TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You think you seen worst? (not for aerial and autosaveR)

Go down 
+3
Lunar Retturns 2
Autosaver
ValiantX
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-27

You think you seen worst? (not for aerial and autosaveR) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You think you seen worst? (not for aerial and autosaveR)   You think you seen worst? (not for aerial and autosaveR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:15 am

FYI,

this case has been present for years on end.

Yes, the Chinese eat babies.

The Japanese do it too, they even sell it in jars, pickled or something. I got pics and e-mails about that atrocity.

It's a taboo in western cultures and in modern social norms, but everywhere else, things like these do happen.

Ex:
The Indians have a whole roster of around 200 million people, the Dalits (untouchables), for example the Veerasamy Caste (the laundryfolk, one of around 30 subgroups in this unfortunate level), who are one of the lowest in the caste system --- an archaic way of segregating people by class according to Hindu tradition.

The people in this caste pick up (and sometimes feed on) trash all over India; declog septic passageways; live like rats; are generally disdained or abhorred in mainstream media; and are treated worse than animals. They are currently pressing for the abolition of the caste system.

see video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5JkfYcxiQ8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You think you seen worst? (not for aerial and autosaveR)   You think you seen worst? (not for aerial and autosaveR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:10 am

Usually I have a strong stomach but this is different....

Anyway, now that I'm aware of these inhumane acts...now I truly know what kind of world I live in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You think you seen worst? (not for aerial and autosaveR)   You think you seen worst? (not for aerial and autosaveR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:13 am

Aww come on Hawk that was uncalled for!

I have some friends that are Chinese and they do not stuff babies into their throats for their "suspicious" tastes!

I cannot believe you...
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: You think you seen worst? (not for aerial and autosaveR)   You think you seen worst? (not for aerial and autosaveR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:48 am

I got chinese friends too who don't eat dogs and babies... or rats and cats for that matter
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: You think you seen worst? (not for aerial and autosaveR)   You think you seen worst? (not for aerial and autosaveR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:20 pm

i cant believe how stupid some people (we dun need names cuz we already know the dense) are when they generalize all chinese into a lump. there are chinese all over the world and a chinese not in china like me, do not do such things like eating dogs or babies!
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

PostSubject: Re: You think you seen worst? (not for aerial and autosaveR)   You think you seen worst? (not for aerial and autosaveR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:35 pm

Aight, true.

It's bordering on stereotyping (like white men can't jump or something like that).

Nobody likes to hear that (or read, in this case).
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: You think you seen worst? (not for aerial and autosaveR)   You think you seen worst? (not for aerial and autosaveR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:35 pm

AGREED DARK DADDY
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: You think you seen worst? (not for aerial and autosaveR)   You think you seen worst? (not for aerial and autosaveR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:44 pm

i didnt know such thing as white man cant jump LOL
alrightey im gona lock this before aerial and his mouth with a big braces starts shooting again Laughing Laughing

oh those has a problem with my race hawk or aerial come find me i dare you to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You think you seen worst? (not for aerial and autosaveR)   You think you seen worst? (not for aerial and autosaveR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You think you seen worst? (not for aerial and autosaveR)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2