of us have stronger wills then Metablaster.

Amen!

_________________


Always fighting for freedom and justice, that is the ways of the Prime Warriors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
avatar

Number of posts : 6070
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:19 am

The same can be said for us Decepticons.

You have Overdrive over there on the side of rightousness.

Spoiler:
 

_________________
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:16 am

I am a autobot, not only because i choosed to be one.
Because i want to show you all even a hated person like me can have a good future.
and for the peace and bla bla bla.
you know the drill.


>_>
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
avatar

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:25 pm

No offense but that I have to see it......

_________________
I & INM

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Darkfather
Inactive User
avatar

Number of posts : 1101
Age : 36
Location : The Infinite Abyss
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:26 pm

I chose Decepticon because even in the cartoons, the Decepticons showed more initiative to do things to make their lives better even if it means wiping out everything else.


If this was a game based on anything else, I'd choose the villains because villains work for their goals directly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:50 pm

and u will see sis.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:29 pm

-grin- doubt it...
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:27 pm

As do I. So far your still hated and you the only good future I can see for you is with a bunch of noobs that don't know who you are.

_________________
ME GRIMLOCK, KING!!

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KILLER RED
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
avatar

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:14 pm

tf 2 site is up and so is the forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:36 pm

STEELCLAW 6847 wrote:
As do I. So far your still hated and you the only good future I can see for you is with a bunch of noobs that don't know who you are.

then what an oppurtunity she has....to start a new.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:39 pm

H-Wing {Destructive} wrote:
STEELCLAW 6847 wrote:
As do I. So far your still hated and you the only good future I can see for you is with a bunch of noobs that don't know who you are.

then what an oppurtunity she has....to start a new.

She has had plenty of opportunities.
Calling the Autobots weak, saying she is the only one who can "make us stronger".
She herself has said she lacks the compassion to be an Autobot, also in one of her role-playing fiascos when apprently there were humans in her car mode, she wanted to kill them "so badly".

_________________
ME GRIMLOCK, KING!!

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:43 pm

hey...not my problem.

the hell should i care?
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:47 pm

You shouldn't.

_________________
ME GRIMLOCK, KING!!

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:48 pm

exactly.....our conversations done now. =D
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:27 am

hmmp
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:31 am

Hey, I still believe Overdrive has what it takes to be a great Auto. She has my support.

Give them hell Overdive.

Yeah Yeah, I know I am not your average Autobot. Yes I believe in the Autobot's goals but I am not afraid to wipe the Decepts off the face of the planet nor do I take no prisoners.

Plus we shouldn't expect Overdrive to just change over night, give her time, she wont disappoint.

Havoc
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1003
Age : 21
Location : what'a'na'men'a'me'
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:29 pm

im decepticon now because everyone joined the autobots dang it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: why are you an auto or decep   

Back to top Go down
 
why are you an auto or decep
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Clutch Assembly OEM
» Orion_Auto_0.4 ctg
» vts payah nak idup engin
» Internet Chess Destroyer: Admax

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Global Forum-
Jump to: