TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi guys.. i am back!!

Go down 
+5
2Galvatron
The Good Rebel
lan7777
Lunar Retturns 2
stealth_pl
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
stealth_pl
stealth_pl

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Hi guys.. i am back!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi guys.. i am back!!   Hi guys.. i am back!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:20 pm

Due to commander hawk invitation, i am once again back with the cons..
for all u new player whu dunno me.. i am Stealth_PL, the leader of the former Decepticon Army of Doom which fought against killer red Army of Fire and had numerous victories over him and also some loses..

and to all the old players.. "its great to be back with old buddies!!" Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by stealth_pl on Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.. i am back!!   Hi guys.. i am back!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:22 pm

-grins showing fangs-
nice dude.
get urself a evil avy and sig
and welcome to the family.

hehe
Back to top Go down
stealth_pl
stealth_pl

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.. i am back!!   Hi guys.. i am back!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:27 pm

haha.. already done it.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.. i am back!!   Hi guys.. i am back!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:46 pm

Hmm, having played since 2007 i dont recall seeing you face around, although i did leave during 2008 for about 7 months, that was probly hen u came.

Rapid wolf - swindle james - swid - Almighty Megatron

If you know any of them names from old game, its me. =)
Back to top Go down
stealth_pl
stealth_pl

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.. i am back!!   Hi guys.. i am back!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:09 pm

nope.. i might be here before u.. i was killer red main rival before the actual first transformer movie was about to release..
Back to top Go down
stealth_pl
stealth_pl

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.. i am back!!   Hi guys.. i am back!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:17 pm

erm.. after confirmation with commander hawk.. i was playing this earlier than u.. and u joined after i made my first temporary departure from this game after obtaining 100% decepticon control.. so u might nt hav seen me..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.. i am back!!   Hi guys.. i am back!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:22 pm

Hmm, really now.. Hawk doesn't know when i started, you remember wolf pac??

I was with him since the game started almost, you may ask him yourself, Hawk doesn't know what the fvck shes talking about.

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.. i am back!!   Hi guys.. i am back!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:26 pm

chill the fuck out swindle james.
i know what i am speaking of.
dont say crap of me when you dont know shit in my mind.
im tired of ur shit.

so stop looking fucking big and shit
when we all know u aint.
no shut the fuck up
he doesnt know u
so scram already.
fucking prick.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.. i am back!!   Hi guys.. i am back!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:28 pm

Chillax with the cussing, everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.. i am back!!   Hi guys.. i am back!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:28 pm

your not saying what i said isnt true tho, and you the one who thinks your the badass around here, seriosly, once you sorted your mind out, come back, u might just be worth argueing to.
Back to top Go down

that last post was aimed at hawk by the way..

just lunar posted jsut before me.
Back to top Go down
stealth_pl
stealth_pl

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.. i am back!!   Hi guys.. i am back!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:41 pm

erm.. i onli can tell u i started ard may/june 2007 or was it april/may 2007.. maybe we missed each other becuz we played on different period of the year
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.. i am back!!   Hi guys.. i am back!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:51 pm

Nahh you couldn't have started in april as the game didn't even exist then. =)

maybe as you said, dif time, although i missed about 7 months from about december of 2007 onwards in the game, so if you was on at that time then i wouldn't have been, but before that i was with metallic and wolf pac.

maybe we never got on or summut.. u sound like an ass anyway to be hangin with hawk. lol no offense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.. i am back!!   Hi guys.. i am back!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:20 pm

hey watch ur mouth
stealth is a legend in the transformers files
so watch it ass hole
Back to top Go down
stealth_pl
stealth_pl

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.. i am back!!   Hi guys.. i am back!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:26 pm

then i was probably may/june.. definatly before the movie was out.. i was the one posting and spreading spoiler to everyone here.. so no doubt is was before the official release of the movie..

anyway tat is the main point here debatin whu is the first here.. wad is ther to win.. jux know tat i am back.. and hav fun with the new vers2 in april..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.. i am back!!   Hi guys.. i am back!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:32 pm

And i guess you class yourself hawk as a legend also. -shakes head-

The legends in my eyes are as follows

Dark knight 1 - for basically pwning the game and beating most on the leaderboard.

Wolf pac - for keeping the longest going army on the game and its still going now.

Defbringer - one of the best fighters i knew

Star adder - Very honest player, never thought he was the best, yet he had the potential

PW Leader Magnum - only person to keep an autobot army from very early in the game till now

Iron mike - One of the best and most proud leaders of the game.

There are others but im just to tired to add them all.

and yea stealth, im not saying your lieing, i simply stated i hadent come accross you. but i missed alot of time. either way, good to have experienced players back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.. i am back!!   Hi guys.. i am back!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:58 pm

-_ no i dont say im a legend
becuz it looks like my fighting back then is never gonna be fucking remembered.
nor my mercs

so i could care less
im saying tho stealth is
Back to top Go down
stealth_pl
stealth_pl

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.. i am back!!   Hi guys.. i am back!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:59 pm

alrite.. i guess i jux hav to see how many here still remember me.. lol..
its been more than 1 year since i last played.. and the last mission i tooked was from killer red decepticon army of fire..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.. i am back!!   Hi guys.. i am back!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:30 pm

Hmm, stealth check ur profile..

"Registration date: 2008-10-14"
Back to top Go down
lan7777
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
lan7777

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.. i am back!!   Hi guys.. i am back!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:13 pm

DOES IT REALY MATTER WHO WAS HERE FIRST IF YOU DONT HAVE SKILL THEN IT REALY DONT MATTER
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.. i am back!!   Hi guys.. i am back!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:36 pm

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by sfjoidsjfdisfjseijf[ksdj, on Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.. i am back!!   Hi guys.. i am back!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:38 pm

i thought there were a couple people that did that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.. i am back!!   Hi guys.. i am back!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:04 am

shut up generalfire
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.. i am back!!   Hi guys.. i am back!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:17 am

Commander Hawk wrote:
shut up generalfire
how do you know hes talking i mean it would make more sense just to say stop typing
Back to top Go down
stealth_pl
stealth_pl

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.. i am back!!   Hi guys.. i am back!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:57 am

i played during 2007 wher we were all posting at the old forum.. i onli make this account recently tata why the date
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.. i am back!!   Hi guys.. i am back!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi guys.. i am back!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next